Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 15, 2021 3:18 PM

Mar 2021
Wouldn't it have been cool, if they used characters from already existing anime/manga. I think this would have made the show better
Aug 15, 2021 3:39 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
HardcoreHeld said:
Wouldn't it have been cool, if they used characters from already existing anime/manga. I think this would have made the show better

Your definetly rigth that that could of added more to it, however the show wanted to be a unique original property rather then a crossover event and as such the idea is you can insert characters you already know and love into those architypes that are presented ergo the magical girl character is always gonna be madoka kaname to me 😂.

But yea if they wanted to do a spin off retelling with actually characters meeting up from the likes of dururaha for the street boys, maybe a Monogatery girl for the evil scissors lady and the aforementioned Madoka Magica etc and so on, that would be pretty hype as it's own seperate thing😁😎💪👍.
Aug 15, 2021 3:42 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Also I just looked at your list and I'd avoid hanging out in fourms for the show till you've finished, they're some pretty big spoilers that you could ruin for yourself, which would be a shame😎👍.
Jan 19, 2022 2:40 PM
Aug 2020
I honestly just started rewatching this series because I had that exact same idea. Someone has to either get these people to make a spinoff/sucessor to this show with real characters. Or a really good fan comic or something in the very least.

Originally I was thinking of what a spinoff from the Fate franchise would be if they used anime, comic, movie characters, etc. instead of historical figures/legends, but then I remembered that Re:Creators is already basically that.
Aug 2020
I honestly just started rewatching this series because I had that exact same idea. Someone has to either get these people to make a spinoff/sucessor to this show with real characters. Or a really good fan comic or something in the very least.

Originally I was thinking of what a spinoff from the Fate franchise would be if they used anime, comic, movie characters, etc. instead of historical figures/legends, but then I remembered that Re:Creators is already basically that.
Aug 2020

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.