Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 15, 2021 4:40 PM
Jun 2013
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
really getting bored of this anime might drop. If i knew she would end up with one of the people, i would keep watching, but it is a generic harem so nothing is gonna happen.

Oh yeah, because she ending up with only Geordo would be peak originality right? seems like your idea of what this should be is boring and actually generic af, i prefer this being a funny bisexual harem, sounds more refreshing.
Aug 15, 2021 4:49 PM

May 2016
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
really getting bored of this anime might drop. If i knew she would end up with one of the people, i would keep watching, but it is a generic harem so nothing is gonna happen.

Oh yeah, because she ending up with only Geordo would be peak originality right? seems like your idea of what this should be is boring and actually generic af, i prefer this being a funny bisexual harem, sounds more refreshing.
No geordo sucks. She should be with maria
Aug 16, 2021 7:13 AM

Apr 2010
I hopes there's actually be some plot, rather than half comic stuff to be solved in one episode. It was nice though. Some dreams made sense, some more some hell no.

Aug 16, 2021 1:31 PM

Jan 2021
Keith’s dream really made my day. The gender-bender stuff was priceless. Mary’s dream justified the fact that she is trash. Wish more episodes could be like that…
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Aug 16, 2021 5:55 PM

Dec 2016
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

I dunno, I think the series is going towards Bacarina being with everyone.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 16, 2021 8:40 PM

Dec 2020
their wishes for an alternate life LMAO

marry being big buff girl baking cookies, alan being a bird, and keith with a gender bend world god i love this character cast

also is the ministry magic blue haired guy sora? like the guy who ??? assaulted catarina? Tf. i get that he had a rough bg with a sad sob story but nah bro
Aug 17, 2021 10:32 AM
Jan 2018
isuzusan said:
Damn, Alan and Geordo were hot as women.

I always thought Geordo was hot and all but when he appeared in Keith's dream i almost had a stroke. Someone call the r34 artists!
Aug 17, 2021 11:28 AM
Aug 2020
Was wondering if something interesting would happen, but well same old slice of life. Reminded me of S1 desire book from library. Anyway Keith and Alan were cute and the gender bender was interesting so hats up!
Aug 17, 2021 7:26 PM

May 2020
I absolutely loved this episode! I know people are saying it's similar to an episode from last season, but honestly I don't care because this was too cute haha. Maria's dream was absolutely hilarious, and I thought it was interesting that her dream was the only one without Catarina in it. Also, Keith's dream was absolutely amazing. Loved seeing all of the gender-ent characters and the va's did a really good job.
Aug 18, 2021 6:10 AM

Aug 2016
It was a good episode. I want a full episode of Keith's dream. I like how he made Gerado perfect while everyone else looked like they were cosplaying.

Susanna is back, yeah!
Sora is back, surprise
Aug 20, 2021 9:50 PM

Jan 2014

10 character limit.

Aug 22, 2021 10:21 PM

Aug 2019
What an absolute acid trip of an episode. Very reminiscence of an episode from season 1 which carried somewhat same concept, but all in all interesting episode for various reasons.

Nice to see Raphael again since s1. He seems to be doing ok, over time seems to be getting to him but for a second chance, i'd say he'd be fine. Seems Rufus got the same "get out of jail free card" as Raphael. Lmao my guy got the whole gang on kill mode the minute he entered the scene.

There were some, interesting, dreams. From macho Maria being hands down probably the most cursed thing this anime has managed to produce, to Mary preforming straight up NTR on Geordo, i think Keith's dream takes the mantle to the wackiest of the group.
All the characters switch genders is an interesting concept, female Nicol, Alan got me down bad. But sweet mother Mary, female Geordo really hits different, her appearance made me physically recoil in my chair. The pure ara ara energy that Geordo-ojousama produced in that single scene alone, was enough to make me weak in the knees. Consider my peepee very confused and very scared.
Aug 26, 2021 7:44 PM

Apr 2013
Muscle Maria isn't real. She can't hurt me. Muscle Maria isn't real. She can't hurt me. Muscle Maria isn't-
Aug 30, 2021 2:19 AM

Oct 2017
Lol everyone's fantasy went wild in the dollhouse.
Sep 2, 2021 9:30 AM

Sep 2018
So does this mean that Keith and Mary are canocially trans?
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Sep 5, 2021 11:17 AM

Mar 2010
not bad for something that feels like filler.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 10, 2021 7:31 PM

Jun 2016
Those were some weird dreams the gang went through. Keith, buddy, I think we need to have a little chat about yours, not that I am 100% against the idea, lol.

Sep 25, 2021 10:25 AM

Aug 2018
Well, it's interesting question which isekai I'd wish for.. But also I don't want to think about it too much, really.. To wish for completely different life?.. I don't know, honestly, what I'd wish for.. It still maybe would have anime or something, so not sure, never saw isekai with anime in it.. Yet, at least..
Oct 9, 2021 1:46 AM

Dec 2013
This was a fun episode. It really reminded me of the book of desires episode from the first season.

Maria with her bulging muscles was my favourite dream. I love she was looking at her arms after the dream was over.

The genderbent version of the characters was also a lot of fun.
Oct 19, 2021 4:43 PM

Mar 2014
Seems like a redux of that magic book episode from last season

The genderbent dream though... :blush:
Apr 30, 2022 9:15 AM

Apr 2016
They didn't do that much with those dreams, they could have mixed them to at least make this something different from the first season.
May 10, 2022 9:22 PM

Jan 2019
Although this was a bit of a rehash from last season, this was still perfectly enjoyable.

Keith is as nasty as that doll was creepy.
Nov 29, 2022 8:56 PM

Oct 2022
This was a fun little side story. Buff Maria was definitely my favorite. But I'm surprised Katarina had a chance to dream about a different life and her original world didn't come up at all. The setup seemed like a golden opportunity.

Jan 7, 2023 2:54 AM

Jul 2015
Maria's dream sure was unexpected, that's one way of using bulging muscles

Feels kinda similar to the desire book episode from s1.

May 23, 2023 6:55 AM

Oct 2022
Larna truly is a master of disguise. Usually characters just change the color of their hair and BAM! Instantly unrecognizable! But she goes a step further and changes her entire hair style! 200 IQ move!
Mar 5, 10:50 PM

Aug 2019
oh god what. buff maria.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
9 hours ago

Jan 2010
I was kind of weirded out at first since this felt remarkably similar to the fantasy book of the first season. And then Keith's dream happened and I was immediately a fan. I love it when character identities are swapped and the voice actors have to act as someone else, or in the case of this episode, voice their same characters but as opposite genders. I also liked Maria's and Mary's dreams. My immediate reaction was "this'll need a lot of therapy." Definitely gave me a laugh.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

66 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

85 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

75 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.