Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 12, 11:16 AM
Just finished reading AoT and in
but thanks in advance!

Aug 12, 2:48 PM

Hey,

“You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.” – Guts

Aug 23, 12:23 PM

soulkip said:
Hey,

When was the immunity mentioned?

Aug 23, 1:11 PM

FesterTY said:
soulkip said:
Hey,

In chapter 65.

"Kenny tells his grandfather's story that the Ackerman family and Asian clan are minority bloodlines and cannot have their memories manipulated. "
“You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.” – Guts

Aug 23, 1:19 PM

soulkip said:
FesterTY said:

In chapter 65.

"Kenny tells his grandfather's story that the Ackerman family and Asian clan are minority bloodlines and cannot have their memories manipulated. "

Wow, and I thought Eren being inconsistent was the only thing bad about the ending..

Aug 23, 5:43 PM
The ending is full of holes, inconsistencies and sins in characterization. Nothing new there, the only people that dont recognise this are the kind that believe eren will kill his mother for his friends, that him thinking about historia when asked about mikasas feelings didnt suggested anything, and that his actual dream was absolute freedom to a degree even an anarchist would consider.

I could go further.

Aug 23, 5:58 PM
No, Eren and Mikasa had an encounter on the paths(which lasted for years) at the time when she was flying over Falco with headaches, no memory was altered.
Eren has the ability to create any type of scenery on the paths, we have already seen it in chapter 139.
The titan curse continued due to Ymir's willingness to continue helping the king.
Modified by ezz365, Aug 23, 6:03 PM

Aug 23, 10:48 PM
ezz365 said:
No, Eren and Mikasa had an encounter on the paths(which lasted for years) at the time when she was flying over Falco with headaches, no memory was altered.
Eren has the ability to create any type of scenery on the paths, we have already seen it in chapter 139.
The titan curse continued due to Ymir's willingness to continue helping the king.

No Eren and Mikasa encountered in the cabin was not happened in the paths it was in the previous timeline before manga timeline, remember chapter 1 eren's dreaming about mikasa saying "see you later eren" it was actually a memories of him before his death because of ymir curse , in that timeline eren decided to run away with mikasa and avoid the war resulting Paradis invaded by Marley.

In anime chapter 1 was completely different because it was after the manga timeline and eren's dreaming his previous memories about an awful thing(manga timeline) and wake up scared different when in the manga where eren's wake up peacefully.

Aug 24, 4:17 AM

Reiji-san said:
Just finished reading AoT and in
but thanks in advance!
soulkip said:
Hey,

Honesty this was a plothole since Chapter 123, its an issue with ch. 123 not 138 and one that really bugged me. The Ackermans being immune to the memory wipe but susceptible to other aspects of the Founding Titan’s powers (ie. telepathic communication which is essentially replacing memories which is essentially altering their biology, the main ability of the FT) made no sense.

There were always two options that chapter forced us to consider:

(A) That somehow the Founding Titan’s abilities can be separated enough that they work on some Subjects of Ymir but not on others, despite Chapter 114 perfectly consolidating all of the seemingly unrelated mythological abilities into one explanation.

(B) That being unable to control the Ackermans was a limitation only imposed on the Reiss family, aka the lineage following Karl Fritz and ending with Frieda. This one I also hated because of how anime it is, with Eren being the first person to unlock the full potential of the god ability, however with his gargantuan titan form and the final chapter we have to accept that this option is the correct one.

Preview MangaManga Store