Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 13, 2021 3:07 AM
Apr 2020
kalpakgupta said:
Watching Sonny Boy and this back to back every week is a real treat, you rarely get it in life.
you forgot meikyuu black company
Aug 13, 2021 4:03 AM
Apr 2020
Tokwa_ said:
kalpakgupta said:
Watching Sonny Boy and this back to back every week is a real treat, you rarely get it in life.

But that releases every friday. These two release on Thu.
Aug 13, 2021 6:27 AM

Oct 2016
Another banger episode! Ysley really mindbreak Piscalat lmao, not complaining though at least she's not dead, she's hot. Oh and yeah the other 2 demons as well got mindbreak. The show is honestly so fast paced, but it really fits, the show has no brakes. Piscalat talking about the demons reminded me of the recap in kill la kill lmao, it's great.

Ysley really has no chill, he dissected humans just so he can understand what kind of being he is. Honestly don't think the Idatens is any better than the demons, it just turns out they're on the humans "side" and even that has it's limits. But it's cool, it's interesting how they're morally gray.

Miku literally got horny bonked lmao, I thought she was just horny but she might actually be the most troublesome one in the demons since she's pretty smart on top of her abnormal observational abilities. Maybe she can get the mindbreak as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Also heard the manga is more cultured, imma hop on that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 13, 2021 6:36 AM
Jun 2015
The speedy explanations really make me wish crunchyroll had a slowdown feature
Aug 13, 2021 6:44 AM

Jul 2016
MacabreMech said:

Just so fast! Not sure I understand the reason. Would be hard to listen to
Aug 13, 2021 6:52 AM
Jun 2015
Vindicater said:
MacabreMech said:

Just so fast! Not sure I understand the reason. Would be hard to listen to
TIME! or rather cut down on how much time the explanation takes up in the episode
Aug 13, 2021 7:37 AM

May 2012
Another great episode !!!
thepathAug 13, 2021 7:41 AM
Aug 13, 2021 8:01 AM
Jun 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Ysley may not have the raw strength of Rin or Hayato but his intelligence and cunningness is downright scary.
The image of Piscalat writhing on the floor may have caused me to misread "cunningness" here

DarkDooM2 said:
I'm utterly disappointed with the lack of OPPAI in this episode. Fuck you, Mappa. FUCK YOU! Don't adapt a Cool-kyou Shinja work if you're afraid of naked bodies ffs.

Ah fuck man, I think you just crumbled my resolve to not read the manga at the risk of spoilers
nnkhnAug 13, 2021 8:04 AM
Aug 13, 2021 10:30 AM
Apr 2020
kalpakgupta said:
Tokwa_ said:

But that releases every friday. These two release on Thu.

Huh I guess you are from a different timeline if you see the sched it release same as the two where i come from our time is only an hour late from Japan's time
Aug 13, 2021 11:57 AM

Aug 2018
damn this might be aots for me rn

piscalat tho

mogu mogu

🍙🍙
Aug 13, 2021 8:08 PM

Feb 2019
Who needs action in a fighting show? So much for this episode being all fights. Or any fights. Or any action at all, really. But it did bring back the raped nun, and fetishized being raped too, so… yeah. Probably the best thing that one could say about the episode is that somebody on staff realized that the goddamned torrent of exposition was a bit much, and about half of it was done in 'comical' fast forward. Which still left another ten or so minutes of info dumping not in fast forward. It really didn't need to be this way either. I kind of hate that they just mad scientisted the baddies all onto their side. They could've unleashed one of the old demons somehow and thereby presented all the "we probably don't want to break the seal, have a common enemy, and the head baddie isn't what he claims" things in a way that wasn't a power point presentation split between three conference rooms and five minutes of monotone talking heads.

There's not a whole lot else to say about the episode. One antagonist was talked to death. One was unceremoiously beaten in one shot. One got to attack like twice and then they timeskipped, claimed it was a grueling afternoon battle, but he eventually lost. The rest of the episode was devoured by rape fetishism and infodumping, and even if I were to summarize every little bit of lore, it would be just

A.) Demon hybrids come from rape
B.) A couple demon hybrids are smart
C.) The head baddie is not really a demon. All through the glorious presentation style of talking heads. Joy.

I almost feel sorry for the poor mappa animators wasting their talents on these kinds of jobs
Aug 13, 2021 8:48 PM

Oct 2008
i'm also getting hyper by watching all those fast forward subs! lolz
this show is really hyper entertaining...i hope they pull an Odd Taxi twist kind of story here! But looks like Demon Lord is an Idaten? hmmm quite predictable...
and lolz they immediately got three turned enemies into allies! Piscalat, Neput & Cory!
5/5.

Aug 14, 2021 4:07 AM
Dec 2020
RayReynolds said:
Who needs action in a fighting show? So much for this episode being all fights. Or any fights. Or any action at all, really. But it did bring back the raped nun, and fetishized being raped too, so… yeah. Probably the best thing that one could say about the episode is that somebody on staff realized that the goddamned torrent of exposition was a bit much, and about half of it was done in 'comical' fast forward. Which still left another ten or so minutes of info dumping not in fast forward. It really didn't need to be this way either. I kind of hate that they just mad scientisted the baddies all onto their side. They could've unleashed one of the old demons somehow and thereby presented all the "we probably don't want to break the seal, have a common enemy, and the head baddie isn't what he claims" things in a way that wasn't a power point presentation split between three conference rooms and five minutes of monotone talking heads.

There's not a whole lot else to say about the episode. One antagonist was talked to death. One was unceremoiously beaten in one shot. One got to attack like twice and then they timeskipped, claimed it was a grueling afternoon battle, but he eventually lost. The rest of the episode was devoured by rape fetishism and infodumping, and even if I were to summarize every little bit of lore, it would be just

C.) The head baddie is not really a demon. All through the glorious presentation style of talking heads. Joy.

I almost feel sorry for the poor mappa animators wasting their talents on these kinds of jobs

Wasting their talents ? Huh ? It's their job dude. They have a talent to animate, and they get paid for that. Why do they care about the story, their job is an "animator". Instead, I saw a lot off freelancers in this anime thanked Mappa on twitter for the opportunity they gave to them
RaphaelTobingAug 14, 2021 4:13 AM
Aug 14, 2021 12:23 PM

Apr 2020
Ysley showing everybody you don’t need to have the physical strength to be one scary-ass mofo! he so sus!

Aug 14, 2021 2:37 PM

Feb 2019
RayReynolds said:

Wasting their talents ? Huh ? It's their job dude. They have a talent to animate, and they get paid for that. Why do they care about the story, their job is an "animator". Instead, I saw a lot off freelancers in this anime thanked Mappa on twitter for the opportunity they gave to them

go tell that to the wonder egg animators who were overexploited to make an anime that ended up being forgotten by everyone and definitely an example of mismanagement in an studio of animation
Aug 15, 2021 12:18 PM
Dec 2020
RayReynolds said:

go tell that to the wonder egg animators who were overexploited to make an anime that ended up being forgotten by everyone and definitely an example of mismanagement in an studio of animation

Huh ? What's your point ? Hmmm keep trolling dude, i bet your life must be better because of that
Aug 16, 2021 11:30 AM
Jun 2015
Something very interesting happened at the end of the episode:

Piscalat revealed that she & perhaps the demons as a whole must think there is something deeply immoral about Zoble's rape camps by thinking the Idaten would have a problem with them

The Idaten show themselves to be working on some kind of orange & blue morality if not just entirely amoral

That amorality/disregard for human life leads one of the demons to come to a similar conclusion I did last week which is the Idaten could easily decimate any world power (especially one that threatens to Hoetana)

MacabreMech said:
Another banger episode but im not sure the logic always follows...

Yesly doesn't want to destroy Zoble because the other world powers (hoetana & another unnamed country) would likely duke it out for supremacy i guess that makes sense but I'm pretty sure yesly & prontea could force the unnamed power to surrender pretty much by themselves

Also the demons automatically believe the idaten are allied with humans to study demons which while true there isn't evidence to reach that conclusion much less zero onto one specific country especially when we know there is at least one other major world power.

Why did ysley go to hoetana under water if not to throw off Zoble/demons? If that was the purpose why did he believe the demons knew what country they were in to zero into prontea training hayato?
MacabreMechAug 16, 2021 11:36 AM
Aug 16, 2021 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Another great episode
So happy that Piscalat didn't die and we can see her again
Aug 17, 2021 8:59 PM
Oct 2019
Right now, the Itaden is so OP and it's making the show kinda boring to watch.Unless the demon get a massive buff this show will turn into a show with cool but meaningless fight scenes. Also, don't know i should take this show serious or not.
Aug 19, 2021 2:27 AM

Jun 2015
This show obviously isn't for anyone but the amount of creativity it oozes is ridiculous.
Also what an amazing adaption, it made me actually have hopes for the current anime industry.
Aug 22, 2021 9:46 AM

Mar 2010
Huh I was surprised by these turn of events...

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 8, 2021 7:25 AM

Dec 2016
Damn, Miku's gonna be my favourite after this ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

What Miku did to the sister was so unexpected but really fun to watch (◐∇◐*)

Ysley is like an evil Senku XD
Sep 21, 2021 5:39 AM

Oct 2017
Nice rack indeed and not only just that Piscalat has a great body. I'm glad she wasn't killed and instead made into an ally.

So Miku's training the captured woman into the ways of pleasure. I wish the nun wouldn't be a recurring character thou. I really disliked her rape scene and seeing her keeps reminding me of it. Hopefully she'll be saved from that place.

So the demon lord might be an idaten eh, interesting. Also Ysley seems to have found out his true identity.
Oct 4, 2021 10:22 AM
Jul 2018
I've heard this once before. It was a women that assaulted a poor and innocent male. When the Male outed her and said she assaulted him, she claimed that "He enjoyed it secretly"

I know this author has 0 intention of portraying anything no matter how sensitive it is with the respect it deserves, but Victim Blaming?!?! Really?!?!?

Oct 10, 2021 4:16 AM

Jul 2015
Removing her top and using aphrodisiac? Nice cultured move Ysley for showing no mercy on that hot big tiddy demon girl!

Nov 2, 2021 11:38 AM

Jul 2011
I don't mind the fanservice, good visuals....decent mindless anime
Dec 24, 2021 9:18 AM

Apr 2016
Some episodes have fanservice, this one had fan-disservice. Was looking forward to this having read the manga, so I was pretty disappointed with how the Piscalat scene was handled. For that reason I'll call it an OK episode, nothing more. :/
Jan 9, 2022 11:54 AM
Nov 2020
This ep was beyond freaky but apparently this was tame compared to the manga. Miku is both horni and smart at the same time,girl is cracking puzzles with just hints
Mar 16, 5:53 PM
Mar 2021
Never tought i would be sorry for that demon
Apr 5, 4:49 PM
Jan 2021
That cliffhanger was nasty ^^ i like seeing the trainer be smart and not just thicc
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 20, 2021

68 by zerodths »»
Apr 6, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 26, 2021

44 by zerodths »»
Apr 6, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 5, 2021

48 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2021

74 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 22, 2021

71 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 3:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.