Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, that Paula girl can be a bit childish. And not to mention, falling asleep that easily?...

Not going to lie, Paula can be quite annoying to be around with. Somehow, Renji can tolerate her presence but she's not an easy one to deal with.
Aug 11, 2021 7:15 AM

Apr 2016
That glue he made is like the one from those scam saturday TV shop advertisements .. with only difference that this one works.

Also this was like third time the butler of Demon lord visited the shop.
Aug 11, 2021 7:24 AM

Apr 2018
A new character, Paula, she has a pretty eccentric personality. Thanks to Reji she doesn't have to pull any all nighters anymore lol.
Noela was adorable as hell. Feels bad for her that she can't be with her ''master'' all the time anymore xD.

The demon king is coming..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 11, 2021 7:24 AM

Jul 2017
Noela sure is a disaster in the making though.

Whatever they do, DO NOT let Noela cook. So...it's time to go and buy another knife at the tool shop, with Paula manning the shop while surviving her precious sleep with Reiji's energy potions helping Annabelle's Red Cat Brigade on armor. And to think that to mend iron is as easy as applying Super Glue, it's a fact...that Noela plays with it until she got literally stuck together with Reiji. Who's the pervert now between Mina and Noela though, what a tease, but some adhesive will reelase the strong bond.

Paula can be a decent girl too, like the others we've seen in episodes past. But her tool shop, it's shady from the inside out, and business isn't thriving because of that exact reason, so Reiji offers his help to clean up Paula's tool shop spick-and-span as fellow shopowners. Reiji sure gets tricked easily by Paula's naiveté, while Rejji's pharmaceutical knowledge lends to a better reception overall....but still no adventurers in the small countryside for customers.

Paula can be a pain in the butt, and teasing trickery between both of them is a feature this episode. And we finally get to see the almighty ruler of Hell, Demon King Ejil's face, though when would she appear to Reiji's drugstore is another question.
Aug 11, 2021 7:25 AM

Jun 2019
Let's go knife shopping and then Reiji found another problem. Paula needed something that can help her with the repairs. So, Reiji made a super-strong glue that actually helped her but he got stuck with Noela in the process. Tho Noela was happy about it. Teasing Mina was fun. LOL

Then, Reiji had to help Paula cleaning her dull shop. Paula is sweet and mischievous. I like her. Things were really sparkly by the end of the episode in her shop. Even Noela got bamboozled. LMAO
Aug 11, 2021 7:54 AM
May 2021
This episode is amazing bro I love it is so adorable this anime
Aug 11, 2021 8:06 AM

Jan 2021
Guys, who hasn't played with glue and who didn't play with glue and happened the same thing hahahah

Getting a good night's sleep can change a person c:
Seems like he won't stop complaining heheh, but they get along fine, that's what matters

Mahou-sama shows up, I can't wait for them to meet 0.0
Aug 11, 2021 8:14 AM
Jul 2021
Another great episode, Loved the new character(hope she sticks around) and it was funny to see Mina's reaction to them being stuck together.
Aug 11, 2021 8:22 AM

May 2021
Paula was a bit annoying but funny at the same time. The demon king does seem addicted to them energy potions also lol. Noela was being cute as usual wanting to be stuck to Reiji for longer. Can’t get enough of them woofs (RUUUUUU). Mina definitely has a more dirty mind than the rest of them also lol. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 11, 2021 8:54 AM

Feb 2019
I like Paula a lot lol. Wish Reji would be nicer to her. Demon Lord Ejil interacting with them next week should be pretty funny. He’s got a major small man syndrome.
Aug 11, 2021 9:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That glue is totally OP, but Noella is just too dumb xD
Paula is actually cool, he helped her to clear her shop that's nice
Aug 11, 2021 11:56 AM

Jul 2015
Lesbian Megane steals the spotlight this time. I love her sassy personality.

Aug 11, 2021 2:48 PM

May 2018
Paula is annoying tbh. Reiji-san should just marry Noela and Mina already!
Aug 11, 2021 2:52 PM
Feb 2021
The first part of the episode has to be my favourite so far especially ecchi Mina.
Aug 11, 2021 4:45 PM

Sep 2020
Paula is a riot and I feel like she has a great affinity with Mina, Noera and with Reiji; hopefully she will return soon for more jesting and teasing.
And finally next week the Maou will finally visit the drugstore in person.
Aug 11, 2021 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
New characters I liked Paula he had a good huge prominence in the episode I hope she appears more on the show.
Aug 11, 2021 7:53 PM

Apr 2015
This ep is why I can't make up my mind about this anime. Is it mostly a gag anime? Is it mostly nichijou? I was within a hair's breath of completely abandoning it in the first 3rd of this episode. If it's a gag anime, then Reiji can ignore Noera's OP skills, like he does in this episode. If it's nichijou (WHICH IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS!!!!), he has to teach her to control herself.

FULL DISCLOSURE: The reason I'm not dropping this anime is because of Paula, my first and true waifu. I never thought I'd meet her in an anime I don't particularly like.
Aug 11, 2021 9:06 PM

Apr 2020
I wonder what will happen if Noela used 100% of her power? Maybe One Punch Woman will be born.

Alchemist Reiji on the way to help Paula better her "shady" store. Paula is a very fun character IMO, hope we will get to see more of her in the upcoming episodes.

Finally, the almighty demon lord made up his mind to visit the drugstore himself. Can't wait!
Aug 11, 2021 9:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Blue hair, blue eyes, with red glasses, loved to teasing and quite carefree habit. That Paula girl, really a perfect nee-san figure for Reiji. Glad that the cheat pharmacist could solved her gloomy tool shop issues. He created a super glue and then a super polishing liquid material. Another perfect product from Reiji the great pharmacist ever. Noel also being too adorable on these episode. She even could bully Mina too, blurted her as the dirtiest ghost above her. Omg that loli puppy, why you so damn cute? Lul. More enjoyable than much previous episode. But, its only half way. The demon king kid for real make an appearance next week. Thanks to the poor butler, he finally moved his ass out of his palace. Not a bad idea, and prepare yourself, Reiji!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 11, 2021 11:00 PM

Oct 2008
i like Paula's care-free attitude!
Paula's store had a total make-over but still no boukensha customers haha
4/5.

Aug 11, 2021 11:18 PM

Oct 2016
Nice episode! Since Paula visits the shop everyday, I hope she becomes a more recurring character, I like her. Always a treat to see pervert Mina.

Bruh, Reiji calls himself a pharmacist, but that super glue was some alchemy shit lmao. I need one of those. Finally, the demon lord will go buy the energy person in person.
Aug 12, 2021 4:03 AM

Aug 2019
I really liked Paula, hope we see more of her in the upcoming episodes because she’s my favorite character in this show now
Aug 12, 2021 4:17 AM
Nov 2020
Cant wait for the Demon Lord to appear next week! All the characters are super cute and so far have been really enjoying this series 😁

Noela is cutest imouto-type character 😊
Aug 12, 2021 7:54 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This show continues to be my cuteness and hilarious fill for the week, this episode was one of the bests so far as well imo, Paula was super cute and funny, definitely one of my favorite girls so far, her VA did a great job as well, and Noela had so many good bits this time, not like she usually doesn’t lol, and Mina also had some great moments.

And I gotta say Noela is still my favorite thing ever lol, I don’t understand why some people find her annoying. And next week it looks like we’ll finally get to see the Demon Lord!
Aug 12, 2021 10:38 PM
Mar 2021
This episode annoyed me:
"I'm not a alchemist, I'm a pharmacist" - proceeds to invent superglue.
"who's that with blue hair and glasses?" - there's no one else in the whole village who looks like that, and you just meet her yesterday.
Other than that, I've started to hum that potion making tune when im cooking :)
Aug 14, 2021 7:46 AM

Oct 2013
Byniavo said:
Paula is annoying tbh. Reiji-san should just marry Noela and Mina already!

Uuuuuuuuh don't forget he also has to marry sexy elf archer and loli noble lord's daughter!

Yep we need some nhentai dojin of this show! I can see it now.....
Aug 14, 2021 9:55 AM

Mar 2018
So Mina can make her body intangible like a real ghost too, huh?

Probably not the best isekai out there but definitely the cutest isekai ever. I love Mina so much but all characters are very cute too. I also like the part where they all seem like a very close family when Mina scolded Noela for breaking the knife. Man... my doses of insulin can't keep up with this show lol

Aug 15, 2021 3:29 PM
Apr 2017
Super glue and super glue remover was invented... Yay...
Sep 5, 2021 12:56 PM

Mar 2008
I'm so confused why the subs were noted as "frigging" when the character sounds to just be ribbitting to me. Am I missing something or is this just bad subs in action?
Sep 23, 2021 10:03 AM

Jul 2015
Love how Noela and Reiji stuck together (literally) to tease Mina on having dirty thoughts lol

I'm liking Paula already although I don't think Reiji is of the same opinion given she must be a pain in the ass to deal with.

Feb 13, 2022 12:19 PM

Apr 2013
That werewolf needs some discipline, Reiji is way to lenient with her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

30 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

31 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2021

48 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

37 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.