Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 2021 7:16 AM

Apr 2010
superdubes said:
It may be different in the LN, but in the manga wasn't Liscia in the room when Magna told Soma the thing that he didn't want many to hear? I could've sworn I remember her coming to tears after hearing what he had to say, and we don't learn what it is until 13 or so chapters later.

Yes. In the LN (and manga) Aisha, Hal, Kaede, Liscia, and Hakuya were all present for what Glaive had to say.

LN said:
Finally, Glaive lifted his face. “Now then, sire. I realize this is incredibly rude, but I
have come to tell you something.”
“What?”
“Well... It is something best not heard by many people...”
A secret, huh? I had Liscia, Aisha, Hakuya, Glaive, Halbert, and Kaede remain, then
dismissed everyone else, including the guards. Aisha seemed out of place, but so
long as she was here, if it turned out he was using the promise of secret information
as a guise to assassinate me, I had someone to deal with that.
antonnAug 9, 2021 7:24 AM
Aug 10, 2021 5:05 AM
Aug 2018
How a boring Hero built his harem, the anime.
6th episode in and nothing worthy has happened yet. Nothing happen in this episode either.
What does the King achieved ?
Selling stuff from Kingdom to achieve his own safety.
That's... it.
There is no tension, urgency, no stake... nothing.

Right now, for this season, it's the least interesting Isekai :

It's less "cute" than Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life.
It's less "funny and not as good as waifu material" than Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu.
In regard to "real economy stuff", Meikyuu Black Company is better.
And at least Seirei Gensouki has Kirito and Raphtalia... errr... I meant Rio and Latifa.

Maybe something interesting is gonna happen in the next 6 episode ?!
Aug 10, 2021 6:58 PM
Mar 2012
Politics talk with Hakuya real well done, the military structure made for balance of power, and foreign relations quite tenuous. Even touched on weather, bits of reform Souma did offscreen. lol so the mainland is like Australia, 9head maybe NZ.
Promoting Halbert & Foxia to keep them together a pro move to strengthen the king side. But Souma's preference of marriage with love instead of political moves a surprise for that realist mind.
Looking forward to 3 dukedom & potential civil war.
Aug 10, 2021 11:29 PM

Jun 2021
Hal really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed is he?

Openly talking about dissidence to the throne in a public cafe that one of the King's known associates works at? Really, man?
Aug 12, 2021 4:51 PM
Jan 2018
antonn said:

Yes. In the LN (and manga) Aisha, Hal, Kaede, Liscia, and Hakuya were all present for what Glaive had to say.

Something I thought about a while ago too is the fact that there is no way they would've left Soma alone in the throne room unprotected with the father of someone who openly supported rebellion. They literally cleared the entire room and left Aisha guarding the door from the outside in the anime.
Aug 19, 2021 2:54 AM

Nov 2013
Finally some struggle and consequences to the original king's abdication.
And yet, all the intel came CONSEQUENTLY in a random pub where 2 retards were talking on dangerous topic OUT LOUD!!!

wtf is this crap?
Aug 28, 2021 9:06 PM
Sep 2019
This episode is basically introducing us to Hal and Kaede lol
And sheeesh the Disqus comment section in 9anime.to has walls of text about communism capitalism or something that I read through but didn't get what they were talking about because I haven't fully grasped the concept of cummunism and C-cupitalism.
KentuckenityAug 28, 2021 9:25 PM
Sep 10, 2021 9:22 AM

Aug 2013
It was good to know more about their world.

Juna was ready to murder that guy. Scary.

Oct 2, 2021 3:18 AM

Apr 2009
So we'll be going with Sun Tzu with this right? Politics, military strategy and tactics, the whole shebang!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 5, 2021 7:17 PM

Oct 2019
It's funny how Serina the maid doubles as a 'couples council' for Liscia and Kazuya. I wonder if she was instructed to do so by the princess's mother or if it's just a quirk of hers.

And just like that two more characters were added to the close circle of Kazuya; I wonder if there will be more. As for that ending the show has a knack for 'blind cliffhangers' doesn't it? By that I mean something major happens but we do not know what and it is disclosed in the next episode. This also happened with the episode when Tomoe whispered to Kazyua what she found out.

I bet the father of that idiot disclosed something to the king about Georg Carmine (the lion dude). Perhaps that he plans to side with Amidonia and betray his country - or that he accepted Amidonia's 'help', which would amount to the exact same thing. I'm watching the next episode to find out :)
May 6, 2022 2:55 PM

Mar 2013
To add to the discussion in this thread, if he do make a mistake he will physicaly die with the country. But i guess it can still happen since he have the living poltergheist hero power that could come to save the day.
Jun 2, 2022 1:58 AM

Jul 2015
Foolish to discuss such a dangerous topic so loudly in Juna's café of all places, good thing everything turned out well especially for Halbert's manly look.

Jun 5, 2022 2:16 AM

Sep 2012
watching it 3th time
lasodamos said:
To add to the discussion in this thread, if he do make a mistake he will physicaly die with the country. But i guess it can still happen since he have the living poltergheist hero power that could come to save the day.

well ending disproved that he dies if kingdom falls, i mean hes talk with the king and queen

Reapermask said:
Foolish to discuss such a dangerous topic so loudly in Juna's café of all places, good thing everything turned out well especially for Halbert's manly look.

folish indeed, if it were any other ruler or he would be in any other world with same era Halbert would have lost hes head for this kind of a talk
Sugram22Jun 5, 2022 2:22 AM
Jun 8, 2022 11:25 PM

Jun 2020
We're going into some deep politics and information when we got Hakuya talking

Liscia's unamused face lol that never gets old, Halbert's acting tough and all but don't forget Kazuya has Aisha around and Juna about to go ice picking if that's an ice pick or a meat fork I don't really know suddenly realizing he's Kazuya that he got all pumped up

Lap pillow please this is a rare moment for Liscia to offer so I'm glad Kazuya took her offer, Aisha really pretended to sleep just to not disturb their sweet time well I can't blame her.
Aug 29, 2022 1:20 PM
Jun 2017
Escravocetismo
Empoderamento feminino
Aug 29, 2022 8:22 PM
Aug 2018
Angelo-cunha said:
Escravocetismo
Empoderamento feminino
stop, if u not like then just ignore, u cannot force others to believe u or change others opinion, u have no right to tell others to drop this,it is good anime, so just stop
Jan 9, 2023 6:39 AM

Aug 2018
Glad that Souma recruited Kaede as well.. She seemed pretty mindful.. It seems like she won't be part of the harem.. As probably anime more ships her and the man she was having talking with in the cafe Juna works at.. Well, unfortunate.. Kaede really seems to have great waifu material..
Jan 24, 2023 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
Gendolfas said:
Glad that Souma recruited Kaede as well.. She seemed pretty mindful.. It seems like she won't be part of the harem.. As probably anime more ships her and the man she was having talking with in the cafe Juna works at.. Well, unfortunate.. Kaede really seems to have great waifu material..
king told father not to beat him more cause... and it would also upset Kaede, and Kaede reaction lol 
i said Kaede ur open book lol
Feb 28, 2023 2:19 PM
Jun 2020
dannymilk said:
i dont do this anymore bc im a grown adult but…Aisha best girl. the singing lady 2nd because of having the fork on standby lol

On my rewatch I started scouring for other opinions on episode 6 with Juna... Givin Halbert was already neutralized for several seconds before souma called aisha off, and only then Juna's concealed fork and expression of relief that Halbert was spared. This pretty much shuts the door on juna being worried for souma. So now what I've realized upon reviewing was she took up arms to either assault souma for allowing Halberts death or to kill aisha before she kills Halbert. Once I saw the episode again I couldn't even entertain the idea juna had that fork to protect souma. Someone give me some insight. But don't start arguing without at least rewatching episode 6. I refuse to entertain someone with a closed mind
May 6, 2023 7:32 PM

Nov 2022
Yeah Hal is a bit foolish. Had he sided with Carmine, he would have most likely died in the future in a battle.
Jun 24, 2023 12:04 AM
Dec 2022
Souma overheard two officers arguing over the country's political situation. They both turned out to be officers in the kingdom. Souma and Liscia discussed about their engagement.
Jul 8, 2023 12:08 AM
Feb 2018
I kinda wish they would've dropped the lap pillow scene. good episode otherwise. is it just me or do the romance/harem elements really not mix well with the tone? I feel like this show is very head centric, and so the supposedly hearty moments don't hit right because they are had with the same thinky characters.
Dec 4, 2023 7:53 PM

Nov 2023
Persuasion is a really powerful tool
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

90 by PLPanda »»
Apr 2, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

86 by SaulN9903 »»
Mar 3, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

173 by SaulN9903 »»
Mar 3, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

145 by Solyth »»
Jan 24, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

56 by SrCobayo »»
Jan 20, 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.