Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2021 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
I mean, did anyone understand something about giant robot technology?
Aug 2, 2021 5:09 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Ralky said:

I'm not sure if I even understand what your asking😅👍
Aug 2, 2021 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
someone besides me found the whole explanation about "giant robots" Popularly known as evas confusing
removed-userAug 2, 2021 5:19 PM
Aug 2, 2021 6:26 PM
Feb 2021
I didn't understand most if not all of evangaleon if I'm being honest. Those last few episodes was like an LSD trip and I was so confused.
Aug 2, 2021 8:07 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
removed-user said:
someone besides me found the whole explanation about "giant robots" Popularly known as evas confusing

I'm even more confused now😅, are you asking about the lore of how the show explains the presence of gaint robots/the Eva's?
Aug 2, 2021 9:33 PM

May 2021
momentie said:
removed-user said:

I'm even more confused now😅, are you asking about the lore of how the show explains the presence of gaint robots/the Eva's?

Yeah I don't think English is this guy's first language
Avatar: The Last Airbender is an anime
Aug 2, 2021 9:51 PM

Feb 2021
The Eva's were made from Adan, the angel who is captive in Nerv with the Longilus Spear. They use it to recreate the angels, so that's why the Eva's are technically angels. The Shinji's mom merged with it because something of the AT Field, and practically died, but made it possible to the Eva 01 to be successful.
Everyone has a different way of enjoying anime, you aren't superior for watching some kind or other

Aug 3, 2021 12:51 AM
Sep 2020
I watched it I literally understood nothing tbh but there are youtube vedios that explain and breakdown the everything about the show but I still didn't know where did they find or take it from, in the series they explain nothing right?
removed-user said:
I watched it I literally understood nothing tbh but there are youtube vedios that explain and breakdown the everything about the show but I still didn't know where did they find or take it from, in the series they explain nothing right?
Aug 3, 2021 4:25 AM
Mar 2021
They’re humanity’s creation of humanity itself. It’s based on Adam and contains the consciousness of a person.
Aug 3, 2021 4:57 AM
Feb 2021
LukaPoe said:
The Eva's were made from Adan, the angel who is captive in Nerv with the Longilus Spear. They use it to recreate the angels, so that's why the Eva's are technically angels. The Shinji's mom merged with it because something of the AT Field, and practically died, but made it possible to the Eva 01 to be successful.
the angel that’s captive in nerv's basement isn't Adam, it's Lilith
Aug 3, 2021 5:29 AM

Feb 2021
Sorry was the other way around. The angels are offspring of Adán and the Eva's of Lilith. Adan is the first angel and Lilith the Second, but both are seeds of life. And you're right, sorry I got confused
Everyone has a different way of enjoying anime, you aren't superior for watching some kind or other

Aug 3, 2021 5:53 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
LukaPoe said:
Sorry was the other way around. The angels are offspring of Adán and the Eva's of Lilith. Adan is the first angel and Lilith the Second, but both are seeds of life. And you're right, sorry I got confused

No only Eva unit one was made from Lilith, all the other units came from Adam,
👍👍

Animefandarsh said:
removed-user said:

It's all there in the series if you really want to find it but that isn't really the point, Eva isnt a plot driven show but rather a character piece, a part of the show is that the robots should seem pointless or incomprehensible because the crew who made the anime are in part commenting on how all we look for is gaint robots punching each other and nothing deeper. Hence the main theme of the show about escapism.

Not understanding something doesn't make it bad, it just means you get to have fun reading/watching reviews to increase your appreciation. Art (foregoing monitory constraints) has no obligation to you or anyone else, rather only to itself and to the expression of the goals it wanted to communicate. It's up to you weather you seek to understand and enjoy challaning media or weather you just watch it for the shallowest of entertainment value(which is fine to of course).

Hope that helps👍👍.
Aug 3, 2021 6:17 AM

Feb 2021
I know lol that's what I said

Aug 3, 2021 11:10 AM
Aug 2021
All of the giants robots were organic creatures like humans. İf you want to control evangelions there must be a soul of someone important for you inside of them. When you control them you feel all the pain they had. İts more complicated then this but basicaly thats all about it.
Aug 7, 2021 10:03 PM
Jul 2020
LukaPoe said:

The Eva's were created in the image of Adam (an angel), but have the soul of Lilith (humans). Kinda both imo.

Buuut you could also argue that humans, who were created in the image of Lilith are also angels, are angels, making the Eva's angels. But in that case it the distinction between angels and humans wouldn't really matter.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

197 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Should i watch this ( 1 2 )

Lonely_kun - Apr 18

70 by darrenduckyyy »»
Apr 21, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Voltlighter - Dec 13, 2007

232 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 21, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Nov 30, 2007

264 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 21, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Voltlighter - Dec 13, 2007

194 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 19, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.