Forum Settings
Forums

If your favorite characters are friends, would it be a good friend group?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 3, 2021 3:50 AM

Feb 2020
Surprisingly, I don't think that'd be so bad. They are very different from each other but most of them would get along, or at least try to make it look like they do.
The chaotic energy would be strong though, I'm not sure Akari would be at ease because of that (though Homura, Sayaka and Erin would certainly take care of her, especially Homura who would be reminded of Madoka, the only problem with that being that she'd probably try to prevent Akari from becoming a magical girl, which would confuse her even more). The only one who I think would be a real problem is Haruko, because she doesn't just have a chaotic energy, she is chaos personified. I can imagine she'd become a rival of at least half of the characters (the others would do anything in their power to avoid her). And I don't even want to imagine what would happen if she ever starts interacting with Ougi.
FafetteAug 3, 2021 3:58 AM
Aug 3, 2021 3:56 AM

Oct 2017
They'd all be very cute and docile except for Haruhi trying to emotionally manipulate them, which is somewhat similar to the dynamic me and my friend group have in real life (not really)

I think besides that everyone would get along well, except Tomoko occasionally being "brutally honest"/rude for no reason sometimes when she has a bad day, which would probably upset Madoka, Shinji, and Nagisa but they're the type to get over it really quickly, also I think being in that type of friend group would kind of circumvent Tomoko's bad behaviors since she would have people to rely on... similarly I think being in a friend group like that would be very beneficial for a lot of the characters who start off having no self esteem which is most of them, and even if they did fight I can totally imagine Jyushimatsu somehow bring them together again.

I don't know why Misato would be hanging around a bunch of kids though... besides that reason but 🤐
Aug 3, 2021 3:57 AM

Oct 2017
Nutball13 said:
They'd all be very cute and docile except for Haruhi trying to emotionally manipulate them, which is somewhat similar to the dynamic me and my friend group have in real life (not really)

I think besides that everyone would get along well, except Tomoko occasionally being "brutally honest"/rude for no reason sometimes when she has a bad day, which would probably upset Madoka, Shinji, and Nagisa but they're the type to get over it really quickly, also I think being in that type of friend group would kind of circumvent Tomoko's bad behaviors since she would have people to rely on... similarly I think being in a friend group like that would be very beneficial for a lot of the characters who start off having no self esteem which is most of them, and even if they did fight I can totally imagine Jyushimatsu somehow bring them together again.

I don't know why Misato would be hanging around a bunch of kids though... besides that reason but 🤐

forgot Jyushimatsu is an adult too, but hes functionally a child so he doesnt count
Aug 3, 2021 4:34 AM

Mar 2021
yeah if esdeath's not there

kakyouin, hinata shouyo, rimuru and sabo would be good friends
Aug 3, 2021 4:46 AM

Mar 2021
weirdly yes? even though my favs contain two 5yos, they're all a bunch of eccentric weirdos who i could see going to the convenience store and buying milk together
Aug 3, 2021 5:32 AM

Feb 2021
Maiko Shuu, Kamijiou Touma, Tsuchimikado. I'm sure the boys will have fun together.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 3, 2021 11:31 AM

Jul 2019
I think they'd work as a group, more or less. Not to sure on Binboda, but the others should be fine.
Aug 3, 2021 11:34 AM
Jun 2021
If that's the case then my friend group would be fun af
Aug 3, 2021 1:09 PM

Feb 2020
yes.

sure Misato and Asuka would be of course the downer, because trauma and stuff.
but in general i think they would be good group of majestic idiots.

Misato would be drinking beer with Bishamon.

Kuroo and Reiner would be a dymamic duo.

Tamaki would be the gentleman for Asuka.

Mustang and Levi would be the fighting veterans, and Levi would make tea for everyone.

and Rin and Suguru would go on camping trips together.
Aug 3, 2021 1:37 PM

Mar 2021
Well Atsushi, Dazai and Kunikida are already friends and I think they will get along with Yoichi and Mika (Owari no Seraph) and also with Ash (Banana Fish) but I don’t think they get along with Yut-Lung.

Angelo (91 Days) probably wouldn't approach anyone and would stay far away. And lastly Reki and Langa are outcasts, they aren’t even action guys..
This is Nanba Prison. No one has ever escaped successfully from this prison. -Nanbaka

Aug 3, 2021 10:06 PM

Jan 2020
It would be pretty wild. I prefer my current one

Aug 3, 2021 10:17 PM

Apr 2019
Yes. A lot of cute girls, of course they would be good friends.
Aug 7, 2021 8:50 PM

May 2021
Would my fav characters get along (or not)?? I think they're getting along just fine :D

Takagi's on baby-sitting duty
Levi's taking advantage of the fact he still looks like a kid to not be on baby-sitting duty
Lelouch is smart and knows Levi's actually a grown up
Inosuke likes to headbutt stuff, just like my cat 🐗😻
Al loves cats 😻😻😻😻😻
Puar doesn't love Al as much
Kouji attempted to cook a microwaveble burger... RIP microwave
Sousuke's always thinking of safety and is extinguishing the flames of the exploded microwave, even though he's the one who gave Kouji the easy microwave burger in the first place
Heiji and Eren are playing Fruit Ninja... LIVE 🤩🍉🍊🍏
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Aug 7, 2021 9:59 PM

Sep 2016
Interesting concept.
I had to walk my thoughts through some compatibility questions.

My reply here is under the assumption that they are all living under the same roof, rather than just friends that get together occasionally.

I see Hestia, Nadeshiko and Falangies filling the adult/role model shoes.

Hestia being Hestia would consider everyone her unofficial Familia.
Nadeshiko would fill the role of teacher/counselor, and would be the one the younger girls would confide in when they had a problem.
Ayaka, though an adult, would probably associate more with the younger group as the Den Mother type. She'd hang out with the other adults when she wanted to get her drink on.

Reika and Alice are the quiet types, I could see them being BFFs in a comedic deadpan sort of way.

Alice and Ayaka would have the caretaker skills in common, and would likely work together for housework things.

Yume would look up to Falangies as a mentor for both archery and combat skills, and likely would be training a lot with her.

Matsu and Eris would likely be pals due to their scientific/computer knowledge & skills.

Akeno and Hestia would probably be seen together a lot. Even though Hestia can't use her powers she could still mentor Akeno.

I do picture Yume getting teased now and again for being the smallest chested one of the bunch.
Since Reika loves cute things, I could see her getting carried away petting Eris's ears & tail sometimes.
Matsu would likely be the prankster of the bunch, oftentimes getting Eris in trouble with her.

Overall, I think they'd get along pretty well.
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Aug 8, 2021 2:30 AM

Jun 2016
I am pretty sure that my group would be constantly hunted by monsters just because a dude got the mark and monsters don't leave us alone now, other than that it's pretty chill group.
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Aug 8, 2021 1:16 PM
Jan 2020
It would have been pretty chaotic assuming nagito,dazai,zero two,annie,robin,law and me were in the group
Sep 21, 2021 4:53 PM
#borntoboil

Jan 2021
yeah

Gintoki, Kaiji and Nozomu would be bros
is it really worf to put things in here like nobody reads these

discord ~ ganjimex

Sep 21, 2021 5:04 PM

Jan 2021
Yeah if you remove Nana it would be pretty good actually
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Sep 21, 2021 5:05 PM

Mar 2021
All my favorite Tsundere in one friend group? I don't know if that'll go well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"If death is the end, why do people exist?
If it all ends in oblivion sooner or later, what's the point of frantically scrambling around to keep ourselves alive?"
~ Michiru Matsushima
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sep 21, 2021 5:08 PM

Sep 2017
That would be a pretty chill and fun group

Gintoki, Kazuma, Phos and Naru would probably be always joking around
Kino, Ginko, Rei Kiriyama, Akari Mizunashi, Chise Hatori and Takashi Natsume would probably chill under a kotatsu or just hanging out together
Sep 21, 2021 5:18 PM

Jun 2019
It would be too chaotic, and I'm not complaining. Two girls that will kick my ass any time, one Gintoki Sakata, one loud person, and a reliable senpai.
Sep 21, 2021 5:20 PM

Apr 2020
Yes. definitely. Tho, I don't know about echidna. She's still a bit of a mystery
Sep 21, 2021 6:07 PM

Mar 2021
Probably not. Gon and Edward would be friends, as would Revy, Spike, Mugen, Jin, and Ash, but the three Beastars characters may not, and all 10 of them certainly wouldn't wanna mingle with one another.

Sep 21, 2021 9:16 PM

Mar 2020
Yes and no. On one hand, 5 of my favorite characters are narcissists, sociopaths, or both, and except for Claire Stanfield, since he's pretty personable and friendly despite those traits, I can't see them ever wanting to be friends with the other characters on my list, let alone with each other. In particular, Light would probably try to kill Girge, since he's a known murderer, and possibly the other three, depending on if he knows about their true natures and if he finds their motives are similar enough to his own.

On the other hand, the other four would get along pretty well. Iskandar and Erika Kurumi would probably be the best friends, since even though Iskandar is a walking mountain of muscle and Erika is a tiny middle schooler, they're both pretty similar in regards to motivating the people they care about, having enough personality to fill a room by themselves, and outwardly seeming dumb but actually being pretty emotionally intelligent. Felix Argyle would probably tease them constantly but still be close to them and willingly go along with their hijinks, whereas Yuu Koito would constantly get dragged into them and be exhausted just from being around them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - Yesterday

26 by KayKimii »»
57 seconds ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

143 by Calipup »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » How important is the art style for you

nishant0 - Apr 11

39 by Jackson1333 »»
5 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 2 hours ago

13 by Calipup »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

56 by Caleb_Zero2 »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.