Forum Settings
Forums

The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 2, 2021 4:53 PM

Jan 2009
n6ah said:
Scordolo said:
FINALLY! This board was useless anyway. You'll find any kind of toxicity in the replies.

YES!!

Sad sight to see since I only use CE for sports discussions but that'll probably move to "Music & Entertainment" I guess?

CD

>Harmless topics which strike up a general conversation (e.g. sports threads) will be accommodated in Casual Discussion going forward.
Aug 2, 2021 5:14 PM
Jul 2018
Damn and I was just getting started. Oh well, what are you gonna do? I wonder if all the “bad actors” are gonna go to other subforums on the site and do what they were doing before?
Aug 2, 2021 5:20 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Deal with mod queue
-----> delete subforum

I wasn't a regular there by any means, but it's still a bit of a problem to me to see a part of the forums go because it might require more than a couple of mods to be online at any given time.
Aug 2, 2021 5:34 PM

Aug 2017
Desolated said:
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted I guess.

Nurguburu said:
Great news. Despite CE can look interesting, its a very toxic place. In fact, I reported more users in CE than the entire AD and CD combinated. Sometimes I was thinking in blocking somehow this board to avoid typing here. Sometimes is ironic, CE doesn't even look like CE in a strict sense, it was just several left-wing propaganda threads while others neutral or right-wing threads are ignored or they don't even exist. The bias was so obvious at this point.

At least this can help the people who only talk about politics here...so they could watch more anime and read manga/LN/etc. I was invested in politics a lot before and trust me, POLITICS ARE A HUGE WASTE OF TIME. Now, I'm using that time to watch anime and I already watched more than 2020.

Thanks you Luna and everyone.

From my experience in CE, I don't see anyone creating accounts to solely use the CE boards but I know several existing accounts solely use the CE boards while their list is empty, don't watch anime for a long time or its private. If they don't use the CE, they type in controversial threads from CD or AD. Generally, these accounts are left-wing. I hope they realized this is an anime site now.

Wrong.

This guy created right-wing threads far more than I ever create any left-wing threads here on CE.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/search?cat=forum&q=&u=Milzol&uloc=2&loc=6

This guy as well. Though not all of the threads are right-wing for this one.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/search?cat=forum&q=&u=Soverign&uloc=2&loc=6

This guy complained about the "liberal leftist woke mob cultural marxists" everytime he create a new threads
https://myanimelist.net/forum/search?cat=forum&q=&u=Kayle_x_Morgana&uloc=2&loc=6

Also this one isn't even limited to CE but also on CD, etc
https://myanimelist.net/forum/search?cat=forum&q=&u=Ryuk9428&uloc=2&loc=-1

and more of them that I can't list all of them. not to mention that some people are just talk shit in the comments such as Timebomb420 etc.

I'm not denying that I'm also guilty of creating bunch of left-wing political threads, but claiming that most threads on CE are created by left-wingers are just simply dishonest. But I guess since you're a right-winger, then what I consider to be right-wing will be "center" for you. and what I consider to be center, you'll think of it as "left-wing". The bias.

Meusnier said:
And when you see that on the first page a single user created more than ten threads, it is not too difficult to see where the problem truly lies: a few users have a political agenda. At this rate, it would be advisable to close CD too since one can expect only more controversial threads being created there, and as someone said above, without even having to use a credible source.
Is this directed against me?

I mean, the reason I seems my threads clutter CE top page was because I can only write stuff here during my spare time. I have 2 jobs so I usually just create threads during the short period of my spare time. If you notice that sometimes I replied very late, it was due to me being at work or deadbeat at home. I mostly just repost what's being posted in the current events channel in the discord server I'm in though. And as for the China topic, I browsed r/sino for the news.

I was saying from my experiece and my experiece says you and other user created several left-wing threads in a short time. And I think some of your examples aren't even serious lol
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 2, 2021 5:46 PM

Oct 2020
Damn I didn't see that coming. I kind of enjoying laughing at the absurdity of these threads but ig that's no more. Goodbye CE.

SuicideMaster said:
Rest in piss, you'll be forgotten o7

Now bring back spam board

Wait we had a spam board? Why did they remove that??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2021 6:11 PM

Aug 2018
What an excellent idea! Now we can have news articles swamp CD and have it locked also!
Aug 2, 2021 6:58 PM

Mar 2019
@bayek

I went back and looked at CE threads from 2017. I think you and other people here really exaggerate how right-wing CE was back then. It definitely is not /pol/ lite as I’ve heard people describe it. There are plenty of left wing members, many of whom I recognize today. It does seem that there was slightly more alt right members back then but it’s nothing compared to /pol/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2021 8:26 PM

Nov 2017
Thank you, hopefully this move helps remove some toxicity from the forums.
Aug 2, 2021 8:58 PM

Jan 2020
Rip. I do think this is a good idea due to the nature of many threads here

Aug 2, 2021 9:50 PM

Feb 2010
CE closing is good means we will see less certain some ones who never post outside CE.

it also means less headache for mods who are not paid for this nonsense.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 2, 2021 9:51 PM

Jun 2020
rip but at least it removes a little bit of toxicity
Aug 2, 2021 10:00 PM
#borntoboil

Jan 2021
funni shit war board death

RIP CE, you were good
is it really worf to put things in here like nobody reads these

discord ~ ganjimex

Aug 2, 2021 10:01 PM

Oct 2017
Partially I agree it's kinda annoying that MAL seems to clamp down on anything involving controversy. On the other hand this board pretty much just attracted Tankies and alt right dudes whining so eh it's not that much of a loss.
Aug 2, 2021 10:02 PM

Dec 2017
I'll miss all the effortposting and trolls, guess i'll need to look out for stealth politics threads on anime discussion or casual discussion now
Objectivity? In my anime scoring? Of course not...
Aug 2, 2021 10:41 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
tbh I found it odd that that sub forum existed anyway. Just gossip and political/moral debates which are already the norm in casual discussion some months ago

Top of the Top! Top of the World! I'm the one who you've been waiting for.

5201314 5201314 5201314 5201314 5201314

Aug 2, 2021 10:58 PM

Jun 2019
I find it quite amusing that everyone complains about the toxicity in CE that happens for a reason (topics are really controversial) and mainly originates from a few accounts, while any threads like "Eren is not a good character" will attract 10 times more people and the discussions will be as vitriolic as the worst discussions here about abortion or immigration (say). I am not so sure what "CE accounts" mean (anyone who posted once here should be a CE account, otherwise the definition will be likely arbitrary), and the threads here probably represent much less than 1% of all threads (considering all episode discussions, AD and FG), one cannot say that the "toxicity" will be much reduced. Good luck on dealing with hundreds threads made by thirteen years old who write "ur" for "you're" and "were" for "we're" in January when the last season of Shingeki airs. The "toxicity" of CE will look very pale to that.

Bayek said:
Meusnier said:

And have you found better distraction on other websites? Since political discussions in real life are rather... dangerous.
It's only dangerous for actual dissident thought. I'm sure you'll be fine since you're not actually challenging anything by calling Sean Hannity a bigot.

No, I've moved on from the political scene. I just thought I'd pay homage to CE on its death bed as I still have a certain fondness for the days when it rivaled Forum Games in both engagement & intrigue.

One's political opinions shall not be defined only by making fun of the contradictions of a TV presenter, but anyway, it is probably as stupid discussing of politics in real life as it was doing it here.

Thank you for your reply.

hazarddex said:
CE closing is good means we will see less certain some ones who never post outside CE.

it also means less headache for mods who are not paid for this nonsense.

Who should have been banned years ago, but no, "racism is just an opinion."

Moderators have never been paid anyway. And other anime discussions do not make any more sense, not to mention FG that serves absolutely no purpose. Ultimately, this is an anime forum, not an online game community.

_Nette_ said:
Great, instead of having all the toxic users quarantined to CE now they are going to be rampant on CD prompting you to shut it down too. You are starting a losing battle.

As many said, it will be an excuse to delete CD next. Because anime fans never think of something else than anime after all. As long as the rules do not chance, there is no reason to believe that the toxicity of any place on MAL will be curbed. Dealing with alt accounts only would work wonders (even if they do not ask for a phone number, making the votes of new accounts not added to the mean during 6 months or prevented new accounts from posting in CD or CE during a month would already help; it is not normal to see new accounts whose first post is a controversial CE thread!).
MeusnierAug 2, 2021 11:16 PM
Aug 2, 2021 11:07 PM

May 2013
Great, instead of having all the toxic users quarantined to CE now they are going to be rampant on CD prompting you to shut it down too. You are starting a losing battle.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Aug 3, 2021 12:26 AM

Nov 2016
And nothing of value was lost, I just hope the general toxicity here won't proliferate on other boards like CD.
Aug 3, 2021 12:50 AM

Nov 2013
great, nothing will be missed. especially the users shilling for isra*l
mind, body & SOUL

Aug 3, 2021 3:31 AM

Feb 2010
_Nette_ said:
CD and AD etc are more strict with topics so if they try it's just perma ban
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 3, 2021 4:05 AM

Oct 2011
Zefyris said:
seeing that some regular toxic posters on CE will recreate new account even if you permaban them and cause havoc in many threads whenever they come back, adding that to regular toxicity and controversial subjects, and it's easy to see why it's causing so much problem.
I'm not liking the decision but I can understand why it was taken, sure.

The only thing is... Like someone posted above, isn't it just going to transfer the toxicity from these peoples to CD (or others) instead.

I imagine having one less board around will make the moderators' job easier. There are less loopholes to navigate, and it will be handled quicker.

Nurguburu said:
Phraze said:
While I would like to keep up to date with news on MAL, I understand it seems to promote an unfriendly atmosphere (from my browsing it lately). Good call. Hope the MAL team will be able to manage the site better with this move.

I also wonder if accounts were made on this site solely to use the CE boards.

From my experience in CE, I don't see anyone creating accounts to solely use the CE boards but I know several existing accounts solely use the CE boards while their list is empty, don't watch anime for a long time or its private. If they don't use the CE, they type in controversial threads from CD or AD. Generally, these accounts are left-wing. I hope they realized this is an anime site now.

Yeah, I've checked and reported a few accounts/posts. They seem to exist only to post in the MAL boards, and kinda.. use the main forums as their playground. It made a lot of the nicer users leave those boards, IMO. Not sure if they're politically aligned though, could be just bullies.

I want to add...
I suppose a few of the ongoing threads in CE will be moved to CD, like the NBA Season discussion thread?
PhrazeAug 3, 2021 4:09 AM

Aug 3, 2021 5:05 AM
Oct 2020
Desolated said:
This guy created right-wing threads far more than I ever create any left-wing threads here on CE.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/search?cat=forum&q=&u=Milzol&uloc=2&loc=6

these are not right wing articles. because it has to be based on a "reputable" source, you almost can't post right wing stuff. you can comment on it with your own right wing views, which i did sometimes, but not always, because these are my views. most of them are not even that controversial. my topics are better than yours.
Aug 3, 2021 5:06 AM

Sep 2020
Rip Current Events you will be remembered
Aug 3, 2021 5:27 AM

Aug 2018
Well, thank god for that. There was always at least 2 idiots with strong opposing views constantly arguing in every thread, may it be about vaccinations, political leaders, riots, blah blah. Stupid and pointless.

Thank you mods for removing it. I would have preferred you ban the people constantly trying to bait out arguments and responses but obviously it's difficult to quantify that. I appreciate it and hope that the forums can become a better place from now on.
Aug 3, 2021 5:30 AM
Oct 2020
InsipidAsh03 said:
Well, thank god for that. There was always at least 2 idiots with strong opposing views constantly arguing in every thread, may it be about vaccinations, political leaders, riots, blah blah. Stupid and pointless.

Thank you mods for removing it. I would have preferred you ban the people constantly trying to bait out arguments and responses but obviously it's difficult to quantify that. I appreciate it and hope that the forums can become a better place from now on.

just don't go there if you don't like it. really toxic to want to take away things from others solely because you dislike it.
Aug 3, 2021 5:45 AM

Aug 2018
Milzol said:
InsipidAsh03 said:

just don't go there if you don't like it. really toxic to want to take away things from others solely because you dislike it.

Nobody gives a toss except the 2 people arguing with each other fixated on trying to take the other down. It's pathetic and ruins the forums. We can't all have good things without bad actors (which I would have rather had them banned, than remove the forums) ruining it.
Aug 3, 2021 5:52 AM

Jul 2015
Don't mind since topics discussed here aren't really appropriate for an anime forum anyways
Aug 3, 2021 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
SuicideMaster said:

when tf did we have a spam board?
Aug 3, 2021 6:13 AM

Apr 2020
Rip Current Events, you will not be remembered

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

Aug 3, 2021 6:14 AM

Jun 2014
Well, this doesn't bother me at all. I've had CE blocked with my adblocker for nearly a year, because it's unhealthy as far as I'm concerned. I don't even read the news anymore, and I'm a much happier person now.

I've also had CD blocked with my adblocker for several months now.

Aug 3, 2021 6:54 AM
Jul 2018
xx-ludis said:
SuicideMaster said:

A few years ago I think. You can see it on wayback machine.
Aug 3, 2021 7:06 AM

Jul 2015
I love how the lunatics who spam this place with their shitty political agenda and made it close are going all "YoU sHoUlD jUsT bAn ThE bAd SeEdS!" here. Shows how little self-awareness they have lol. Then they'll probably cry about ((((medias)))) and leftists silencing them, when it's just 10 mods who are not getting paid for the job tired of spending their time on weirdos whose parents failed to raise into reasonable adults.

See you all on CD for your regular MAL neo-nazi/white power/meninist thread.
DeathkoAug 3, 2021 7:10 AM
Aug 3, 2021 7:15 AM

Sep 2020
this is probably for the better, this place was pretty toxic and annoying. anyways, see you in CD!
Aug 3, 2021 7:23 AM
Jul 2018
SuicideMaster said:
xx-ludis said:

from what i can tell it's literally just forum games with a different name, it also went under the name "casual chat" for a while
Aug 3, 2021 7:26 AM

Jul 2015
xx-ludis said:
SuicideMaster said:

from what i can tell it's literally just forum games with a different name, it also went under the name "casual chat" for a while

Eww, we sure don't need a second Forum Games subsection. That place was filled with drama last time I went there, I think even CE's more bearable.
Aug 3, 2021 7:37 AM

Jan 2009
Ryuk9428 said:
@bayek

I went back and looked at CE threads from 2017. I think you and other people here really exaggerate how right-wing CE was back then. It definitely is not /pol/ lite as I’ve heard people describe it. There are plenty of left wing members, many of whom I recognize today. It does seem that there was slightly more alt right members back then but it’s nothing compared to /pol/

moderators are deleting threads all the time like during those times
Aug 3, 2021 7:45 AM

Oct 2010
I wish Current Events the best of riddances.
Aug 3, 2021 7:48 AM

Jul 2015
deg said:
Ryuk9428 said:
@bayek

Oh god don't remind me of 2016/2017 and the 2-3 daily "trans should stick to their original bathrooms!" thread from dumbasses who never go out of their basements, never use public bathrooms, and never met a trans. I want to scream just thinking about it.
I'm glad a good half of these users were flushed down the drain.
Aug 3, 2021 7:50 AM

Jan 2009
Deathko said:
deg said:

Oh god don't remind me of 2016/2017 and the 2-3 daily "trans should stick to their original bathrooms!" thread from dumbasses who never go out of their basements, never use public bathrooms, and never met a trans. I want to scream just thinking about it.
I'm glad a good half of these users were flushed down the drain.

ye its all culture wars back then just to own the libs they say aka the Trump Effect
Aug 3, 2021 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
Deathko said:
xx-ludis said:

Eww, we sure don't need a second Forum Games subsection. That place was filled with drama last time I went there, I think even CE's more bearable.
no like, it's LITERALLY forum games, it just went under a different name. you can put the forum games board url in the wayback machine and and see how FG used to go under different names. also how tf does fg even have drama lmao
Aug 3, 2021 8:49 AM

Jun 2019
CE might be a terrible place, but AD is not much better honestly.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1943696&show=0

The thread is six days old and apparently, it is perfectly fine to discuss about Hitler's favourite anime. Such a discussion could not possibly become toxic. The real issues are not about boards themselves but about rules and a few users.
Aug 3, 2021 9:34 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
deg said:
but how about anime industry related news that can be controversial? is that not allowed in Anime Discussion and Casual Discussions too?

If it violates the rules of those boards then it shouldn't be posted. But if in doubt you can always message a forum mod before posting a thread to ask if it's fine to post it.

Hoppy said:
Also what about game related stuff such as game censorship in the gaming discussion, people do have to know what they're getting into and buying.

Game censorship doesn't sound to me like a problematic topic and can be posted in the Games board. But again, if in doubt you can ask a forum mod about a specific thread.

deadprez said:
Considering this board has sports discussions, will those be moved to another, such as "Music & Entertainment"?

n6ah said:
Sad sight to see since I only use CE for sports discussions but that'll probably move to "Music & Entertainment" I guess?

The Music & Entertainment board is mostly for music, movies, TV shows, and books, so anything sports related would go to Casual Discussion.

QPR said:
I thought CD was far, far worse than CE. 90% of threads are troll threads.

I's just people asking dumb questions. This is just from the top 1/3rd of the first page:
Have you ever eaten a banana in December?
Do females fart?
Are you a sneakerhead?
ever had ice cream for breakfast?
do you ever get sick of being horny

CD has a lot of problems too but I wouldn't say that 90% of the threads are troll threads. From that list though I can already see some that break the rules. I encourage everyone to report problematic threads so that they can be taken care of faster.

Gween_Gween said:
can i suggest an NSFM subforum in replacement?

This site has a lot of underage users so any NSFM subforum would have to be secret and we would need to check the age of the users who can access it. With the amount of users this is not really possible.

Scud said:
If it's an issue with people flouting the rules what's going to stop them just posting the same old tripe elsewhere?

QPR said:
Exactly, they will post it in CD and they won't even need a legitimate source, it could even get worse than it is now.

As I said in my post, we updated the CD rules so that the CE problems don't simply move to CD. And if anyone sees trolling/abuse in CD topics please report these posts.

Milzol said:
maybe instead you should just ban report spammers.

False reports weren't really a problem (we don't get them a lot and there's usually not much to do then). The CE reports were mostly about trolling and abuse inside the threads, often over several posts/pages, as well as threads which were against the rules (or in many cases both). Going through these problems takes a lot of time.

Meusnier said:
What kind of moderation are we even talking about? I am not trying to be offensive but I noticed a clear decline in the moderation of both CD and CE.
[...]

In recent months we've seen a huge influx of reports coming from the anime/manga series sub-boards, especially because of wars about the score/rating of shows, plus we lost some mods, so moderation is currently slower. Some threads also don't get reported and might be overlooked.
As always when I say this I'd like to encourage users to apply as forum mods (infos about this can be found here).

Noboru said:
"JST" = "Japan Standard Time"

So the real issue is that the owners don't like the positions of some users and don't want those spread any further

MAL's owners had nothing to do with this decision. The only reason why the time is given as JST is because closing the board will be done during JST business hours.

wakenowakane said:
Damn I didn't see that coming. I kind of enjoying laughing at the absurdity of these threads but ig that's no more. Goodbye CE.

SuicideMaster said:

Wait we had a spam board? Why did they remove that??

The Spam board was created when the forum and the entire userbase were still very small, so it wasn't much of a problem in the beginning. But the userbase was growing and people kept spamming the board with rule violations (trolling, abuse, nsfm stuff etc). Even though it was a spam board, it couldn't go completely unmoderated, but moderating it became impossible. In 2010 the board was transformed into "Casual Chat" and in 2012 into "Forum Games". This was the only way to "close" the board because back then MAL was owned by a company that didn't care about the website, so getting a board name change was the most we could get back then.
Aug 3, 2021 9:40 AM

Mar 2018
Surely there must be limits to which one may sink.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Aug 3, 2021 9:48 AM

Jan 2009
The problem I'm seeing lies not in the users who create the threads or are vocal about a specific position, but much rather in the users who get offended or over-exaggerate the cases. Ironically, the ones who scream up the loudest about "toxic" end up being the obnoxious ones themselves

Also, from an outsider's perspective, it seems like the organization is a bit suboptimal. The main issue is that account support and forum moderating are not yet fully separated. I find the whole IRC thing rather poorly explained and kinda badly implemented when you could be banned out of a bug and can't even visit the official site for the IRC, but rather have to join the channel from some other website

So if there is a better solution than the IRC and/or at least a separation between people who do account-related stuff and those who do moderating without having to also be there for account/other support on IRC or for the Discord server, it would help significantly more with the workload than just closing a board

Luna said:
MAL's owners had nothing to do with this decision. The only reason why the time is given as JST is because closing the board will be done during JST business hours.
You normally write all times in PDT or PST (server time), even if it's in the middle of the night there
So no specific time?
Aug 3, 2021 9:51 AM

Jan 2009
@Luna

what do you think about this suggestion?
Uhh maybe this is completely unrelated but why is the report button just a blank text? If they want to reduce toxicity they could do some priority system and make some report options so some of them (Like spoilers, NSFW content) get better priority. Seems counterproductive https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1945142&show=0#msg64016643

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1945238
Aug 3, 2021 9:56 AM

Jun 2019
Luna said:
Meusnier said:
What kind of moderation are we even talking about? I am not trying to be offensive but I noticed a clear decline in the moderation of both CD and CE.
[...]

In recent months we've seen a huge influx of reports coming from the anime/manga series sub-boards, especially because of wars about the score/rating of shows, plus we lost some mods, so moderation is currently slower. Some threads also don't get reported and might be overlooked.
As always when I say this I'd like to encourage users to apply as forum mods (infos about this can be found here).

Thank you for your reply. But that means that the true issues do not come from CE per se but from elsewhere, so it feels like extinguishing a match in priority rather than fighting a forest fire nearby. I have issues understanding why having 10x more moderators (which is an unrealistic expectation by the way) would not solve the small problem CE represents but would solve the moderation problems in the other very active boards. FG is another board that could be deleted at this rate, and a lot of abuse happen here too.

One could easily solve the issues such threads represent: ban any user creating a thread about "overrated" or "underrated" anime or threads about "Is X better than Y?" (for example), and have every user receive a welcome/update PM on such rules. Because the same situation will keep happening (especially next January) no matter how many moderators are active.
Aug 3, 2021 10:02 AM

Jan 2009
@Luna

also what happened to the ban system upgrade? like banning features from users like banning them on forums only and not the entire site? https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/3gedyl/im_xinil_creator_and_lead_admin_of_myanimelist/ctxfaoe/
Aug 3, 2021 10:03 AM

Oct 2018
Discussing politics with anime avatars always invoked a special kind of cringe. Welp, I'll be missing my daily anime fake news shouting at the world depression dose.
Aug 3, 2021 10:20 AM

Jan 2009
seems like the moderating tools and system is whats really lacking

i know developers cost a lot of money but MAL got a lot of investor money though https://myanimelist.net/pressroom

but then ye Xinil said forums are not the priority for development even though it looks like a big problem for both mods and the users
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM

» IOC demanded an explanation from Russian TV for homophobic mocking of LGBTQ athletes at the Olympics

RobertBobert - Aug 5, 2021

5 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.