Forum Settings
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 30, 2021 11:43 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

So... demon vs human war. Got to say that I like that we could see or read different characters thoughts and actions during this war.

I don't really know what else I could say here, still in thoughts after finishing this volume. I might return later.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Aug 2, 2021 11:44 AM
Jun 2021
Phelmina, one of my new favorite characters :) Should reread LN3, 4 and 5 just for her appearances and POV.
Oct 25, 2021 6:26 PM

Dec 2013
This was such a great volume. I loved learning about all of the different characters and their stories. Ronandt taunting Aurel after she poisoned his meal was hilarious.

The battles in this volume were intense! I nearly forgot how exhausting these fights can be. The fight between Merazophis and the two reincarnations sounded exhausting.

Agner went out like the badass that he was. I'll never get tired of the dead while standing trope.

Julius really was a true hero. I somehow found myself cheering for him when he fought the fake queen taratect. RIP Julius and most of his party.

I wish we had more POV for White but I guess that will be in the next volume instead.
Nov 28, 2021 3:40 AM
Mar 2021
It was still great volume after re-read it again.

Nice to see Sophia, Phelmina and Wald development after being Academy for few years. As expected Sophia always causing alot troubles there. Phelmina somehow enjoyed how Shiraori punish her. But I'm still curious about Sophia's Diary in LN Vol.11, especially Sophia and Wald relationship. Were They doing that segggs?

Poor Julius and his party (except Hyrince). How Jeskan, Hawkin, Yana and Julius dead were ironic. They knew the cost, but they still did that. Meanwhile Shiraori lost Huey, Agnar and Bloe in that battle. Merazophis did his second evil way as 4th Demon General by fighting Kunihiko, Asaka, Oka and Aurel.

Sasuga Shiraori, she created a huge minimess like Tarratect Queen to make sure Julius use his Hero sword. Also she used Evil Eyes to defeat Julius instantly when she failed. This battle was 50:50.
Apr 21, 2022 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
I have to say, this chapter was really fun to read! The novel cover was quite misleading though since it shows the former Hero Julius having a duel against the Demon Lord Ariel. Well guess what? I'm glad the two forces didn't actually since the defeat would have already been decided and obvious———Hero Julius would've won because of his cheat Hero title lol.

I really felt sad and shed a tear when former Saint Yaana died by the Queen Taratect of Shiraori. She was literally stomped and died instantly, at least that quick death was too quick for the pain receptors of Yaana's to register, right? But still, I feel bad. Former Hero Julius and former Saint Yaana, both of them were never able to exchange their feelings with each other. It makes me so mad! They loved each other, but sadly, because Hero Julius didn't want their loved ones to grief when he died, he didn't. I also feel bad to the other two party members of the Hero Julius. I swear they were more than party members. They literally spent more than a decade adventuring together. They defeated the Wyrm, the Earth Spectre, that weird Tentacle monster, and other quests they went together. I feel so sad! May you, former Hero Julius, Saint Yaana, Hawkin, Jeskan, wait for Hyrince's death and be reincarnated together in the same family, or perhaps in the same neighbourhood and be together once again, peacefully. May your souls be blessed.

Again, this chapter was really fun to read. There were so many unexpected turn of events. Shiraori has become a master of Spatial Conjuring now and that's great! Rest in peace to those demon Commander generals!
Nov 30, 2022 10:02 AM

Apr 2020
Boy this was something

First few chapters were boring as i have to read some characters monologue who i didn't cared about

But after mid way things started to pick

Yes i get , we all get it , the reason why ariel was so cruel , but can't help but feel sad about how things gone

Agner's and bloe's part were already depressing to read

But Julius part was even more....

I read whole vol 11 about him and now starting to feel yeah he is good character, but the way things end surely bitter

I felt author did dirty to Julius ,. I MEAN he fking didn't even got the chance , he didn't even get to look at Yaana , (yeah one more reason to feel down ).

Yeah here getting sacrificed was okay

But for Julius , he didn't got the chance to look at Yaana , worse didn't get the chance to be mournful, didn't get the chance to feel his victory ,

Nothing , just suddenly white appears and kill every one

And just like that story ends

For this sudden end , author made me read whole vol 11 about Julius ( I honestly liked vol 11)

If he was not willing to give him proper ending maybe he could have skipped his most of progress and just jump to his pre adult age

end of rant

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 10 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Jul 14, 2021

4 by perfumegenius »»
Apr 11, 9:41 AM

» Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 8 Discussion

duderus - Jun 15, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Mar 2, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 16 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Dec 9, 2022

8 by AyhanAktas »»
Feb 4, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 15 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Nov 28, 2022

3 by anthi-light »»
Sep 13, 2023 11:39 AM

» Is vol.16 ending really bad?

nguyenduyhoangb - Sep 7, 2022

7 by maxnone »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.