Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy debt problem. However, we did get is an action packed episode in the dungeons. Shia is also starting to grow to me as a character, as in being more likable.

Not going to lie, I actually had some fun watching this episode in particular of the momentum. Kinji is also starting to remind me of Diablo from How Not to Summon a Demon Lord.
Jul 30, 2021 7:24 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like Ninomiya has a loan on his head that is worth 5 million gold and he needs to do something about it in a month. He's in a pretty bad situation here. Shia is quite strong but really enthusiastic. And, I think I know what is he planning to do for that 5 million gold and with his monster farm, it's gonna be really interesting to see.

Majin got on to the surface and everyone's surprised how's that possible. If only they knew who's the mastermind behind that. LOL, Pretty good episode imo. Seeing Ninomiya using his brain as always in order to defeat Majin was cool with the help of Shia, ants, and Rim in the end there.

"Kinji is my food, you can't eat him."
Jul 30, 2021 7:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh Ninomiya is in deep shit that huge debt, that kick in the balls looked so painful.
A monster farm for kids sounds so ridiculous xD and of course there is always a OP monster to attack them they won thanks to Rim, that was also good to know more about Shia and her father... that portal at the end though, he's getting isekaied once again? xD
Jul 30, 2021 7:44 AM
Sep 2015
Now that Kinji just grope Shia's boob, I've an excuse to grope his penis without feeling guilty.
Jul 30, 2021 7:45 AM

Jan 2021
You have every right to do whatever you want to Ninomiya after he grabbed your tit out of nowhere 😂
I really liked Shia in this episode hahha

Ahh, Of course, Rin saving the stuation
But more problems appear, maybe he come back to his world? 0.0
Jul 30, 2021 8:10 AM
May 2021
it was funny awesome at this episode it was amazing
Jul 30, 2021 8:29 AM
May 2021
Ninomiya with the 300 iq plays of teleporting the monster outside to wreak havoc all over the company and to save enough time for Rim to save the day. That commercial was hilarious can't wait to see where Rim and Ninomiya teleport to at the end
Jul 30, 2021 9:18 AM

Jul 2017
YIKES...Kinji has a huge debt to pay...and it's not pretty. 5 mil gold in 1 month, that's a hefty loan.

Both Kinji and Wanibe under the tutelage of Shia in exploring dungeons as a hero, and I like the odes to the RPG-like format with Shia being like a tutorial master. That said, a Death March presents an opportunity to strike at strong monsters for the higher-ups, the heroes are nothing more than sacrifical work tools for Raiza'ha's profit.

Hah, Kinji's monster farming space in the dungeon, and they're not even spared the leniency from Rim. With the strong monsters, forget Kinji, Shia doesn't stand a chance to fend herself from them, but with Kinji's smart move, bringing the monster onto the surface...is nothing short of ingenious.

Kinji bringing the Death March fight like a boss, but Rim being nowhere to be found presents a challenge. No worries, Shia being a monster attractor that's borne from her family tradition will do the trick. A tit grab outta nowhere, what comical to shut Kinji down, but influencing her out of the horrid company work lifestyle is the straw that broke the camel's back for her to be free.

A miracle save from Rim after the monster revival to finish things up, but a black hole portal...is Kinji gonna get transported again?
Jul 30, 2021 9:24 AM

Apr 2010
Shia past explained still she is pretty energetic despite her past.
It's good to Rim coming just in time but now they have more problems with that black hole appearing.
I also thing the boss is pretty angry after that monsters rampage.
Jul 30, 2021 9:24 AM

Feb 2019
Kiji and Shia ship when
Jul 30, 2021 9:51 AM

Nov 2016
That looked like a strong contender for nastiest kick in the balls 😨

Shia is a bit of a weirdo, but not a pervert that would ignore a bob grab.

Wonder where he's gonna end up now? Back to his world or a worse place?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 30, 2021 10:43 AM

Apr 2018
Damn Ninomiya had debt problems, 5 million gold.. Ain't no way he has any way to repay that LOL. Oof, that kick in the balls must have hurt a lot..

We meet a new character again, Veruza. A bitch in the inside, but THICC outside.

He even made a farm of monsters, what can he not do?

Ninomiya really just touched Shia's boobs to calm her down LOL. What a man..

Well, the Manji is after them but he just sent it to the surface. That's what you call a big brain.
His tactics may be underhanded but they work most of the time xD
They're still alive thanks Rimu. Seems like she can transform her hair into her own dragon form.
And that cliffhanger in the end. The ISEKAI transport is back.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 30, 2021 11:03 AM

May 2018
5 mill gold is no joke! Also rip mc's balls
Jul 30, 2021 1:07 PM

Nov 2007
He said he paid his debt through monster farming right?

I wonder what's going on with dungeon eye crystal thing teleportation.

I would love if Ninomiya and budget-but-still-funny Rak leveled up and became somehow capable fighetrs, with Ninomiya IQ 2000 plays it would be fun.

I'm surprised how much I like this show. At first I thought it's gonna be just some silly gag anime but it's growing on me and I love it, can't wait for next week.
Jul 30, 2021 2:57 PM

Apr 2015
Damn, that was an especially painful looking step on the nuts...

Shia is quite fun, sometimes not quite right in the end, but we can say that about most characters here. She is incredibly strong though, even though that Manji looked like to be out of her league.

That glowing orb thing was surprising, Is he getting re:isekaied? and this time with Rim as well...
Jul 30, 2021 3:51 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Another great episode!
1. The monster teleport to the outside was funny. Let them deal with it for a while.

2. The kick in the crotch. Sometimes I like to see the arrogant MC get smacked a bit.

3. The boob grab. Sometimes I like to see the arrogant MC get lucky... and then smacked. LOL
Jul 30, 2021 3:56 PM

Aug 2020
I'm starting to believe Rim might be the dungeon boss guardian or at least one of them cause that hair move was absolutely OP. Don't know if I'm right but seeing that the company used Shia as a sacrifice for the Majin who showed "early" signs of a death march due to lack of majic power and Rim also stating her leaving the dungeon was a cause of this and that the Majin was incomplete. I'm guessing it was rims job of some sort to supply the Majin maybe.. not to mention that she said it was calling for help... I wonder if they were transported to another bosses layer. No spoilers just my thoughts from this episode.

Jul 30, 2021 4:48 PM

Nov 2011
Shit man Shia is such an awesome character. I like how she is not too OP and actually has flaws. You know...outside of how her body looks...fucking hot.

I do enjoy How Kinji was trying so hard to save the day and at multiple times it seemed like he did...but he was still useless in the end. I kind of like that they took that route.

Ahrum said:
I'm starting to believe Rim might be the dungeon boss guardian or at least one of them cause that hair move was absolutely OP. Don't know if I'm right but seeing that the company used Shia as a sacrifice for the Majin who showed "early" signs of a death march due to lack of majic power and Rim also stating her leaving the dungeon was a cause of this and that the Majin was incomplete. I'm guessing it was rims job of some sort to supply the Majin maybe.. not to mention that she said it was calling for help... I wonder if they were transported to another bosses layer. No spoilers just my thoughts from this episode.

Really nice theory. i agree Rim leaving definitely had something to do with the Monster being incomplete.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 30, 2021 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
the whole episode had only had distraction with that monster, Episode good at all.
Jul 30, 2021 6:10 PM
Apr 2021
looks like we might be finally getting a properly focused arc rather than single contained episodes.
Jul 30, 2021 6:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shit. 5 million gold successfully been paid up just by those monster farm? Looks like the Dungeon Black Company already reached the first succession after holding that first bussiness model role to Kinji. No need to mine shit anymore. Kek.

However, the next objection appeared, the Death March they called, a respawn time for everything that busted up and the arrival of the new Majin whose, unfortunately, targetting the busty hero girl under the protection of Kinji the Great. Every employees worked together to overcome that huge monster with the great leadership of Kinji. Still, its a close fight, almost failed if Rimmu wasn't there in the perfect time. She called that creature incompleted? No wonder, its looked not so over. Because the complete one will be another waifu? So, yeah, can't wait for the complete form to appear xd.

Well, at least the worries already over and the hero girl finally dedicated her huge tits to served Boss Kinji. After that something unexpectedly happened. The black hole which possibly led them back into Kinji's world, or, another strange world. I dunno.

Interesting cliffhanger and lets whats its lead to....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 30, 2021 8:16 PM

Jun 2021
Another very good episode

This show might be the most consistent show of the season. Every character is capable of providing good laughter and while the animation and the acting is nothing spectacular, the humor and the jokes are steady enough to never leave you with boredom.

Shia is cute too.
Jul 30, 2021 8:24 PM

Jan 2013
This anime is such greatness! What an episode and what an ending, can't believe they're really doing it, Isekaing them back lmao

Also, i do like Shia in their team, she's good!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 30, 2021 8:52 PM

Jul 2014
Is Rim the demon king or something?
Jul 31, 2021 12:10 AM

Oct 2016
Really good episode! This show has been really consistent with it's quality overall. Shia just moved from a shitty boss to a less shitty but still shitty boss lmao. But Kinji does at least care for his tools more or less. I really like Shia though, if Kinji got transported elsewhere again, then we probably won't see Shia for a while fuck. At least Rim is with Kinji, I wonder where they'll be transported. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 31, 2021 12:10 AM

Oct 2008
w0w even a Majin is nothing against Rim huh...
4/5.

Jul 31, 2021 1:12 AM

Apr 2017
Based MC literally calming her tits LMFAO

Also Silver Link casually flexing their animation prowess again. People are always talking about Mappa Bones ufotable etc but Silver Link is so underrated, and this episode shows.
Jul 31, 2021 7:26 AM
Mar 2012
Ninomiya such a crafty 'fighter', yelling from a throne to setup the boss fight.
The majin got sick alien design, and somehow related to Rim's existence.
Magic effects & those short fights surprisingly cool animation. That Rim hair transforming to gobble up a majin was beautiful.
Jul 31, 2021 11:51 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
So that loan he mentioned earlier in the season is finally coming back to bite him huh? Gotta admit, the demon girl that was shaking him down was sexy.

Ninomiya actually a 300 IQ total chad. He also literally did a "calm your tits" with Shia. That's hilarious.

Really curious how he's going to get enough money to pay back the loan now that he only has a month left.
Jul 31, 2021 11:14 PM

Feb 2019
I don't get this episode. Mind you, I'd also call it probably the strongest episode of the show so far, but it was also like it was written by people who hadn't seen any of the previous three episodes. The only thing it really had in common with them is that it had basically no comedy, but this time, it felt more intentional. The whole thing was character driven, and didn't do too poor a job at developing Shia and giving her a reason to respect Ninomiya. Not so much him, but it's hard to even know where to start because his entire character did a complete 180 for most of the episode to become selfless, competent, and fairly heroic. So completely unlike his personality for the previous three episodes. Not as a punchline like Shia was drugging him with a hero potion or something. Just… his creed is now something like "be free" instead of "be maximally lazy and hedonistic." It's a bit of a shift.

Which isn't to say that there weren't rough edges. The whole starting bit with the debt collectors spent about three minutes explaining and lamenting that it was an impossible amount of money only to abruptly timeskip, go "and his scheme worked and it was all paid off." The people making the show also seemed unaware that every plan against the proto-devil was "dig a hole." You just spent like five minutes on the intracicies of things happening off-screen to explain "giant monster appears in dungeon," but we're ignoring this? Uh, right. And I imagine this is the last we'll see of the mass-advertised monster farm that generates billions a day for zero effort that nobody has thought to do apparently to this point and nobody will be copying.
Aug 1, 2021 4:27 AM
Mar 2014
What is the purpose of this story? What do they want to achieve?

3eps rule, plus one more chance, dropped
arsfugalAug 1, 2021 4:36 AM
Aug 1, 2021 11:07 AM

Jun 2016
shia is super thicccc
Aug 2, 2021 7:16 PM

Feb 2020
Man, I absolutely freaking love Rim.

Kyoto Animation rocks
Aug 5, 2021 7:26 PM
Jul 2021
This might be the first time that an MC gets isekaid when he's already in another world.

This show isn't the best quality of the show, and it doesn't have the best plot, but what I can say is that the MC is always interesting, and always has something up his sleeve. This is what is making me wait for this show every week. Decent story, amazing plot twists.
Aug 11, 2021 10:16 PM

Aug 2017
I still don't like Shia after this episode but at she has personality. I like when Ninomiya is using strategies to defeat enemies.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 22, 2021 12:08 AM

Dec 2012
I LOVE THIS ANIME LOL

Aug 22, 2021 1:40 PM

Mar 2010
That dragon... is made that look easy lolz but i like how this lad fights

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 17, 2021 10:55 PM
Oct 2019
solid episode

i like boob girl, even if she's brainwashed for this stupid company

that monster was "incomplete"? because the dragon girl had left the dungeon for so long? the monster was calling for help? another portal opened up?

a cliffhanger at the end of a good episode? i like
a cliffhanger at the end of a bad episode? i hate

i liked this cliffhanger

the company ceo bitch is a...bitch. intentionally sacrificing her employees. f that and f her
Sep 21, 2021 11:31 PM

Oct 2017
Shia focus episode which was nice. We got to know her backstory and I'm glad she has been rid of her burden. Also woa teleporter again, are they back at Kinji's original world?
Sep 24, 2021 1:51 PM

Jul 2015
Seeing how much damage the Majin did to the surface makes me wonder what impact Rim could do. Crazy mofo Kinji grabbing Shia's left boob really caught me offguard especially since he gave that whole speech on her dad

Dec 20, 2022 1:47 PM
Oct 2017
It was interesting beacause it showed how hard is he working to not actualy work.
Oct 24, 2023 10:58 AM

Jan 2022
I wonder if Ninomiya being teleported by the same portal we saw in episode one implies he's either going to return to his world or he's about to be isekaiception into yet another world. At least this time he has Rim with him.
Nov 9, 2023 4:17 AM
Jun 2022
One Of My Fav. Ep ; ' That Goop Is Flammable ' Man That Was Dope!
Apr 17, 11:57 PM

May 2020
Another problem by Kinji that must be done. He always had a smart move to do things. This time a fight boss deal with businessman strategy, cool bruh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

55 by Rishi73 »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2021

81 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

47 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 3:28 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

36 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 3:00 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

36 by sharosharo »»
Apr 18, 2:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.