Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2021 4:27 AM

Mar 2021
just wanted to see people who are still interested in this nostalgic seriesโ˜บ......btw anyone know when the next chapter will be released

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jul 30, 2021 6:43 AM

Feb 2020
i recently read it. nice to see kurumi getting her own story. Chapter release are quite slow even translation caught up. last chapter was released in april (not translated yet). next chapter could be late 2021 or maybe even next year
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 30, 2021 7:01 AM

Mar 2021
Adampk said:
i recently read it. nice to see kurumi getting her own story. Chapter release are quite slow even translation caught up. last chapter was released in april (not translated yet). next chapter could be late 2021 or maybe even next year
that's sad..............just hope that they atleast continue

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Aug 10, 2021 7:58 PM

May 2016
The next chapter is going to be released in the next issue, which means tomorrow (as you can see in the image) but it'll probably be a while before it's translated :( (besides, I've only read so far as chapter 6 because I think that was the last chapter to be translated into English, but as volume 2 came out a month ago, there's most likely at least 8 chapters)

(Also, I've just seen that a chapter came out in the June issue so, from my calculations (I actually went and saw on which issues the manga was) the chapter that's gonna come out in this issue is chapter 9, which does make sense)
SweetBiscuitAug 10, 2021 8:09 PM
Aug 11, 2021 5:51 AM

Mar 2021
SweetBiscuit said:
The next chapter is going to be released in the next issue, which means tomorrow (as you can see in the image) but it'll probably be a while before it's translated :( (besides, I've only read so far as chapter 6 because I think that was the last chapter to be translated into English, but as volume 2 came out a month ago, there's most likely at least 8 chapters)

(Also, I've just seen that a chapter came out in the June issue so, from my calculations (I actually went and saw on which issues the manga was) the chapter that's gonna come out in this issue is chapter 9, which does make sense)
let's see when all these gets translated

Aug 14, 2021 7:34 AM

Oct 2020
SweetBiscuit said:

Is this updating monthly then? I feel like it started this year/last December which would make sense chronologically w/ how many chapters are out. I didn't think this was going to be a consistent upload and thought it was a "whenever they feel like it" type of deal :p

forum set by bunnyama & taiyaki
Aug 14, 2021 7:57 AM

May 2016
tyolu said:
SweetBiscuit said:

Is this updating monthly then? I feel like it started this year/last December which would make sense chronologically w/ how many chapters are out. I didn't think this was going to be a consistent upload and thought it was a "whenever they feel like it" type of deal :p

It's not consistent. From what I've gathered from the Bessatsu Margaret covers chapters have come out on the most random times.
In 2018 two chapters came out in May and November, in 2019 three chapters (April, August and November), in 2020 only one chapter (September, but considering the pandemic, I guess it does make sense) and this year (with this last chapter that just came out) three chapters have come out (April, June and September) (the issues come out in the middle of the month and are considered the issue of next month, for example, the September 2021 issue came out on the 12th of August)
I guess the only thing that can be done is wait for new chapters to be released, whenever it is (though I doubt it'd be more than 3 per year)

Btw I searched the issues here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/bessatsu-margaret/4050-88990/
Aug 24, 2021 4:29 PM

May 2016
For anyone interested chapter 7 came out on mangadex like 10 days ago :))
Aug 24, 2021 4:55 PM

Mar 2021
SweetBiscuit said:
For anyone interested chapter 7 came out on mangadex like 10 days ago :))
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ let's go

Sep 27, 2021 8:06 PM
Jun 2017
Just finished the manga and found out there's this spin off. Is this the only spin off series or are there more? I'd like to catch up to everything released so far.
Sep 27, 2021 8:11 PM

Mar 2021
Sdrf92 said:
Just finished the manga and found out there's this spin off. Is this the only spin off series or are there more? I'd like to catch up to everything released so far.
well it is a prequel, not just a spin off๐Ÿ˜…

Nov 23, 2021 3:17 AM
Jul 2019
Honestly I'd be more interested in Ayame and Pin. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED COME ON. Feels like I'll never ...
lov3lymjNov 23, 2021 3:20 AM
Nov 23, 2021 3:44 AM

Mar 2021
lov3lymj said:
Honestly I'd be more interested in Ayame and Pin. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED COME ON. Feels like I'll never ...
they got separated...................

Dec 6, 2021 6:16 AM
Jul 2019
SAT_KUMAR said:
lov3lymj said:

I know but I feel like it hinted at a possible future and there's a lot of potential btw them to explore in the future, I wish the author should've focused on them instead (nothing against kurumi). From the official art it looked as if they were another "couple".

I wanna know and see them meet..
Jan 11, 2022 12:11 AM
Aug 2021
lov3lymj said:
SAT_KUMAR said:

I know but I feel like it hinted at a possible future and there's a lot of potential btw them to explore in the future, I wish the author should've focused on them instead (nothing against kurumi). From the official art it looked as if they were another "couple".

I wanna know and see them meet..
I think Pin was somewhat interested in Ayane, but he put his duties as a teacher first (Hina from Domestic Girlfriend could take a page out of his book). I kinda agree on the Kurumi part. She was one of the few cast members who didn't get a happy end, so I understand why she got a spinoff. Apart from Pin and Ayane, I would've like to see more Sawako and Kazehaya, but especially more Ryu and Chizuru. Kimi ni Todoke deserved a time skip to a wedding for at least one of the couples man! A Sawako/Kazehaya wedding where Ryu and Chizuru were already married with a bunch of kids would've been peak shoujo.
Jan 11, 2022 12:49 AM

Mar 2021
ponygobyebye said:
Kimi ni Todoke deserved a time skip to a wedding for at least one of the couples man! A Sawako/Kazehaya wedding where Ryu and Chizuru were already married with a bunch of kids would've been peak shoujo.
now you are making me sad bro....๐Ÿ˜ขwe all wanted that but there is hardly any chance for that to happen

Feb 1, 2022 5:15 PM
Sep 2020
When will the next chapter be released? It takes forever T_T
Feb 1, 2022 11:16 PM
Jan 2021
Is the chapter 8 is already out? I am so confused for the next story
Apr 14, 2022 11:47 AM

Apr 2020
Just a heads up, this manga will end on May 13.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Apr 14, 2022 12:50 PM

Feb 2020
Stargazingx said:

Well, that was too short. From where did u get the info. Is there a source?
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Apr 14, 2022 12:54 PM

Apr 2020
Adampk said:
Stargazingx said:

Well, that was too short. From where did u get the info. Is there a source?
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-04-13/kimi-ni-todoke-side-story-manga-ends/.184594 I got it from this source.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Jun 13, 2022 3:53 AM
Oct 2015
yo anywhere I can read summary of the series?
Dec 5, 2022 3:56 PM
May 2013
someone need to do the last 4 chapters /sigh
May 7, 2023 12:54 PM

Sep 2020
Chapter 9 and 10 were translated in January, wonder when the last 2 will be. Finally watched Kimi Ni Todoke after it being on my watch list for ages. After that I wanted to see what happened and read the manga, then I wanted more so I read the spinoff up to chapter 10. Chapter 10 is a much more satisfying break point than 8, but I'd still like to see how Shiina wrapped up the series!
Sep 3, 2023 11:45 PM

Jun 2021
I want to read this now but I only see 10 chapters. MAL says it's 13 chapters. I wonder when will it be completely translated.

More topics from this board

» you guys think this should be animated as an ova if the series miraculously continues

Asembeleketek - Dec 28, 2022

8 by Raiseii »»
Sep 4, 2023 11:07 AM

» Was this discontinued?

frostfire-san - Jul 10, 2022

5 by jay4ubaby »»
Dec 5, 2022 4:18 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.