Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2021 12:38 AM
Jun 2021
Silver Chariot Requiem Abilities:
Regeneration
Soul Manipulation (it can control soul)
Stand Manipulation (it can control stand)
Complete Alteration of Life (it can change life appearance into something else)

Gold Experience Requiem Abilities:
Life Giver
Return to Zero (it erases action/moment and willpower and it can also make an infinite loop that happens over and over again)

Im just stating out the obvious cause people gonna be like, "wait, where's power Nullification? cant giorno revert the enemies power to zero" GERdoes not have the ability to nullify powers

Imo its Silver Chariot Requiem
Krhen_ZJul 28, 2021 12:20 AM
Jul 27, 2021 4:21 AM

Aug 2020
Gold Chariot Requiem with low to no difficulty

Jul 27, 2021 4:22 AM

Aug 2020
Silver Chariot gonna manipulate Giorno soul/stand, and GER be like: too late bitch.
What- what- what- what- what- what-
Jul 27, 2021 1:28 PM
Jun 2021
(if we remove scr and be able to choose our slef) I'd say Twoh well cuz it can manipulate reality and cancel the absolute definition of returning to zero and probably say fuck you to requiem and change her back to its original form and fuck up giorno. I need to chill with Jojo fuck me.
Jul 27, 2021 7:13 PM

Jan 2020
I can't see GER losing. It's maybe the strongest stand in the series

Jul 27, 2021 8:17 PM
Jun 2021
ManWild said:
I can't see GER losing. It's maybe the strongest stand in the series

You can see Silver Chariot Requiem controlling GER
Jul 28, 2021 12:05 AM

Sep 2020
If GER Nullifies all ability,then Chariot requiem must smart and fast,make sure everyone sleeps before someone get the arrow,or replace giorno soul with a dog,and shoot it asap befor e he wakes up,if chariot requiem comes first, it must deal with tactic first
Jul 29, 2021 3:45 PM
Dec 2020
Didnt update the eps on golden wind but ger is definitely stronger
Sep 24, 2021 12:34 PM

Mar 2021
The guidebooks stated that GER's Return to Zero is the "Ultimate stand ability" and that it is superrior to any stands in the series. So yeah GER wins easily
Sep 26, 2021 9:11 AM

Mar 2021
Ihateshittasters said:

In the guidebook it was stated that GER is the ULTIMATE STAND, possessing immense physucal strength.

Regarding the ability, we have gotten a confirmation from Araki in one of chapters of Part 6 that Star Platinum's Time Stop is the most invincible stand ability to ever exist.

Immenese physical strength? No. It refers to "attacking power"that could be interpreted as his ability. Star Platinum has a much better physical feats than GER so it isnt his timestop that was refered but his physical ability while it was the opposite for GER
Sep 27, 2021 7:46 PM

Mar 2021
Ihateshittasters said:
Satantron said:

Immenese physical strength? No. It refers to "attacking power"that could be interpreted as his ability. Star Platinum has a much better physical feats than GER so it isnt his timestop that was refered but his physical ability while it was the opposite for GER

Nah fam you tripping and capping
In chapter 19 of Stone Ocean
It IS clearly stated that, "Star Platinum is so fast it can move faster than speed of light and can stop the flow of time. A max of 5 seconds. Its power and invincibility is also super. Its the most invincible stand ability to have ever existed."

Obvsly it was stated after GER's reveal so we all know which ability it is referring to.
Spoiler Alert- Its time Stop

Now i hv quoted directly from Araki's pen/ the manga, but if you still want to misinterpret then go ahead buddy. I am not gonna stop you

Correction : the strongest and invincible stand to ever exist. Ive seen it again and i see nothing that says "stand ability" but rather just "stand" which is correct because Star Platinum is the strongest stand ever according to its physical feats but its ability got beat by 5 other stands
Sep 28, 2021 3:44 PM

Mar 2021
Ihateshittasters said:
Satantron said:

Correction : the strongest and invincible stand to ever exist. Ive seen it again and i see nothing that says "stand ability" but rather just "stand" which is correct because Star Platinum is the strongest stand ever according to its physical feats but its ability got beat by 5 other stands

At least check completely before speaking
I guess its a translation issue apparently
Cuz on the coloured obe its stated that time stop is the most invincible stand ability to have ever existed
While on the B&W one its stated that Star platinum is the most invincible and powerful stand

But reallistically speaking, everytime from DiU to SO Jotaro got defeated it was due to his own mislips (not noticing rat, prioritising jolyne) not because of a fault in Star platinum's abilities or powers. Time Stop is really invincible and most powerful stand ability cuz it has literally no faults or archiless' heel type weakness. Its true potential can only be extracted if the user does the job quickly (like diavolo)

It does have a weakness. Someone with control over gravity like Made in Heaven, Tusk 4 and C-moon can slightly move within timestop. Made in Heaven overrides Star Platinum's timestop where its duration got halved which means Jotaro cannot go 1v1 with Pucci even if he is bloodlusted and isnt distracted by Jolyne

Return to Zero however, actually have no faults or achilles heel type of weakness since it worked even when time doesn't exist unlike time abilities
Oct 2, 2021 12:08 AM
Oct 2021
Ihateshittasters said:
Satantron said:

It does have a weakness. Someone with control over gravity like Made in Heaven, Tusk 4 and C-moon can slightly move within timestop. Made in Heaven overrides Star Platinum's timestop where its duration got halved which means Jotaro cannot go 1v1 with Pucci even if he is bloodlusted and isnt distracted by Jolyne

Return to Zero however, actually have no faults or achilles heel type of weakness since it worked even when time doesn't exist unlike time abilities

Return to zero might have a weakness (as Araki himself said he doesn't like an all powerful ability with no weakness and thats why he nade Bites da Zusto soo complicated. It had insane benefits but a major weakness too) But we can never know about it, cuz we had only seen it once/twice and we are never gonna see it again in the future.

Regarding the reversal i would like to say something.
You see ger didnt revert reality in the time erasure. In that erased time when diavolo was laughing and monologing Ger wasnt doing anything, just when kc undid his time erasure (as he cant interact with things other than himself in that time period) to hit giorno and said owaata (with a bzzt red effect indicating the cancelling of time erasure) thats when the background went rainbow and ger reverted reality as self defense. Only when it was reversing everything, it spoke with diavolo

Again we DONT REALLY know why it didnt skip in time erasure. Whether it was because diavolo didnt hit him or if ger cant really reverse in time related abilities.

This is my last comment on this thread.

but this strongest setting can only be used as a reference. Ger is not to make giogio immune to threats, but to zero in on the concept of threats. Time stop requires this step. From a logical point of view, ger can stop time from being activated.
Oct 2, 2021 12:26 AM
Oct 2021
The ability is to return the attacking opponent's actions and wills to "none", above that, because it has an attack power that surpasses the existing stand, it can be said to be an "extreme stand."

The evolution of a stand after the body of Gold Experience was penetrated by an "arrow". Possess the ultimate ability that can weaken the opponent's offensive actions and will.

The above settings can be found here
JOJOVELLER STANDS
JOJO-A-GO! GO

GER also has the strongest description, it is meaningless to discuss with the strongest setting
san1020698 said:
Ihateshittasters said:

Return to zero might have a weakness (as Araki himself said he doesn't like an all powerful ability with no weakness and thats why he nade Bites da Zusto soo complicated. It had insane benefits but a major weakness too) But we can never know about it, cuz we had only seen it once/twice and we are never gonna see it again in the future.

Regarding the reversal i would like to say something.
You see ger didnt revert reality in the time erasure. In that erased time when diavolo was laughing and monologing Ger wasnt doing anything, just when kc undid his time erasure (as he cant interact with things other than himself in that time period) to hit giorno and said owaata (with a bzzt red effect indicating the cancelling of time erasure) thats when the background went rainbow and ger reverted reality as self defense. Only when it was reversing everything, it spoke with diavolo

Again we DONT REALLY know why it didnt skip in time erasure. Whether it was because diavolo didnt hit him or if ger cant really reverse in time related abilities.

This is my last comment on this thread.

but this strongest setting can only be used as a reference. Ger is not to make giogio immune to threats, but to zero in on the concept of threats. Time stop requires this step. From a logical point of view, ger can stop time from being activated.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.