Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 26, 2021 12:48 PM
Nov 2020
Recently saw the movie. It was super good. I get it why people say they are just milking the series and squeezing every last bit of blood out of it but at the end of the day what matters is Entertainment and the movie did not disappoint.
I love Dragon Ball, I know it's meant for kids and early teenagers, it does not have super complex World Building, Characters or Story. But just can't get enough of it. The movie had god level Animation. I wish they stop making slow paced seasonal content with inconsistent animation. Instead they should start making more good movies.
It'll be a Win-Win situation for both Fans and Toei.
Anyone who still loves Dragon Ball as much pls share your opinion.
Jul 26, 2021 12:50 PM

Jan 2009
the next movie is full 3DCG though lol
Jul 26, 2021 12:54 PM

Jun 2016
That's good for me because I like dragon ball and I enjoy the new stuff they've been putting out. I wish they didn't waste their time making new dragon ball heroes episodes. I know they're probably cheap and it's just an 8 minute episode every months but they could use those resources to make something watchable.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jul 26, 2021 1:03 PM
Apr 2021
Dragon ball the goat
Jul 26, 2021 2:14 PM
May 2021
Obviously its still creating content...the manga still going ...super isn't that old ...either is the broly movie ....plus new movie next year ...hopefully new series soon 2 ...and i hope gohan and trunks and goten get a better role even better power ups because why not ha ....long live the king 🐐👑 it will always be my favourite ha ..db heros exists but its not great
Jul 28, 2021 1:29 AM

Nov 2019
I love Broly, and I love how DB hasn't been idolised like AoT or JJK by young generation. At least I an oldfolk only used to 'Ahh', in order to increase the power, or do some weird finger manuevers to summon something.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 29, 2021 9:38 AM
Jan 2021
Sandro8604 said:
Recently saw the movie. It was super good. I get it why people say they are just milking the series and squeezing every last bit of blood out of it but at the end of the day what matters is Entertainment and the movie did not disappoint.
I love Dragon Ball, I know it's meant for kids and early teenagers, it does not have super complex World Building, Characters or Story. But just can't get enough of it. The movie had god level Animation. I wish they stop making slow paced seasonal content with inconsistent animation. Instead they should start making more good movies.
It'll be a Win-Win situation for both Fans and Toei.
Anyone who still loves Dragon Ball as much pls share your opinion.

All grown ups were once children....
but only few of them remember it.
Nov 20, 2021 7:04 AM

Aug 2017
Hahahaha. Good joke. Most DB fans are older people, the franchise isn't even popular as before. New younger fans watch Demon Slayer, MHA and JJK. Even Naruto is more popular than DB now.
NurguburuNov 20, 2021 7:10 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Stray - Dec 14, 2018

210 by PatataGalactica »»
Apr 12, 5:33 AM

» Am I the only one that really dislikes Minus approach to Goku and Bardock?

KatsuragiKyon - Oct 15, 2018

2 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:06 AM

» Planet Sadala

removed-user - Nov 4, 2018

1 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 11, 2023 10:59 AM

» Opinion on Cheelai?

xfinityretaile1 - Jan 21, 2019

24 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 11, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Who is the weakest among Beerus, Broly and Jiren?

darthbarth - Nov 7, 2022

13 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 11, 2023 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.