Forum Settings
Forums

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how different from the anime is the manga?

New
Jul 24, 2021 11:56 AM

Jul 2021
I've watched the first two seasons of the anime, but I've never read the manga. Was wondering if it's worth picking up even if I've seen the anime. I only have enough money to pick up one manga series at the moment, so trying to decide what to get.
Jul 24, 2021 12:19 PM
Feb 2021
ScrambledEggs123 said:
I've watched the first two seasons of the anime, but I've never read the manga. Was wondering if it's worth picking up even if I've seen the anime. I only have enough money to pick up one manga series at the moment, so trying to decide what to get.
season 1 was really good. Season 2 was okay but the consensus is that manga is better than season 2 because not only did it skip some panels from manga, the animation and sound quality was inferior to season 1. You can also read the manga from chapter 84 or 85 where season 2 ended. Imo the Manga is great
Jul 25, 2021 4:21 AM

Dec 2020
Sajjix said:
ScrambledEggs123 said:
season 1 was really good. Season 2 was okay but the consensus is that manga is better than season 2 because not only did it skip some panels from manga, the animation and sound quality was inferior to season 1. You can also read the manga from chapter 84 or 85 where season 2 ended. Imo the Manga is great

Thanks, I heard the manga art is really good so Imma read it now
Jul 25, 2021 5:59 AM
Feb 2021
AndreCraft_012 said:
Sajjix said:

Thanks, I heard the manga art is really good so Imma read it now
your welcome . just one thing, there has been some redraws and you might get confused. OPM subreddit has a section for reading the manga. of course there is official viz website but viz translation is inferior to OPM sub translation.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your girl

Jackson_rajkumar - Yesterday

20 by aod-kun »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 247 Discussion

deg - Feb 21

24 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 10:38 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 246 Discussion

deg - Feb 7

17 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 10:34 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 245 Discussion

deg - Jan 24

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 244 Discussion

deg - Dec 27, 2023

16 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.