Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2021 7:39 PM
Jun 2021
I read the jojo fandom and it said that "Gold Experience Requiem's ultimate ability is to revert actions and willpower back to the state of zero, completely nullifying them and preventing them from becoming real", it can stop goku from touching giorno, but how will he kill goku, goku has op durability and he's punches isn't enough to kill him, he can win by nullifying Goku's will but, can he kill goku?

Guys pls no hate im just actually curious on how he can kill goku, a lot of people already believe giorno can kill goku and I don't know how, pls no hate i love db and jojo equally, especially part 5 and im excited for part 6, joseph is my favorite girl, and giorno is my favorite character
Jul 23, 2021 7:58 PM
Feb 2021
Heart failure like in future trunks timeline, cause only goku can be goku
Jul 23, 2021 8:01 PM
Apr 2021
Krhen_Z said:
I read the jojo fandom and it said that "Gold Experience Requiem's ultimate ability is to revert actions and willpower back to the state of zero, completely nullifying them and preventing them from becoming real", it can stop goku from touching giorno, but how will he kill goku, goku has op durability and he's punches isn't enough to kill him, he can win by nullifying Goku's will but, can he kill goku?

Guys pls no hate im just actually curious on how he can kill goku, a lot of people already believe giorno can kill goku and I don't know how, pls no hate i love db and jojo equally, especially part 5 and im excited for part 6, joseph is my favorite girl, and giorno is my favorite character

true giorno cant really physically harm him, but using his life giver abilities its possible for him to make a poison that takes him out. we dont know the full extent of his abilities though, so whether or not he would be able to pierce his skin is unknown (since it has been shown that goku’s skin is strong enough to protect from bullets)
Jul 23, 2021 8:29 PM
Jun 2021
idiot_no-3 said:
Krhen_Z said:

true giorno cant really physically harm him, but using his life giver abilities its possible for him to make a poison that takes him out. we dont know the full extent of his abilities though, so whether or not he would be able to pierce his skin is unknown (since it has been shown that goku’s skin is strong enough to protect from bullets)

In trunk's timeline there is virus that killed goku but, Giorno can make poison? When? Poison doesn't even have life and so does viruses

Anyway i kinda like his life giver ability it's the reason why i love giorno but i don't think he can make a disease
Jul 23, 2021 8:31 PM
Jun 2021
Jahad_Adine said:

That may be true but how is he going to get that kind of disease to infect goku or how is he even gonna find it?
Jul 23, 2021 8:37 PM
Feb 2021
Krhen_Z said:
Jahad_Adine said:

That may be true but how is he going to get that kind of disease to infect goku or how is he even gonna find it?
turn his heart into a frog or something
Jul 23, 2021 8:45 PM
Jun 2021
Jahad_Adine said:
Krhen_Z said:

He can give life, not change it,
Jul 23, 2021 8:47 PM
Oct 2020
giorno can kill goku using RTZ,RTZ can ignore durabilility
Jul 23, 2021 8:47 PM
Feb 2021
Krhen_Z said:
Jahad_Adine said:

then he could use requiem to reset his heart to zero beats or set his power level to zero and one shot him
Jul 23, 2021 8:52 PM

Jul 2021
Well I don't think he can beat goku tho, that guy can literally teleport
but hey, its my personal opinion
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2021 8:53 PM
Jun 2021
Jahad_Adine said:
Krhen_Z said:

then he could use requiem to reset his heart to zero beats or set his power level to zero and one shot him

According to the fandom, it only nullifies action and willpower or are you implying that the fandom is wrong?

anyway here is the source https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Gold_Experience_Requiem#:~:text=pure%20life%20energy.-,Return%20to%20Zero,them%20from%20becoming%20%22real%22.
Jul 23, 2021 9:00 PM
Jun 2021
KaXzen_ said:
giorno can kill goku using RTZ,RTZ can ignore durabilility

Revert to zero, can't change his power, stamina or durability, revert to zero can only erase his willpower and moments

Ex. Goku uses kamehameha on giorno, giorno can make that goku never uses his kamehameha, meaning he can erase that
Jul 23, 2021 9:01 PM
May 2020
he ain’t beating goku, nobody can beat goku
Jul 23, 2021 9:19 PM
Mar 2021
I don’t know as much of Giornos powers considering I’m just on diamond is unbreakable rn but ik giorno has some abilities like poisoning Goku but he can’t harm Goku physically
Jul 23, 2021 9:21 PM
Apr 2021
Krhen_Z said:
idiot_no-3 said:

In trunk's timeline there is virus that killed goku but, Giorno can make poison? When? Poison doesn't even have life and so does viruses

Anyway i kinda like his life giver ability it's the reason why i love giorno but i don't think he can make a disease

im not saying giorno makes poison, but rather a living being that produces poison. we know from the fight against illuso that creating substances via animals is possible, he even specifically makes venomous scorpions to attack diavolo once he gets golden experience requiem
Jul 23, 2021 9:21 PM
Jun 2021
literally_boba said:
I don’t know as much of Giornos powers considering I’m just on diamond is unbreakable rn but ik giorno has some abilities like poisoning Goku but he can’t harm Goku physically

He doesn't have poison abilities, but he can give life doe,
Jul 23, 2021 9:25 PM
Jul 2018
It's doesn't matter lmao Goku has learned techique mui which lies in 4d and ger lies in 3d whether Goku is in coma or something his mui can save him from getting any damage from ger and also Goku can sense ger attacks if he can't see ger basically Goku >>>>>> ger imo
Jul 23, 2021 9:27 PM
Mar 2021
Krhen_Z said:
literally_boba said:

He doesn't have poison abilities, but he can give life doe,
yea I do know from jump force. Like I said idk much ab giorno and his powers not even close to golden wind rn lmao
Jul 23, 2021 9:51 PM
Jun 2021
idiot_no-3 said:
Krhen_Z said:

im not saying giorno makes poison, but rather a living being that produces poison. we know from the fight against illuso that creating substances via animals is possible, he even specifically makes venomous scorpions to attack diavolo once he gets golden experience requiem

That ain't gonna work
idiot_no-3 said:
Krhen_Z said:

I don't think those insect are gonna Pierce through his skin from the inside or the outside
Jul 23, 2021 9:52 PM
May 2020
I think his Stand would be enough, since it is said that only a stand can harm a stand so I guess that if Goku doesn’t have a Stand, it doesn’t matter how OP he is. So Giorno activates requiem and then just donuts him.
Jul 23, 2021 9:57 PM
Jun 2021
sansti29 said:
I think his Stand would be enough, since it is said that only a stand can harm a stand so I guess that if Goku doesn’t have a Stand, it doesn’t matter how OP he is. So Giorno activates requiem and then just donuts him.

He doesn't need to harm the stand doe he can just punch girono and goku is fast, and he can sense movement if goku punches giorno and the stand block, the punch is gonna go through the stand and giorno, so he's gonna need a requiem arrow
Jul 23, 2021 10:00 PM
May 2020
Krhen_Z said:
sansti29 said:

He doesn't need to harm the stand doe he can just punch girono and goku is fast, and he can sense movement if goku punches giorno and the stand block, the punch is gonna go through the stand and giorno, so he's gonna need a requiem arrow
Krhen_Z said:
sansti29 said:

How could he go though the Stand?
Jul 23, 2021 10:05 PM

Jan 2021
They cant beat each other. It would be a tie.
Giorno will just RTZ Goku's all attacks and giorno's physical attack are a lot weaker than Goku, so Giorno couldn't harm Goku.

If you want go into more logical situation, than goku cant even see GER so...
Jul 23, 2021 10:10 PM

Sep 2020
rockkyxtc said:

I can, bring him to me.
Jul 23, 2021 10:11 PM
May 2020
AkeldamaTemere said:
rockkyxtc said:

I can, bring him to me.
lol
[character limit]
Jul 23, 2021 10:14 PM
Jun 2021
sansti29 said:
Krhen_Z said:

Krhen_Z said:

Well how can the stand even hit him??? If goku can't touch the stand then he just have to go and kill giorno goku is fast and giorno cant dodge Goku's attack
Jul 23, 2021 10:17 PM
Dec 2015
Question should be:”how to break plot armor” xd
Jul 23, 2021 11:34 PM

Mar 2021
Golden Experience Requiem using RTZ
Jul 23, 2021 11:37 PM

Mar 2021
Krhen_Z said:
sansti29 said:

Well how can the stand even hit him??? If goku can't touch the stand then he just have to go and kill giorno goku is fast and giorno cant dodge Goku's attack
It's not about dodge, it's not possible to even hit Giorno because RTZ, every single goku attack would be nullified by GER
rafasc33Jul 23, 2021 11:48 PM
Jul 23, 2021 11:40 PM
Dec 2020
Well GER remove the effect from the cause making all action meanless,therefore Goku cant beat GER but neither can GER beat goku
Jul 23, 2021 11:48 PM

Jun 2020
I can see GER deadlocking goku into an infinite plane if he proves too powerful, but i'm sure there's other things he could try before that.
I watch a lot of stuff

[center]
Jul 24, 2021 2:43 AM
Dec 2020
If goku can die from a virus, I don’t see why he couldn’t die from an infection, and infections come from bacteria, which giorno should definitely be able to give life to
Jul 24, 2021 3:27 AM

Aug 2019
Surely Giorno could just put Goku in an infinite time loop and be done with him?
Jul 24, 2021 3:53 AM
Feb 2021
comparing 2 characters from 2 completely different anime that don't even have any similarity in abilities is nonsense in the first place.
Jul 24, 2021 5:07 AM
Jun 2021
I know this isn't exactly killing but he can put him into an infinite death loop too.
Jul 24, 2021 6:32 AM
Jan 2021
Krhen_Z said:

Giorno's ability are limitated to his own universe. Goku could probably surpass giorno's ability and blitz him easy since he has shown feats in which he was 4D like that one time he shook an entire universe which is 4D bc science im not able to explain rn (u can ask mlater tho). Or if that doesn't happen, goku can still get fucked. He almost got killed by a lazerbeam from a ray gun in super saiyan blue. Which means he has to activate his "op durability" which is an action. Which means goku will get oneshoted by giorno bc he will reduce his durability to zero (which goku activated). Plus dude got bruised by a bullet, giorno can't replicat the same speed but if he does what he did to ciocolata, but more, he would probably die. He has alot of time to do so, or what he did to diavolo. We all know what he did to diavolo. He doesn't need anything but for his opponent to be in his universe and not be able to surpass that. Which you can argue if goku can or not. Up to yoy
Jul 24, 2021 6:42 AM
May 2020
Krhen_Z said:
sansti29 said:

But that wouldn’t work since Giorno has the Requiem and can nullify any attack
Jul 25, 2021 2:29 AM
Jun 2021
ImHereForTheMeme said:
Krhen_Z said:

Giorno's ability are limitated to his own universe. Goku could probably surpass giorno's ability and blitz him easy since he has shown feats in which he was 4D like that one time he shook an entire universe which is 4D bc science im not able to explain rn (u can ask mlater tho). Or if that doesn't happen, goku can still get fucked. He almost got killed by a lazerbeam from a ray gun in super saiyan blue. Which means he has to activate his "op durability" which is an action. Which means goku will get oneshoted by giorno bc he will reduce his durability to zero (which goku activated). Plus dude got bruised by a bullet, giorno can't replicat the same speed but if he does what he did to ciocolata, but more, he would probably die. He has alot of time to do so, or what he did to diavolo. We all know what he did to diavolo. He doesn't need anything but for his opponent to be in his universe and not be able to surpass that. Which you can argue if goku can or not. Up to yoy

Man there's no way GER can revert Goku's power/durability to zero, only erase time or willpower, and goku getting injured by a bullet that's a very long episode ago, goku is 1000x stronger now

Im not saying goku can beat giorno, it's just giorno can't kill goku
Jul 25, 2021 2:31 AM
Jun 2021
Worthilyss said:
I know this isn't exactly killing but he can put him into an infinite death loop too.

You're trying to say that giorno can put goku in an infinity loop, not an infinity death loop
Jul 25, 2021 4:08 PM
Feb 2021
Krhen_Z said:

Death loop thing I guess
Jul 26, 2021 4:22 AM
Jun 2021
decentdelinquent said:
Krhen_Z said:

Death loop thing I guess

What kind of death? Giorno can't just instantly kill him
Sep 24, 2021 12:35 PM

Mar 2021
Krhen_Z said:

He can't. If you pit pretty much other OP anime characters against GER, it would be pretty much a stalemate

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.