Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 3 Discussion

Jul 28, 5:16 AM

pretty good! pretty good!

Jul 28, 7:23 AM
damn, great ep.. finally a well animated anime unlike the other ones the past year or two(all of the ones I watched anyway, probably some good ones that I didn't watch because of genre preference).. where they pause the frames when animating a moving object or an attack move and add lots of cuts. Like it so far, heard Mio call him Dear husband and that instantly made me think of tsukasa. Haha I'm not sure if that's a reference to Tonikawa but I want to believe that it is, made me jump up my seat going wooooah like a monkey. 8/10

Aug 6, 7:32 PM

Damn, the level difference between them is insane xD Even tho that the MC is the OP here.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 11, 7:47 PM

Tomoe is legit the best girl, she looks so fun to hang out with, and is expressive. But poor her :I she got treated badly this episode, she deserves better !

Sep 17, 8:41 AM

I can't stop getting boners from seeing mio the hottest spider gal I've seen, oh boi

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Oct 5, 12:24 AM

Mio mocking his mana suppression skill. LOL

and this elder dwarf crafting master who changed his goal of helping suppress Makoto's mana to kill him instead with his creation. XD

Eld said:
Young Master, you look barely human to me.
Well thanks geezer, that hurts me a lot too! Demon king mana suppression aside, the average (according to Tomoe and Mio) human looks on this frontier town alone is already beautiful to Makoto, it this the goddess imposition of her aesthetics to humans, or to Makoto alone or is it something else?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]