Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 3 Discussion

Jul 22, 6:52 AM

Things escalated quickly now he has an army of monsters

Tomoe and Mio is really fun to watch and I think the both are more interesting than the MC, he is kinda boring and I don't like his whining over little things. But overall I think this show is actually getting better
Modified by RedChrome, Jul 22, 7:06 AM

Jul 22, 7:05 AM

Tatsuya said:
chronotl said:
why is his level so low?

Well it's mainly because...obvious spoilers.

Oh I see, that's interesting and would explain a lot

Jul 22, 10:43 AM

This show is actually quite fun definitely suprise of the season so far

Jul 22, 5:00 PM
He barely looks human :(

Jul 22, 6:56 PM

Good episode,Tomoe is funny,but Mio is cute!
Tomoe,Mio and Young Master-Hmmmmmm,sounds like the start of a new anime :)
Oh wait? ;)

Jul 23, 5:52 AM

omg from human perspective makoto looks like 5 demon king is so funny af !!!

Jul 25, 6:45 AM

Kadmos1 said:
Leave it to anime to make a pig major waifu material. Yes, I know that there is also Miss Piggy but she is a puppet.

When you realise her VA is also Yumeko ...
hhehe

Jul 25, 5:05 PM

They're really being serious with the whole "Makoto is ugly" lol. This episode has some similarities with Slime.
The world has really became a terrible place to live in, there's nothing better than the anime world to forget about everything

Jul 27, 3:07 PM

Makoto surely will progress on the guild. Tomoe and Mio finally received names! Let's see what waits for the adventurers. Good to know that they have three clans by their side at the very beginning.

Jul 28, 12:16 AM
People say how this has similarities to slime considering the dates these series started minus the anime it’s Slime that has similarities with this series’s lol

Jul 28, 5:16 AM

pretty good! pretty good!

Jul 28, 7:23 AM
damn, great ep.. finally a well animated anime unlike the other ones the past year or two(all of the ones I watched anyway, probably some good ones that I didn't watch because of genre preference).. where they pause the frames when animating a moving object or an attack move and add lots of cuts. Like it so far, heard Mio call him Dear husband and that instantly made me think of tsukasa. Haha I'm not sure if that's a reference to Tonikawa but I want to believe that it is, made me jump up my seat going wooooah like a monkey. 8/10

Aug 6, 7:32 PM

Damn, the level difference between them is insane xD Even tho that the MC is the OP here.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 11, 7:47 PM

Tomoe is legit the best girl, she looks so fun to hang out with, and is expressive. But poor her :I she got treated badly this episode, she deserves better !

Sep 17, 8:41 AM

I can't stop getting boners from seeing mio the hottest spider gal I've seen, oh boi

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]