Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 21, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, it's hard to take Makoto seriously, especially when he has that mask thing on. At least we got more of Mio this episode.

The episode is okay, we got more adventure and more world exploration into a town. It feels kind of JRPG-ish in some ways. Tomoe still has her violent temper that I find to be hilarious in this show.
Jul 21, 2021 8:22 AM

Jul 2020
Makoto is basically being treated like a pushover lmao, especially with tomoe (shin's new name) taking charge behind the scenes lmao. This series is quickly rising to be one of my favourites for its stupid comedy and sketches with a fairly interesting MC lol. It's more of a turn your brain off and enjoy show rather than something revolutionary but I really don't mind a more light hearted isekai.

So giving names to monsters gives them power ups? Wonder where I saw that last time, might have been in a show that aired yesterday possibly. Shin tunred to tomoe and spider girl is now mio, interesting indeed especially the fact that mio's name is similar to zero representing her appetite but she doesn't act like her hunger is satiated lol. So 4 separate demi humans are coming together under the 'young master', clever of him to let tomoe deal with them instead and go to the human settlements.

Initially thought the womans voice sounded bad, turns out it was his translate function lol, So the standard for beauty is like 10x higher than makotos lmao, rip for him. His training montage reminded me of procrastinating homework ngl, and about crying before fgiving up but at least the elder dwarf wants to kill him?

The mask was stupid, seems like clark kent is back at it lol, but soemhow they made it in. Mio is stronger than tomoe? Interesting since tomoe defeated her right? Anyways lvl 1 makoto is being trailed and possibly going to be robbed since they're 'easy' targets.

It's a stupidly fun show, not really something I'll ever dig deep into I think but it's fun enough to keep watching every week, similar to last seasons Combatants will be dispatched imo
LeviathanHWDJul 21, 2021 8:37 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jul 21, 2021 8:23 AM

Jun 2019
Once again, Black Spider is really beautiful. And, now Makoto has two powerful servants and the dwarves on his side. LOL. He named Shin as Tomoe and the Spider as Mio. Noice. Also, now he's called by 'Young Master'.

Don't wanna compare it to any other show but the world-building is really similar to Slime Isekai. Like giving names and so many species following a powerful individual. Even, the aura of Makoto became a problem for him just like Rimuru. Again, it could be really different in the upcoming episodes. But, for now, it feels really similar.
Jul 21, 2021 8:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So now it's officially Tomoe, Mio and Young Master xD
Great, now their adventure lives started, funny to see Mio and Tomoe at a very high level while Makoto is only level 1 and can't even speak the human language, well with the little girl at the end it will be even more interesting next ep
Jul 21, 2021 8:28 AM

Feb 2019
I blame japan for making me want to have sex with a spider. Mio fits in perfectly to the party. Strong Tensura vibes from this series
Jul 21, 2021 8:33 AM

Jan 2021
Hmm, the whole naming and creating a city thing gives me a certain Tensura vibe....

I think he's more relieved to know he's not scared of being ugly hahah
Finally human interaction
Very powerful, but he's still level 1 😂

Good episode, I'm intrigued by what that girl wants 0.0
Jul 21, 2021 8:40 AM

Jan 2021
Another great episode. I'm unexpectedly REALLY enjoying this anime so far, I might even read the manga soon enough.

Shen and the Black Spider finally got their new names, Tomoe and Mio respectively.

More races have joined Tomoe's demiplane, due to her and Mio becoming Makoto's servants. Makoto is steadily expanding his influence on the non-human races of the world, and I wonder how big the demiplane's population will get in the future.

Makoto finally got to visit a human town, but it didn't go as he planned at first. After a week, he can finally go into the village without being attacked, but he looks very suspicious to other people. And he's also being targeted for some reason? I really want to know what happens next, but I'm more interested in what the kid at the end wants from Makoto.

Before watching the first episode I had my expectations very, very low which I assume is probably because of the MAL synopsis. I can't really explain why but, right now I'm enjoying it so much that I really can't wait for new episodes. Looking forward to what happens next.

On second thought, people are saying this show gives Tensura vibes and I can't deny it. Considering Tensura is currently my favorite anime and I'm not even sure why, it would make sense of me to unexpectedly like this anime with no particular reason.
DepressedCharaJul 21, 2021 8:46 AM
Jul 21, 2021 8:45 AM

Nov 2016
"Everyone looking average" what living in an anime world does to a MF

I thought this episode was rather boring overall.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 21, 2021 9:25 AM
Jan 2009
Leave it to anime to make a pig major waifu material. Yes, I know that there is also Miss Piggy but she is a puppet.
Jul 21, 2021 10:03 AM

Oct 2017
So with Makoto's absurd mana he seemed like multiple demon lords eh, no wonder the humans feared him.

Tomoe and Mio both finally got their names and holy their level is high af. They already became the highest level adventurers. Also both of them were really cute and charming again.
Jul 21, 2021 10:42 AM
Apr 2021
why is his level so low?
Jul 21, 2021 10:51 AM

Jul 2014
Tomoe and Mio are so great, just for them alone the anime would be worth watching.

Hearing Ayaneru as this cool samurai girl makes me very happy as she reminds me of one of my best girl from FGO, Musashi haha.
Jul 21, 2021 10:55 AM

Jul 2015
Tomoe and Mio finally got their names and they are super op.

Also Makoto's mask is funny I must say.

Jul 21, 2021 10:57 AM
Nov 2019
Criticiza said:
Makoto is basically being treated like a pushover lmao, especially with tomoe (shin's new name) taking charge behind the scenes lmao. This series is quickly rising to be one of my favourites for its stupid comedy and sketches with a fairly interesting MC lol. It's more of a turn your brain off and enjoy show rather than something revolutionary but I really don't mind a more light hearted isekai.

So giving names to monsters gives them power ups? Wonder where I saw that last time, might have been in a show that aired yesterday possibly. Shin tunred to tomoe and spider girl is now mio, interesting indeed especially the fact that mio's name is similar to zero representing her appetite but she doesn't act like her hunger is satiated lol. So 4 separate demi humans are coming together under the 'young master', clever of him to let tomoe deal with them instead and go to the human settlements.

Initially thought the womans voice sounded bad, turns out it was his translate function lol, So the standard for beauty is like 10x higher than makotos lmao, rip for him. His training montage reminded me of procrastinating homework ngl, and about crying before fgiving up but at least the elder dwarf wants to kill him?

The mask was stupid, seems like clark kent is back at it lol, but soemhow they made it in. Mio is stronger than tomoe? Interesting since tomoe defeated her right? Anyways lvl 1 makoto is being trailed and possibly going to be robbed since they're 'easy' targets.

It's a stupidly fun show, not really something I'll ever dig deep into I think but it's fun enough to keep watching every week, similar to last seasons Combatants will be dispatched imo

I saw you quite a while ago and checked out your channel. Just wanted to say it's really good keep it up :D
Jul 21, 2021 11:12 AM
Jan 2021
Clas1ck said:
Hmm, the whole naming and creating a city thing gives me a certain Tensura vibe....

I think he's more relieved to know he's not scared of being ugly hahah
Finally human interaction
Very powerful, but he's still level 1 😂

Good episode, I'm intrigued by what that girl wants 0.0

"the whole naming and creating a city thing gives me a certain Tensura vibe"
^^
im glad i wasn't the only one who thought that, it seemed very similar to slime and when she got names her strength increases is very similar to slime.
Jul 21, 2021 11:14 AM
Jan 2021
is it me or when Tomoe and Mio finally got their names and they are stronger it gave of tenshi slime vibes. also what up with the MCs level.... hes more powerful than them and his on level one?
Jul 21, 2021 11:24 AM

Jul 2017
The Black Spider Mio adds a cinch to Makoto's demon lord "servant" harem LOLS, and Makoto finally gave them their known names (Tomoe and Mio) after much hilarity of a debate.

Beren the Elder Dwarf, whom Makoto saved from Mio's destruction, now that's a save. Migrating them to Tomoe's demiplane with the orcs, Makoto finds himself being cusped with some shady dealings, and being called "Young Master" without his own freedom of an unanimous vote in front of new species of Tomoe and Mio's followers xD But to find the species aligning with Makoto, that's interesting!

OUCH Makoto, a human ran away from you HAHA! That must hurt, but for an entire tribe to immediately attack him without the understanding of the human language, damn the Goddess for not giving him the ability to do so when it's needed most. Even they admit that while Makoto's face is ugly, it's his mana unsurpressed that gives off the wrong vibes of a demon lord, so compressing it is a must.

HAH, Tomoe's Hissatsu Shigotonin reference is good! And with a specially made ring and a mask, infiltrating the human village is easy that's filled with average beauties. Tomoe and Mio aren't trying hard to hide their levels though, that's funny, while Makoto's...still forever at Level 1, he's a cursed young man.

Of course, being targeted means there's no shortage of enemies, and how would the trio make out of this alive?
Jul 21, 2021 11:47 AM

May 2018
Lol all the humans are beautiful except Makoto. Mio is best waifu now lmao
Jul 21, 2021 12:09 PM
May 2020
Its tbh getting kinda boring to me
Jul 21, 2021 12:59 PM
Sep 2018
For all those noting a TenSura vibe to it...
TsukiMichi: May 28, 2013 Manga Original | TenSura: May 30, 2014 LN Feb 20, 2013 WN

The TenSura WN did commence publication some three months prior to the TsukiMichi Manga starting publication.
When you take into account lead-time prior to a manga showing up on the shelves...

Naw, they just had kinda similar ideas at the same time. And that presumes that there wasn't a doujin release or some such in advance...

Moving right along...
I also initially thought the Human voices were weird, but once I was reminded that our MC can't read/speak/understand Common...it's a wonderful way of making it possible for the Japanese audience to understand what's going on without using sub-titles or such. Quite clever, actually.
WeasalopesJul 21, 2021 1:14 PM
Jul 21, 2021 1:06 PM

Nov 2019
I think giving names = making em stronger is more of a Japanese culture thing than a Tensura speciality.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jul 21, 2021 1:07 PM
Jul 2021
Weasalopes said:
TsukiMichi: May 28, 2013 Manga Original | TenSura: May 30, 2014 LN Feb 20, 2013 WN

The TenSura WN did commence publication some three months prior to the TsukiMichi Manga stating publication.
When you take into account lead-time prior to a manga showing up on the shelves...

Naw, they just had kinda similar ideas at the same time. And that presumes that there wasn't a doujin release or some such in advance...

Moving right along...
I also initially thought the Human voices were weird, but once I was reminded that our MC can't read/speak/understand Common...it's a wonderful way of making it possible for the Japanese audience to understand what's going on without using sub-titles or such. Quite clever, actually.

u mean light novel right? because the manga was released in 2015 lol. WN of tsukimichi was 2012 while tensura 2013 (LN of tensura was released in 2014)
Jul 21, 2021 1:25 PM
Sep 2018
fintob said:
Weasalopes said:

The TenSura WN did commence publication some three months prior to the TsukiMichi Manga stating publication.

Moving right along...

u mean light novel right? because the manga was released in 2015 lol. WN of tsukimichi was 2012 while tensura 2013 (LN of tensura was released in 2014)

Dagnabit!
I can't believe I misread the MAL entry as being for the Manga rather than the LN...and thus presumed a Manga original publication.
Yeah. WN at Syosetu in 2012, migrated to AlphaPolis in 2016 (per Wikipedia), LN release as dated above...so TsukiMichi pre-dates TenSura by a year, more or less.
Jul 21, 2021 1:30 PM

Feb 2017
chronotl said:
why is his level so low?

Wondering the same, the first time with the orcs I just thought it was because he just got to that world but since then he has killed stuff, learnt magic and other things and I'm guessing Mokoto was thinking the same given that he thought he might have leveled.

Also lmao at the guy that pointed out in the other thread that the world was like Schwarzenegger's last action hero, the MC being our world average means he's that world ugly af.
Jul 21, 2021 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
Mio is a 10, being Makoto is suffering.
Jul 21, 2021 2:09 PM

Apr 2018
Well, the two servants got a new name. Mio and Tomoe, pretty good names.
It was way too funny when Makoto tried to talk to a human, his aura is way too scary. Very overpowered.

I love how dumb the jokes can be, it's really enjoyable.
This feels like Slime; building a nation full of monsters, two girl servants etc. But it's still one of the best animes of the season imo.
Doesn't really matter if it's the same or not, both animes are really enjoyable to watch.

Well, he finally visited a human city. Took a monht to learn everything about them.
Their disguise are so stupid but it works xD? Mio's kimino outfit and Tomoe's samurai outfit are perfect

And of course, in an isekai anime you HAVE to visit the guild. Tomoe's and Shin's level are above 1300+.. INSANELY overpowered. Sadly Makoto's only level 1. The reactions of the others were funny xD

Well, a lot of action in the next episode I guess. Looking forward to it.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 21, 2021 2:11 PM

Dec 2012
So the girl will lure them into a trap right.. either that or ask them for help lol
Jul 21, 2021 2:18 PM
Dec 2020
Good episode man. It’s starting too pick up. Next episode shit about too good down. They all high level then my man stuck at even 1.😂. That blonde guy looks like a formidable opponent but watch him get bitched.😂
Jul 21, 2021 2:35 PM

Mar 2013
His mana is overflowing and its creating something like an aura that makes others scared of him when they see him and he needs to suppress/hide it... I remembered there's also a plot like that in
from the earlier episodes but this one made a new joke out of it like its somehow fresh and entertaining. This tsukkomi gag, was it? Its a really entertaining plot/show for me.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 21, 2021 2:35 PM

Apr 2015
It's now Mio and Tomoe. Nice names! I like them both equally so far, but damn they are heavily overpowered compared to the rest of the guild they signed up with. I just love it when they interact with each other. Tomoe getting quite the amount of smacks on her head XD

Pretty funny episode as usual!

SkyLETV said:
Hearing Ayaneru as this cool samurai girl makes me very happy as she reminds me of one of my best girl from FGO, Musashi haha.

How in the world didn't I notice this until now.. I thought her voice was familiar and that explains why. That makes her even better!
Jul 21, 2021 3:59 PM

Jan 2009
chronotl said:
why is his level so low?

Well it's mainly because...obvious spoilers.

Jul 21, 2021 4:13 PM

Jun 2021
3 episodes in and I'm still not feeling it. If it wasn't for the top tier VA lineup, I'd probably dropped this already.

The jokes aren't that funny and I just don't see the overall appeal of the story. I'm really curious why C2C decided to animate this.
Jul 21, 2021 4:57 PM
Jul 2018
the protagonist choosing the names remembered another show that has this scenes of choosing the names, great episode this show really has good events during the episode please a lot the way the protagonist is very strong, even the people around him are afraid to give its enormous power.
Jul 21, 2021 6:14 PM

Jun 2019
It has been decent so far. Nothing too noteworthy but easy to watch. It helps that the MC is a solid character that isn’t too bland or dense. I still think that it is prime to blow up given how lackluster the rest of this season is.
Jul 21, 2021 7:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I previously confuse why the hell the dragon called Tomoe by certain people and black spider called Mio, even though the dragon already had its name, Shin. Its literally the same like in the slime isekai, eh? Naming monster after they swore loyalty to their master. Well....

Aside that, naming the dragon and spider must not be easy. However, Tanjirou Makoto proved to put a lot of effort to get a conclusion for naming them by using those kind of names. Tomoe, from the female samurai name reference, and Mio from Zero and water (?) (idk with this one, but, yeah, that's it). Nice part, and continue with the others, where, well, never expect Mio and Tomoe got their own species followers. Everyone gathered in peace inside that demiplane. Good job, Waka-sama!

Makoto first visit over human town also worthed to notice. The expected reaction from human, and, yeah, the adventure guild. Don't sweat with it much with the level, Waka-sama. You got two great lady. So, its fine. Curious to see how far Makoto goes on their little journey there at the human town. First off by helping that red-haired girl? I dunno. So, lets see next ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 21, 2021 10:39 PM

Oct 2016
Really good episode! Tomoe and Mio are best girls. I wonder how Makoto's power works though, is his power like unbounded in the Goddess world or he's just too strong that those scrolls can't compute it lmao. I guess the reason the humans are all good looking is because of the Goddess's tastes. The demiplane aspect of the show does remind me of Slime, but of course as a whole it's two completely different shows. Looking forward to the next episode, Tomoe will clap.
Jul 22, 2021 2:57 AM

Mar 2018
That one demon lord to the other demon lords after Makoto supressed his mana : Sorry guys, it's been fun hanging out with you but my mom want me home before dinner.
Jul 22, 2021 4:09 AM

Aug 2020
Tomoe's pout... Adorable/10

Damn looks like every spiders in this show is a masochist. The beauty standards in this world are brutal... I'd probably have to walk around with a paper bag over my head.

6 golds per night!?!? Then you see the room, looks pretty plain tbh, i doubt the service is any better. Why is this inn still open? He got really scammed.

Jul 22, 2021 4:13 AM

Jul 2016
sKyBlazer08 said:
Really good episode! Tomoe and Mio are best girls. I wonder how Makoto's power works though, is his power like unbounded in the Goddess world or he's just too strong that those scrolls can't compute it lmao. I guess the reason the humans are all good looking is because of the Goddess's tastes. The demiplane aspect of the show does remind me of Slime, but of course as a whole it's two completely different shows. Looking forward to the next episode, Tomoe will clap.

I assume he is level 1 because he has not actually done any training or missions yet to gain EXP.
Jul 22, 2021 5:47 AM
Jun 2021
i love where this story is going
Jul 22, 2021 6:52 AM

Mar 2014
Things escalated quickly now he has an army of monsters

Tomoe and Mio is really fun to watch and I think the both are more interesting than the MC, he is kinda boring and I don't like his whining over little things. But overall I think this show is actually getting better
RedChromeJul 22, 2021 7:06 AM
Jul 22, 2021 7:05 AM

Mar 2014
Tatsuya said:
chronotl said:
why is his level so low?

Well it's mainly because...obvious spoilers.

Oh I see, that's interesting and would explain a lot
Jul 22, 2021 10:43 AM

Feb 2015
This show is actually quite fun definitely suprise of the season so far
Jul 22, 2021 5:00 PM
Jul 2011
He barely looks human :(
Jul 22, 2021 6:56 PM

Nov 2017
Good episode,Tomoe is funny,but Mio is cute!
Tomoe,Mio and Young Master-Hmmmmmm,sounds like the start of a new anime :)
Oh wait? ;)
Jul 23, 2021 5:52 AM

Jun 2016
omg from human perspective makoto looks like 5 demon king is so funny af !!!
Jul 25, 2021 6:45 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Kadmos1 said:
Leave it to anime to make a pig major waifu material. Yes, I know that there is also Miss Piggy but she is a puppet.

When you realise her VA is also Yumeko ...
hhehe

Jul 25, 2021 5:05 PM

Aug 2017
They're really being serious with the whole "Makoto is ugly" lol. This episode has some similarities with Slime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 27, 2021 3:07 PM

Aug 2020
Makoto surely will progress on the guild. Tomoe and Mio finally received names! Let's see what waits for the adventurers. Good to know that they have three clans by their side at the very beginning.

Jul 28, 2021 12:16 AM
Jan 2018
People say how this has similarities to slime considering the dates these series started minus the anime it’s Slime that has similarities with this series’s lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

72 by Raphaela28 »»
Apr 12, 2:48 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

138 by YuuHead »»
Feb 23, 1:53 PM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

70 by Raitron_Oblivion »»
Feb 5, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.