Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 20, 2021 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
Was genuinely enjoying this show right up until the two mc’s don’t end up together...kinda seemed like that’s where the last couple episodes were going
Jul 20, 2021 8:47 PM
Nov 2020
mattnoce said:
Was genuinely enjoying this show right up until the two mc’s don’t end up together...kinda seemed like that’s where the last couple episodes were going
read kuzu no honkai decor next..the story continues after timeskip
Jul 20, 2021 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
Haruyuri said:
mattnoce said:
know anywhere where I can read it online?
Jul 20, 2021 8:53 PM
Nov 2020
mattnoce said:
Haruyuri said:
know anywhere where I can read it online?
you could try mangajar.com
Jul 20, 2021 8:57 PM
Feb 2015
mattnoce said:

Wouldn’t really have been right
You’re the only one I love
I won’t let anyone get in the way
You are held in the bubble of love
You belong only to me

Morning Musume, "Shabondama"
Jul 20, 2021 9:21 PM

Jun 2014
I haven't read the manga, but that sounds like it wouldn't match the show concept at all.
The ending song title is also "Parallel Lines," which I think fits Hanabi and Mugi well. Similar in many aspects, but never crossing?

           but you can become stronger...

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jul 20, 2021 10:11 PM
May 2021
mattnoce said:
The ending is perfect for this show
Jul 20, 2021 10:50 PM
Jan 2021
The ending actually made it satisfying for me. Imagine they dated in the end that would be the worst possible ending IMO. The show is filled with lies and facades and the relation of the two mcs were not genuine, ending it with them having a good ending would just defeat the purpose and theme of the show IMO.
Jul 20, 2021 11:56 PM
Mar 2021
The entire show annoyed me and I hated It
Jul 21, 2021 12:23 AM
May 2020
The ending is what makes this show great overall.
If they ended up together then it would be like a fairy tale generic ass romance but they kept it real.
Jul 21, 2021 12:25 AM
May 2020
iunne said:
I haven't read the manga, but that sounds like it wouldn't match the show concept at all.
The ending song title is also "Parallel Lines," which I think fits Hanabi and Mugi well. Similar in many aspects, but never crossing?

Manga has the same ending rather the worst ending since manga doesn't have that many dialogue for finale and it feels rushed unlike anime where they explained there feeling.
Jul 21, 2021 3:34 AM
Jul 2018
Just the ending? Are you serious?
Jul 21, 2021 4:02 AM
May 2020
The whole point of the show is that everyone is a scum that pretty much uses others for their own selfish reasons. It wouldn't make any sense if they ended up together because it would go against the whole show.

I also personally ship Hanabi with Ecchan, so I'm glad she didn't end up with Mugi. Althought them ending up together would also not make sense. I think the ending we got is the best one we could've gotten and makes the most sense for a show like this.
Jul 21, 2021 6:01 AM
Apr 2021
Personally, I have loved the series. I wasn't very happy with the ending of the anime so I started reading the manga and I am glad that I did it. There were many soft moments in manga which were skipped in the anime.
Also the last volume- Scum's wish décor continues after a time skip where every side character gets a happy ending.
Also the main couple getting a second chance to be together and this time for the right reasons was heart warming.
Jul 21, 2021 6:25 AM
Apr 2021
I agree. I was freaking out at every decision they made but then the ending was just so boring. I don’t really care that the mcs didn’t end up together I just wanted it to be surprising all the way through.
Jul 21, 2021 8:24 AM
Mar 2021
Read Kuzu no Honkai Decór then, it might satisfies you :)
Jul 21, 2021 5:46 PM

Feb 2021
the end of the anime isn't the actual ending. there is a sequel manga call Kazu no Honkai Decor which time skips to the future after the events of the anime.
Jul 21, 2021 10:26 PM
Feb 2021
lmao that ending was very satisfying as they were only using each other for their personal desires. their relationship was not genuine and it was filled with lies. it was the best ending one could imagine in a story like kuzu no honkai
Jul 22, 2021 3:52 AM

Mar 2013
mattnoce said:

IKR. I was really hoping that they would eventually understand each other, turn on a new leaf and even if they did, they wouldn't split like that and just as HoshimachiSui said but in my own perspective, they would gain that genuine love for each other.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 22, 2021 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
astralkill00 said:
mattnoce said:

IKR. I was really hoping that they would eventually understand each other, turn on a new leaf and even if they did, they wouldn't split like that and just as HoshimachiSui said but in my own perspective, they would gain that genuine love for each other.
right? It really seemed like hanabi wanted to date him since she waited for him in the park. If Mugi had met her there, would they have gotten together?
Jul 22, 2021 11:11 AM
Jul 2021
I actually like the ending. It shows that you can't just make a quick decision in these situations. There was more meaning behind it
Jul 23, 2021 8:11 AM
Apr 2021
It was a good ending . They knew they couldn’t be together because they hurt each other . Though it’s not what YOU wanted it’s how it should’ve went . This is the same reason people don’t like the aot ending . Because it’s not what they want
Jul 29, 2021 8:37 PM
Dec 2020
Not that I hated the ending, but I didn't understand the decision at all. Why leave each other, although they said that they feel comfortable when next to eachother, and hinted that they grew some feelings!!!? They at least can still be friends, It doesn't make sense, it feels like the author forced a sad ending. Really I didn't get the message to be dilevered through this ending.
Jul 30, 2021 11:26 AM
Dec 2020
_MrLeorio_ said:
It was a good ending . They knew they couldn’t be together because they hurt each other . Though it’s not what YOU wanted it’s how it should’ve went . This is the same reason people don’t like the aot ending . Because it’s not what they want

Why thinking that way??! Why they think they hurt each other!!? Every one has his mistakes and as long as they learned to not repeat the mistakes they can continue with each other.. They said they are comfortable when next to each other, and it was hinted they grew some feelings.. I didn't hate the ending but didn't like it either because I really didn't understand the decision they made, I felt it was missing something, an event that led to this decision, it seemed it was rushed or the author forced a sad ending I think..
Aug 25, 2021 10:10 AM

Jul 2019
Hasan_Lelouch said:
_MrLeorio_ said:

Why thinking that way??! Why they think they hurt each other!!? Every one has his mistakes and as long as they learned to not repeat the mistakes they can continue with each other.. They said they are comfortable when next to each other, and it was hinted they grew some feelings.. I didn't hate the ending but didn't like it either because I really didn't understand the decision they made, I felt it was missing something, an event that led to this decision, it seemed it was rushed or the author forced a sad ending I think..

They never hurt each other? They were replacements for the people they liked and their relationship was only there to build up the courage to confess. They did, they stopped talking, they didn't end up together. It was very clear to me.
Sep 16, 2021 12:31 PM

Sep 2020
The ending is what turns the show from a bad to a very good anime.
Nov 25, 2021 2:25 AM

Jul 2021
The ending made me speechless.. but if only other new chapters getting adapted (I forgot what it's called, it must be a special manga for this series or something).. i'd be crying tbh
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 9, 2021 5:04 PM
Dec 2018
is it really that bad.. i didn't watch it but i heard a lot of bad reviews about it
#kyoanistrong

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2017

433 by unbigou »»
Mar 24, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

250 by AniGreek73 »»
Feb 17, 5:46 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Dec 18, 2023

5 by Asudox »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

159 by Sanyuu »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:06 AM

» I want to watch it but I don't want to watch it.

Ronin_Sensei - Sep 13, 2023

48 by Zarutaku »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.