Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2021 3:05 AM

Sep 2010

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching. DBX

I didn’t want to get banned to I removed the spoiler on the topic title that the mod DBX put up i hope this is okay
AkatsukiUlquioraAug 1, 2021 3:57 AM
Jul 25, 2021 2:29 AM

Mar 2009
Only if it runs to 100+ episodes.
Aug 4, 2021 6:02 AM
May 2017
Fuck..........now I feel sorry for Lutz
Aug 5, 2021 1:18 PM
Sep 2018
its very unlikely that we will see it happen in the anime as it happens in at the end of the last ark.

season 2 will mossed likely end on volume 7 (part 2 Volume 4) of the light novel.

for reference part 1 and 2 are the shortest parts in the series as
part 1 has 3 volumes and part 2 has 4 volumes

if they do continue with a season 4 and onwards and assuming they keep there current pace of around 2 volumes a season the rest of the series will look something like this.

kirto_uchihaAug 5, 2021 1:25 PM
Aug 6, 2021 9:41 AM

Apr 2013
At the current rate they're going, they would need around 160+ episodes in season 3 for it to happen in season 3.
So yeah... Not happening lol
Oct 20, 2021 6:47 AM
May 2017
Darken365 said:
Tyrannicswine117 said:
Fuck..........now I feel sorry for Lutz

Don't worry Lutz got more than enough compensation by potentially getting to be a merchant through her alone. Nothing really to complain about after that. Plus it would kinda kill the plotpoint of him having liked the other Myne.

Odd though that it doesn't seem that Benno gets any ship set up considering his backstory. Not sure what happens in the source material but if I had to figure something out for this I'd say Delia would fit the role.
Unless of course chad Ferdinand ends up turning this into a harem series. XD
It would be so funny that I wouldn't even be mad.
Sure, but Lutz stood by Myne even after realising the truth, even if it wasn’t the original Myne, he moved past that and still cared about the current Myne because of all the good she was doing. Plus the chemistry between them was so much better and the age gap for Myne & Ferdinand is kinda uncomfortable.
Nov 4, 2021 8:01 AM
May 2017
Darken365 said:
Tyrannicswine117 said:

age gap for Myne & Ferdinand is kinda uncomfortable.

O I see, you are new to anime. Welcome, you'll get used to that eventually. lol (half joking)

The thing about fantasy or historical settings or even just settings in other countries from your own is that they don't have the same customs as your country in current year, this adds to immersion. Plus its pretty much a staple of historical literature particularly Japanese lit.
Not to mention, as you know Myne is not the age she appears to be. This is actually a really really tame version of the Japanese wife husbandry trope.
I do understand that this sort of thing was commonplace back in these periods or settings, but it doesn't make it any easier to swallow especially when Myne literally has Lutz right there where a bond has already been made. Ferdinand is more of a teacher than a love interest, I'm more wondering how Myne even came to the conclusion of being with him.
Nov 6, 2021 7:19 AM
Jun 2020
Tyrannicswine117 said:
I do understand that this sort of thing was commonplace back in these periods or settings, but it doesn't make it any easier to swallow especially when Myne literally has Lutz right there where a bond has already been made. Ferdinand is more of a teacher than a love interest, I'm more wondering how Myne even came to the conclusion of being with him.

The FxM situation is one of the worst spoilers to come across too early. And too early is everything earlier then mid part 4. In the LN translations we are at 4.3 and just now some (certainly not all) unspoiled readers slowly start rooting for this as a possibility. For time context: This is 4.5 years in after the trombe extermination in Season 2.Much will happen until then.
Just be patient and (probably) read the LN (since 160 episodes to finish this series might be a little much to ask for).

Dec 20, 2021 9:48 AM
Sep 2018
Tyrannicswine117 said:
Darken365 said:

O I see, you are new to anime. Welcome, you'll get used to that eventually. lol (half joking)

The thing about fantasy or historical settings or even just settings in other countries from your own is that they don't have the same customs as your country in current year, this adds to immersion. Plus its pretty much a staple of historical literature particularly Japanese lit.
Not to mention, as you know Myne is not the age she appears to be. This is actually a really really tame version of the Japanese wife husbandry trope.

lutz wouldn't be able to marry myne as she has mana which means that she will be taken into noble society as the wife of a noble in the future which Ferdinand even told her in season 2 which is why he is teaching her as such she wouldn't be able to marry lutz

spoilers for the end of season 3 and beyond.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2022

193 by dhell26 »»
Mar 29, 1:27 PM

» Unpopular Opinion

Animorphimagi - Jun 14, 2022

14 by KakaTamaki »»
Mar 26, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2022

91 by Kvistis »»
Feb 29, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2022

55 by Kvistis »»
Feb 25, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2022

60 by Kvistis »»
Feb 23, 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.