Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2021 3:44 AM
Jul 2020
when I read the last published chapter on a manga site there was a note which said that the series got officially lincesed,so the ppl who were putting up the chapters on those online manga reading sites wont translate any more.I saw that the new chapter has been out and read a brief summary of it but no actual translation of it.So,are we nit gonna be getting chapters anymore?cuz if thats the case idk if u should mark it as reading or completed on my list
Jan 8, 2022 9:46 AM
Nov 2017
kozunxko said:
when I read the last published chapter on a manga site there was a note which said that the series got officially lincesed,so the ppl who were putting up the chapters on those online manga reading sites wont translate any more.I saw that the new chapter has been out and read a brief summary of it but no actual translation of it.So,are we nit gonna be getting chapters anymore?cuz if thats the case idk if u should mark it as reading or completed on my list

The scanlators aren't going to translate anymore because it's being officially released. As seaside stranger by seven seas. Stranger by the shore is bollume one and vollume 2 that comes out shortly will be the first vollume of haru kaze

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harukaze no Étranger Chapter 21 Discussion

Thochu - Jun 4, 2021

20 by TeaWanter »»
Aug 19, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Harukaze no Étranger Chapter 1 Discussion

Mayuka - Mar 3, 2016

3 by nhide »»
Jun 15, 2023 12:02 PM

» Does the manga have a English translated hardcopy??? For all 5 volumes

Sekainobaka - Sep 28, 2021

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Sep 28, 2021 5:02 AM

» So..... when is this gonna update again because im really sad at the moment

LukeLippo - May 10, 2021

4 by Bachrikko »»
Jun 6, 2021 6:42 AM

» When does this manga update exactly?

fleurlovin - Nov 18, 2020

3 by Rojaseb »»
Apr 4, 2021 12:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.