Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 17, 2021 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Takemichi taking another bold offer and trying to make things right. Getting involved with Keisuke is no joke though.

Really interesting to see Kazutora and his personality being adapted into this arc. He already makes an impression that I think will be felt throughout the show.
Jul 17, 2021 12:03 PM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... a lot of things got revealed in this episode. Firstly, Takemichi's friends telling him about Toman's history since he's one of the member of Toman now. Then, we got to meet one of the founding members of Toman, Kazutora who was there at the school to take Takemichi to Valhalla's hideout to make him a witness.

Baji proving his loyalty in front of the whole Valhalla by beating one of his old gang members was brutal to see. They're going to destroy Toman and kill Mikey after that which was pretty interesting to seee. What's the story behind that? We'll have to find out.
Jul 17, 2021 12:07 PM

Jul 2020
Mission get Baji back is on! Really enjoyed the lesson on Toman, so far I've just been confused about things lmao. What a violent episode on the whole, turns out more than one of the founding members hate toman.

The contrast between the unity and structure of toman vs the meritocracy of Valhalla is something to note for sure, one feels like an organised gang who have certain rules and discipline whilst the other is the survival of the strongest.

The beating of the second in command surprised me, kinda violent and backstabby, doubly so when the guy was basically your confidant. Baji seems deadset on leaving toman, I seriously doubt that he's spying on valhalla at this point - if it weren't obvious from him beating the kid.

Takemitchy is a witness? What was that about? They basically asked him one thing and then went on a dialogue until takemitchy interrupted lol. Turns out there's another founding member who dislike toman, probably the reason he went juvi if that weren't already obvious.
LeviathanHWDJul 17, 2021 12:19 PM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jul 17, 2021 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
i wonder what happenend in toman's history to cause this stuff to occur, cant wait to find out...
Jul 17, 2021 12:15 PM
Sep 2015
I need two hours per episode for Tokyo Revengers. So right now (as in the past timeline), they're like only 13 to 14 years old... old enough for me!

Anyway, I think everyone can guess that Baji hides the real reason why he join Valhalha. But whatever the reason is, I hope all founding members will be united again. Even if I don't care about Pah-chin for a bit, both his look and his personality are just bad.
Jul 17, 2021 12:22 PM

Jan 2021
Damn, Kazutora seems like a good guy to me, just like Baji

I was sure that they wouldn't betray the Toman without a good reason, thank goodness we'll find out next episode 0.0
Jul 17, 2021 12:22 PM
Mar 2021
i didn’t watch it yet bc idk where i can watch it rn for the websites i watch it on the episodes normally get posted a few hours after the episode first comes out, but i know i will love it bc the manga for this part was so good😍 but if anyone knows any websites pls lmk
Jul 17, 2021 12:40 PM

Apr 2018
Kazutora is finally here and Chifuya. Chifuya's official intrance was kinda bloody, looking forward to see him more in the anime Baji's backstory is really interesting, can't wait for the second part where everything went downhill

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 17, 2021 12:43 PM

Feb 2019
FINALLY Toman backstory next week. Hella hype. Wanna see what happened with Katsudora and the rest of the founders. Watching the vice commander get beat to a pulp today was RUFF.
Jul 17, 2021 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
pls why did they make my boy kazu's hair look like banana peel xD i can't take him seriously. also his voice is not what i expected. i expected more softer voice for him
removed-userJul 17, 2021 12:50 PM
Jul 17, 2021 1:02 PM
Apr 2021
minfairys said:
pls why did they make my boy kazu's hair look like banana peel xD i can't take him seriously. also his voice is not what i expected. i expected more softer voice for him

Cuz his hair harder to animate
Jul 17, 2021 1:13 PM

Sep 2020
It was alright. I feel like it's setting up for next episode more tho.
Black Clover is 9/10
Jul 17, 2021 1:17 PM

Nov 2016
Some of these 🍌 have gone bad.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 17, 2021 1:27 PM

Jan 2021
These episodes need to be longer man.
Jul 17, 2021 1:28 PM

Jan 2012
Introduction to one of the previous captains in Toman. Damn, Takimechi is brave to be on his own and scary at the same time. 1 Toman vs all vahalla.

I wonder how the 1st vice captain of Toman got there and get beaten by Baji

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Jul 17, 2021 1:35 PM

Dec 2020
Kazutora is a damn badass guy, and also baji knock his best friend and vice commander out that was brutal. So that was a prove that he is not a spy. This is getting so nice we got a past scene next episode im hype.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 17, 2021 2:04 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Damn these cliffhangers, I guess I have to read ahead the manga to find out about that incident Baji was talking about that lead to Kazutora leaving Toman. Looks like getting Baji back is not going to be easy since both Baji and Kazutora have a grudge against Mikey.
Jul 17, 2021 3:28 PM
Dec 2020
Another amazing episode
Finally some back story of Toman!
Kazutora´s character as for now seems cold as hell!
Jul 17, 2021 3:30 PM

Jun 2019
I can’t believe they ended the episode on the line “Nobody could have imagined what happened next in their wildest dreams” while showing a picture of the founding Toman members. That’s been so overdone that its even parodies don’t make fun of it anymore. There was also that one still shot of the sundae cup for like 30 seconds with implied camraderie offscreen. This adaptation just is not doing a very good job.
Jul 17, 2021 4:02 PM

Nov 2014
Now I wonder how the heck Takemitchy will ever convince Keisuke Baji, a freaking loose canon, to abandon Valhalla and get back to Toman? Hoo boy...

And seeing the past Toman founders made me smile because of their minor bickering, I wonder what could've happened and what got Kazutora into the juvie, by being framed? Doing it on purpose? And what does Mikey have something to do with Kazutora's arrest?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2021 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Very information heavy episode. Baji is such a wildcard, would HATE to be in Michi's shoes. 😆
Jul 17, 2021 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
baji really doesn't want to go back to toman that's already a big complication for Takemichi i hope they solve it.
Jul 17, 2021 4:23 PM
May 2020
that episode felt extremely quick. Baji deffo has a few screws loose the way that he was beating his own guy like that was maud. and now with the hint to have mikey killed is just the icing on the cake. how will this unfold
Jul 17, 2021 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
They forgot to censor the manji symbol during the recap!!!!’n I got excited for a second thinking they finally said “forget it” and stopped censoring it. Looks like it was an overlook though cause the rest of the episode was censored. Still holding out hope that after some negative reception they’ll go back and release the uncensored episodes
Jul 17, 2021 4:48 PM
Nov 2019
BRO THEY RLLY DID ME LIKE THAT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK....MANNN i love this anime like i truly just love it its become one of my fav anime pls tell me i don't have to wait for a s2 and just tell me that s1 gonna be like alot of eps i am barely surviving 1 week also i didn't expect kazutora to be like this but i guess he is also im guessing well not guessing im like 99% the person on the ground was chifuyu alot of people been talking about him so we're gonna be seeing him soon i guess ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE PLS NO SEASON 2 MAKE S1 AS LONG AS U WANT.
Jul 17, 2021 4:49 PM
Nov 2019
Yuyunarutoballz said:
They forgot to censor the manji symbol during the recap!!!!’n I got excited for a second thinking they finally said “forget it” and stopped censoring it. Looks like it was an overlook though cause the rest of the episode was censored. Still holding out hope that after some negative reception they’ll go back and release the uncensored episodes

bro do u not know that there's an uncensored version?
Jul 17, 2021 4:58 PM

Apr 2021
The end of this episode is pure bathos. I just hope that this anime turns into a battle royale, it will be far more interesting than this boring storyline.
Fucult01Jul 17, 2021 5:03 PM
Jul 17, 2021 5:01 PM

Jul 2017
ngl I know that they brought Takemichi as a "witness" but I feel like it's gonna get pretty sour from there. Feel like it's gonna be a stupid decision for him to enter literal enemy territory without at least notifying anyone from toman (though I think the friends might come to the rescue)
Jul 17, 2021 5:06 PM

Jul 2021
what baji did was cold I kinda hate him now but I wanna see what happens cause ill probably change my mind after, I also love Kazutora's hair it looks dope. I'm not reading the manga cause I wanna build up the suspense and I don't mind waiting a week
Jul 17, 2021 5:12 PM
Sep 2018
Baji is very interesting
Jul 17, 2021 5:31 PM
Apr 2020
This episode makes even more clear how bad of a detective Naoto is.
A random kid with no gang connection knows more than him, a policeman.

Takemichi plan seems every episode more to be "let's do random stuff and hope somebody else solves my problems".
Call an ambulance? Better take Draken on my back to the hospital.
Ask Mickey about Valhalla? Better not do it and hope one of them comes to me.

And again how can you fail to connect the dots? The child already had the tiger tattoo, and the new guy tells you he was in Toman
Jul 17, 2021 6:26 PM

Jun 2014
Baji over here beating the shit out of the vice captain of his Toman division, this dude is ruthless. Good luck convincing him to come back to Toman, Takemichi, you're gonna need a lot of it. Man just when we were getting to the juicy part of the flashback the episode just had to end 🤬
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 17, 2021 6:28 PM

Dec 2014
Baji beating the hell out of the vice captain of his division was just brutal. Surprised he had the stomach to do it.

I'm super curious about Toman's past and why Kazutora was seemingly outcast from Toman. This should be very hype. Can't wait for more.
Jul 17, 2021 8:15 PM

Apr 2020
Kazutora was a founding member too? I wonder what did Toman do to make not 1, not 3, but 2 founding members quit.
Jul 17, 2021 9:01 PM

Dec 2020
my man's chifuyu got screentime this episode !! he was beaten up half to death but at least he still got screentime!
Jul 17, 2021 9:14 PM

Jul 2015
the episode ends with a cliffhanger aaaaa
Jul 17, 2021 10:00 PM

Feb 2021
Mr. Cry Baby hero is in a pinch for sure.
But it will be cool to see the toman backstory I hope he can get Bagi back or whatever the 1st division captains name is. And maybe even kazutoru I think that is being way to optimistic but he has been taking Ls so he has to get a dub eventually and move on from this arc. Or maybe he is just trying to save Hinna the whole series idk
Jul 17, 2021 10:41 PM

Feb 2018
Manga18 said:

LOL you miss the context
Toman at this point was just middle school gang while in future timeline Toman is adult criminal organization.

Naoto at that point was only 1st year middle schooler. how tf he must know about unwritten history of middle school gang 12 year later.
Jul 17, 2021 11:11 PM

Feb 2014
Baji-san the man of his own justice. Does whatever he feels right.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 17, 2021 11:44 PM

Sep 2011
Keyaru6 said:
Yuyunarutoballz said:

Sorry, I only watch my anime through legal providers unless they’re unlicensed. Crunchyroll is both legal and convenient. But yes, I know that illegal uncensored streams exist
Jul 18, 2021 12:16 AM

May 2021
what the fuck was this episode. the art looked even more horrible than usual the fuck. this snail pacing is killing me too, why do we need to have someone tell us what happened and what happens all the time. spoon feeding us like hell. what the fuck was this episode, again. this anime cant get more pathetic

Jul 18, 2021 12:43 AM
Nov 2019
Yuyunarutoballz said:
Keyaru6 said:

Sorry, I only watch my anime through legal providers unless they’re unlicensed. Crunchyroll is both legal and convenient. But yes, I know that illegal uncensored streams exist

you should watch the uncensored ur rlly missing out fuck crunchyroll.
Jul 18, 2021 12:45 AM
Nov 2019
Gween_Gween said:
what the fuck was this episode. the art looked even more horrible than usual the fuck. this snail pacing is killing me too, why do we need to have someone tell us what happened and what happens all the time. spoon feeding us like hell. what the fuck was this episode, again. this anime cant get more pathetic

i always see you hating on this amazing anime. if u dont like it drop it recaps are appreciated when u wait a week u might forget stuff. it's like a refreshment to remind you there's nothing wrong with the art u are prob one of the mfs who was complaining about 7ds s3. once again drop this if u don't like it you truly have a garbage opinion.
Jul 18, 2021 12:46 AM
Nov 2019
gadboyz said:
Manga18 said:

LOL you miss the context
Toman at this point was just middle school gang while in future timeline Toman is adult criminal organization.

Naoto at that point was only 1st year middle schooler. how tf he must know about unwritten history of middle school gang 12 year later.

yo thx. mfs be so retarded like dude i be seeing people who react to this anime always flaming takemichi about not killing/not doing shit like bro do u want him to go back to the future and be in jail it annoys me so much. it's crazy how stupid can people be. like takemichi can ignore this and live a normal life with having these powers but no he chooses to save people. aint nobody doing that if they had the power.
Jul 18, 2021 12:55 AM

May 2021
Keyaru6 said:
Gween_Gween said:

i always see you hating on this amazing anime. if u dont like it drop it recaps are appreciated when u wait a week u might forget stuff. it's like a refreshment to remind you there's nothing wrong with the art u are prob one of the mfs who was complaining about 7ds s3. once again drop this if u don't like it you truly have a garbage opinion.

Yeah i actually have working brain cells so i dont need unnecessary recaps and flashbacks that are just there to let the lowest common denominator recall events and details that happened 1 episode ago and to also cheapen the production

also the art is ugly as fuck dude, it is completely inconsistent

Keyaru6 said:
gadboyz said:

LOL you miss the context

yo thx. mfs be so retarded like dude i be seeing people who react to this anime always flaming takemichi about not killing/not doing shit like bro do u want him to go back to the future and be in jail it annoys me so much. it's crazy how stupid can people be. like takemichi can ignore this and live a normal life with having these powers but no he chooses to save people. aint nobody doing that if they had the power.

bro dont use the R word, have some respect

Jul 18, 2021 1:23 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
OF COURSE that's where the episode ends. Time to wait another week! Or maybe just read the manga...

It's been there for a couple weeks now but I just need to say that this new ed is some truly legendary stuff

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 18, 2021 2:57 AM

Jul 2016
Fucult01 said:
The end of this episode is pure bathos. I just hope that this anime turns into a battle royale, it will be far more interesting than this boring storyline.

Drop it if you dont like the story.
Jul 18, 2021 3:10 AM
Apr 2021
this show doesn’t disappoint, can’t wait to see the “incident” that happens
Jul 18, 2021 4:41 AM
Jul 2021
Who wants to know what happened between kazutora and baji ?spoilers tho
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

249 by Choirul2009 »»
Apr 5, 10:58 PM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

334 by yuiishii »»
Apr 1, 8:35 AM

» Worst protagonist ever? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - Jan 14

169 by KobayashiChi »»
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

253 by Ryokonoma »»
Mar 10, 11:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.