Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion

Jul 19, 11:48 PM

In terms of kidnappings, this is definitely one of the most chill and laid-back ones I've seen in anime. Just give Catarina some sweets and romance novels and she'll be fine almost anywhere! XD

It's good that Catarina's charm and persuasion was enough to convince Selena, as she did feel very guilty for having Catarina kidnapped in the first place. However, the butler has other ideas and intervened. Even if Raphael did say that Catarina will be fine, I'm not so sure about that now.

I can understand why some users can't get into this season as the first season felt somewhat complete as it is and that continuations like this one can be rather hard to pull off successfully, but so far, I think this second season as done a good job about it. Hopefully it'll stay that way for the remaining 9 episodes. =P

Jul 20, 9:05 AM

Can' t believe she forgot she was kidnapped XD Looks interesting.

Jul 20, 9:30 AM

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle, basically.

Jul 20, 9:14 PM
Corazon

I really don't understand everyone liking her kek. Guess i don't understand any harem anime.. This episode felt pretty long.
Modified by Stardew, Jul 20, 9:18 PM

Jul 21, 4:37 AM

motherfuckers that are evil for the sake of being evil

Jul 21, 6:29 AM

A character that doesn't fall in love with Catarina?! That's new.
Maria really is the worst character in the anime, isn't she?

tbf, this season has been slow but at least we finally get a decent episode. The drama feels forced but I guess we should wait to see how it wraps up.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character

Jul 21, 9:18 PM

Is it me, or is this anime getting worse. The comedy doesn’t really hit too well.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jul 24, 9:10 PM

Things are getting interesting, a lot more seems to be behind this kidnapping then simply capturing Katarina and using her as ransom for the throne. This butler is definitely more then meets the eye, and who ever is planning this seems to know what they are doing.

The gang out here trying to solve this seemingly impossibly kidnapping case with 0 leads, while Katarina eats another bakery away and living her best life. Gotta hand it to her here, she's making the most out of her situation.

Katarina doubling down her skill points on charisma on her imaginary skill tree really has paid off, she's very good with her words and swaying people but gosh, could of spared a few more points on intelligence xD her monologue reactions during Selena's emotional talk about her love life was truly a certified bakarina moment.

Jul 25, 8:39 AM

Boring plot in this episode, I hope this will move to some other action soon.

Jul 26, 11:24 PM

Mary really is fun to watch and I just can't get enough of Katarina's denseness.

Jul 30, 8:02 PM
How typical of Catarina to befriend the kidnappers.

I do feel sympathy of Selena and how inferior she feels, perfect time for Catarina to comfort her.

Aug 7, 11:07 PM
Bakarina is so hilarious, forgetting that she was kidnapped lol

My money's on the first prince Jeffrey or something. His hair is similar to Rufus, and if it gets out Ian and/or his fiancée tried to kidnap Geordo's fiancée and force him to give up his claims, then there's only one beneficiary.

Aug 12, 8:13 PM

Wel im glad that it was a good kind of kidnapping.
I guess I worried for nothing XD.

Sep 10, 7:09 PM

Only Catarina could ever forget about being kidnapped so quickly.

I really didn't expect Selena to be involved with this kidnapping but I did feel myself sympathising with her in this episode.

Caterina being Caterina naturally becomes friends with her kidnappers. Let's see if she can win over "Sebastian" in the next episode.

Alan really is an honest guy confessing to Mary like that. Mary annoyance at how serious Alan is was funny.

Sep 20, 4:50 AM

G_Spark233 said:
Only Catarina could ever forget about being kidnapped so quickly.

I really didn't expect Selena to be involved with this kidnapping but I did feel myself sympathising with her in this episode.

Caterina being Caterina naturally becomes friends with her kidnappers. Let's see if she can win over "Sebastian" in the next episode.

Alan really is an honest guy confessing to Mary like that. Mary annoyance at how serious Alan is was funny.
she is going to fall for him i bet

Pages (2) « 1 [2]