Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 10, 2021 6:50 PM

Jan 2013
Casul_Noob1997 said:
TitanAnteus said:
I don't get it. What do you mean hurts the characters. The characters are still being defined. In S1 it's debatable whether Kobayashi has sexual attraction to Tohru. Debate has been decided. She feels envy towards the Dragon's beauty, not sexual attraction.

People don't suddenly become horndogs aroused by a different gender because of what's between their legs.

That's what's stupid and offensive. Or for me, offensively stupid
She was magically genderbent. Keyword being magic. She was always conscious of Tohru's beauty in a more objective way before. Now she gets the sexual excitement.

Straight before, straight after genderbent. The Yuri comes from Tohru, and Saikawa.
Aug 10, 2021 6:51 PM

Oct 2019
TitanAnteus said:
Casul_Noob1997 said:

People don't suddenly become horndogs aroused by a different gender because of what's between their legs.

That's what's stupid and offensive. Or for me, offensively stupid
She was magically genderbent. Keyword being magic. She was always conscious of Tohru's beauty in a more objective way before. Now she gets the sexual excitement.

Straight before, straight after genderbent. The Yuri comes from Tohru, and Saikawa.

Magic is not a good explanation for an otherwise senseless joke.

And getting horny by a girl after a genderbend is not straight
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2021 6:56 PM

Jan 2013
Casul_Noob1997 said:
TitanAnteus said:

Magic is not a good explanation for an otherwise senseless joke
It's not just a joke. They're literally defining the characters sexuality as well. She always had boob envy. "Give me 5 percent of those." She always just found Tohru beautiful.

Now you know why she's not all over Tohru even after those advances.

This chapter in the manga defined Kobayashi's sexuality. Btw she doesn't read Yuri manga, or buy Yuri doujins.

Kobayashi is either bi or straight. Her bisexuality is slightly in question until she shows sexual attraction to Tohru instead of envy.
Aug 10, 2021 7:33 PM

Oct 2019
TitanAnteus said:
Casul_Noob1997 said:

Magic is not a good explanation for an otherwise senseless joke
It's not just a joke. They're literally defining the characters sexuality as well. She always had boob envy. "Give me 5 percent of those." She always just found Tohru beautiful.

Now you know why she's not all over Tohru even after those advances.

This chapter in the manga defined Kobayashi's sexuality. Btw she doesn't read Yuri manga, or buy Yuri doujins.

Kobayashi is either bi or straight. Her bisexuality is slightly in question until she shows sexual attraction to Tohru instead of envy.

Alright alright, on this part I believe you now. I do! I don't think this harms the relationship anymore, I misread it and that was my fault.

I still think this joke is stupid though. Kobayashi at half-mast for half the episode because of magic is just not funny because it isnt logical to me. As far as I'm concerned, Kobayashi even being worried about getting a hard-on says her sexuality isn't utterly ambiguous. But that's one of my many problems with this joke - it takes so many liberties just for the sake of a dick joke that doesn't even make realistic sense.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2021 9:13 AM

Jun 2009
Well, this plotline is stupid as fuck. But the animation is great. ...I think I'm too old for ecchi to do much for me though.
Aug 26, 2021 12:45 PM
Apr 2008

I can't believe nobody mentioned this fantastic sequence! So true, and I can feel Kobayashi perfectly.
Sep 25, 2021 9:12 PM

Aug 2018
this season feels better, the animation, the lewd, the humor...
I'm liking it enough that the episodes feel short!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Sep 26, 2021 8:05 AM

Aug 2020
Swagernator said:
So yeah, ehh ... well how to start uhh ... i was expecting all kinds of things to happen in the second season .. but to see Kobayashi actually being turn into a reverse trap was not one of them lmao. Not gonna lie, kinda weird ... but i guess this goes without saying when the mangaka is a former hentai artist lol.

We still continue to watch, but with a cautious interest.

Yeah, pretty much my thoughts. Personally, I liked the wholesomeness from season 1, so if this keeps up, I won't enjoy this season as much. Everyone has different though...

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Oct 3, 2021 5:59 AM

Aug 2018
Kobayashi says she didn't have friends before meeting Tooru, hm..
Oct 24, 2021 9:35 PM

Jan 2019
Oh boy, another incurably horny dragon.

I'm not sure if this is just nostalgia, but I feel like this thus far isn't measuring up to season 1. But it's also just the start.

I also forgot just how good these action scenes can really be.
Nov 30, 2021 2:44 AM

Aug 2018
"Thank god it's getting smaller" said no man ever, Kobayashi! XD
Mar 13, 2022 8:48 AM
Dec 2019
Another bad episode! I am so disappointed with season 2 so far. I'm willing to watch this up to episode 4 or 5 before dropping it.
Nobody thought that the genderbending and grinding on one another was weird? Kanna be the only one in all of the situations to feel Kobayashi's boner isn't weird to anyone?
Not to mention that Kobayashi called Ilulu a CHILD when she confronted that stranger. A child that they have sexualized since the beginning.
ILULU LIVES WITH THEM NOW. This was the worst possible outcome for me.
IF ILULU CAN MAKE A MILLION TINY HANDS WHY CAN'T SHE MAKE ONE BIG HAND!?
Did anybody laugh at Ilulu needing to be potty trained? If so, how old are you?
I really wish Kobayashi didn't interfere with whoever that demon/dragon was trying to kill Ilulu. Kobayashi has talk no jutsued every conflict so far, which is an observation rather than a criticism.
I can not express how disappointed I am with this second season. Did they switch writers or something, like, what happened???
I love Takayashi and Fafnir, and Lucoa and her boy. I can't remember if it was this ep or last, but Lucoa dancing along to him playing the recorder was so cute and made me laugh. They're not enough to drag me along for 12 episodes though. I have better things to do than waste my time watching a show that I overall dislike.
I hate to say it but Ilulu is ruining this series for me. I guess they wanted a Tsundere dragon but isn't there a better way of writing them into the story? Other than the S1 finale, this show isn't a shounen so why are they trying to make it a partial shounen? It's clashing with what it used to be.
Very disappointed. Unfortunately probably will end up dropping this season.
Jun 1, 2022 10:52 AM
Nov 2020
That guy was scaring them by saying he gonna call Elma for reinforcement
Bruh Kobayashi can buy her with some sweets
Jul 7, 2022 3:25 AM

Feb 2019
The OP rap is super fun.

Lol, Ilulu really gave her a penis. And now she could get a boner from Tohru and Kanna's hugging.

Alcohol is involved, oh shit, this might go steamy. But, Kobayashi is too stoic to even care about sex.

Some shady guy is chasing Ilulu, named Clament.

Ilulu is gonna be taken in by Kobayashi. I bet all that weight on Ilulu coming from her boobs.

Surely humans and dragons can be frens.

Yeah, Ilulu needs friends.

This guy seems like bad news, but he is simply not on Tohru's level.

Kobayashi's a code monkey.

Tohru heals Kobayashi by licking.

Ilulu is just a kid in the end, one with giant boobs.

She transforms her hands into Doraemon's hands. On the surface are millions of miniscule normal hands, lol.

Uhh, I have been fooled by my own eyes, Ilulu is not a loli like Kanna, she's about the same age as Tohru. She has the mind of a kid tho, probably due to her childhood trauma of lacking friends.

ED is nice and cute. Gao!

Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Nov 21, 2022 1:50 PM
Dec 2018
Its preaty chill. I like it.
Mar 30, 2023 9:44 PM

Aug 2019
those hand balls of hands are disgusting

Apr 13, 2023 3:10 PM

Apr 2013
Great episode. Tohru's rage moment when Kobayashi got hurt was epic, though I guess she resolved that problem rather quickly. Iruru was just cute this episode, showing her true feelings towards humans. Seems like Tohru has a love rival now though xD
Aug 20, 2023 10:37 PM
Jul 2021
Mid Mid mid mid mdi
Sep 4, 2023 11:32 PM

Jan 2014
A very nice and enjoyable episode to be sure!

Kobayashi certainly had a time of it dealing with newfound male desires but she was able to stay strong and steadfast navigating through some funny gags but of course the great conclusion to that segment is with Tooru trying to take advantage of the situation once she noticed and trying to seduce Kobayashi by stripping completely (very hot) only to completely obliterate any drive Kobayashi might have had (great cut and reaction on both sides hilarious but man some of these subtitles are just awful ^-^ I mean come on no bueno, it's my truth . . . . *sighs* its all so tiresome) Tooru Tooru *smh* you should know one of the prime passions of Kobayashi's is her love and appreciation of maids discarding the outfit was bound to produce such results!

I especially enjoyed Kobayashi's inner thoughts and reasonings on how these Dragons are much more then just wild fighting beasts and has a drive to try and help them. Then of course saving and protecting Ilulu as best as she can even though she is just a human against a Dragon hats off to you Miss Kobayashi! Learning more about Ilulu was of course expected but still appreciated and I have a feeling there are certainly more pieces to her puzzle of a past.

Awww, little Ilulu was cute and it really warms the soul when Kobayashi holds and comforts her ^-^

And of course Tooru gets an awesome moment as that Dragon clearly chose a pathway of relentless life of pain by laying his hand on Kobayashi!

It is sad and sweet to see Ilulu cry and also have grown to like Kobayashi and of course Tooru getting jealous of her getting too close funny stuff XD

And apparently Ilulu's current appearance takes a lot of concentration and effort to maintain except her boobs those are just a great gift to the world (and audience LOL) but would be even bigger if she didn't make an effort!

Even though Tooru and Ilulu's natural inclination is to fight they both want to listen and be on their best behavior for Kobayashi's shake is sweet in its own way.

LOL Ilulu's cartoon hands are amusing (and that zoomed in part with all those little ones I'm just gonna suppress that image and choose to believe my edited recollection of it ^-^)

We get some more amusing bits and gags and learn that Ilulu and Tooru are the same age I figured that was the case or at least she was older then Kanna (who of course it was great to see her adorableness sprinkled in this episode hope to see her more in future episodes this season).

And then Ilulu figures out what she wants to do; start a family with Kobayashi no time like the present right XD she'll even give her that vital member to make it all possible but of course Tooru objects to such a notion after all she should get to do that! Also, I forget off the top of my head if it was mentioned in the last season but Kobayashi is in fact a virgin which I can understand for someone like her it isn't that big of a deal to her and it would have to be someone truly special at the end of the day.

Closing the episode on Ilulu's smile and Tooru's face of disbelief also was a nice touch; plus the next episode based on the previews looks to carry some great potential as well looking forward to what comes next!

Sep 24, 2023 7:53 PM
Jan 2019
The new girl's design is just weird
Nov 13, 2023 11:50 AM
Jul 2023
I wasn't prepared to like Ilulu, but now I do
Feb 21, 2:13 AM
Apr 2013
EP 2

Forgor to mention it last ep but I never really got around to watching the ova, so hopefully i didnt miss anything

Oh look ilulu backstory time
Im curious

I mean i dont remember exactly (hurr durr this is what i get for not rewatching s1)
As to what happened with all the dragons, mostly tohru. i think tohru's father shows up in like the last 2 eps or something but i wasnt a big fan of the dorama either way, and uhh.
I mean tohru (backstory) and kanna have something as well, even fafnir had some stuff going on. while compared to them(?) lucoa and elma had pretty reasonable introductions, well elma might have been a bit
I actually dont know how old tohru and kanna is. presumably ilulu is between their ages. whatever those are.
I mean numbers, age, who needs those anyway

I uh. im trying to remember. at this point i probably just need to rewatch s1.
Now that ilulu is here dont they need like an extra room and bed?

So anyway yeah that was the ep. basically most of the ilulu stuff is resolved for now, just need to figure out exactly what's going to happen from here.
I'll be honest i was kinda worried that the arc would drag on but i sure wasnt expecting it to be resolved in like 2 eps or less.
Otherwise. i mean. with an extra person things are going to be really really uh, exciting now.

Kanna has gotten shafted a bit because ilulu but otherwise we'll see
From the preview seems like next time riko (and georgie) are gonna be showing up and meeting ilulu? Thats interesting.
Also wasnt the last time kanna going to riko's house, and this time its riko who's visiting kanna? Huh.

Heck even ep 1 and 2 I probably need to rewatch just to refresh my memory.
CocoaGalaxyFeb 21, 2:18 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon S Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

176 by SiMura8723 »»
Mar 29, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon S Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

223 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Mar 22, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon S Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

147 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Mar 22, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon S Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2021

151 by MachoGuacho2765 »»
Mar 21, 10:20 AM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon S Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

161 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Mar 17, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.