Forum Settings
Forums

Importing my Anilist to MAL without a pc?

New
Jul 14, 2021 5:02 AM

Apr 2019
Every program I see needs a pc to import my list from Ani and I don’t have one lol. What can I do?

(also, I can’t create threads from the mobile version… I had to switch to the desktop mode)
Jul 18, 2021 3:55 AM

Aug 2019
toryno said:
Every program I see needs a pc to import my list from Ani and I don’t have one lol. What can I do?

(also, I can’t create threads from the mobile version… I had to switch to the desktop mode)

if you are using iPhone I think there is app has import feature called Shukofukurou
Jul 28, 2022 8:38 AM

Jun 2021
kyonkyonkun said:
Every program I see needs a pc to import my list from Ani and I don’t have one lol.

Is there a program to copy a list form Anilist to MAL? I thought it has to be done manually.
Jul 28, 2022 7:58 PM

Apr 2019
Danielf6 said:
kyonkyonkun said:
Every program I see needs a pc to import my list from Ani and I don’t have one lol.

Is there a program to copy a list form Anilist to MAL? I thought it has to be done manually.

idk how you found such an old thread! but anyway, theres a website called mal scrapper that does it automatically
Jul 28, 2022 10:08 PM

May 2010
kyonkyonkun said:
Danielf6 said:

idk how you found such an old thread! but anyway, theres a website called mal scrapper that does it automatically

that's not entirely accurate, but I know what you mean.

Danielf6 said:
kyonkyonkun said:

yea, kinda, it's a site, you can use https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net and it will apply the update_on_import automatically (if checked), but everything else such as going to the import URL, downloading, dragging files, and uploading has to be done manually, but at least not one by one.
ShaggyZEJul 28, 2022 10:13 PM

More topics from this board

» Why does MAL not support catbox.moe image links?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

1 by traed »»
4 hours ago

» Got 502 Bad Gateway trying to create topic in Support

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

0 by vasipi4946 »»
Yesterday, 3:00 PM

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3366 by Midoriya_lzuku »»
Yesterday, 2:57 PM

» Invalid ID provided.

Zagafon - Sep 10, 2016

2 by Kitsunes97 »»
Yesterday, 9:24 AM

» Sort your list by member count/poularity?

paperkitten - Jun 17, 2010

1 by abdallah929 »»
Yesterday, 7:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.