Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 14, 2021 12:21 AM

Feb 2021
This episode was awesome! Fushi's cognitive evolution is really enjoyable to watch. There was a lot here. The interaction with the Creator was very good too.
Jul 14, 2021 4:56 AM

Apr 2012
This so called tournament would probably just take 1 or 2 episodes for Fushi to clear or just conclude for some other reason. Unlike other shonen anime that's written around it would take an entire season. The tournament is most likely just a backdrop to the plot and nothing more.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jul 14, 2021 5:27 AM

Jun 2020
jaredross said:
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:

2 totally different series, doesn't even make sense trying to use one as a standard for the other to reach lol

Well they are both Shounens so I they aren't that different tbh. They also both have supernatural elements, so once again there is a similarity there as well. Bruh have you even watched Yu Yu Hakusho?

Ahh yes, thats how it works, every shounen = the same...

『歌』
◁  ❚❚  ▷
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Jul 14, 2021 12:03 PM
Nov 2009
FuMomo-kun said:
0451 said:
bruh don't discuss manga
at least use

I did not discuss the manga. I only mentioned it. I don't want to spoil anything. I want anime only people to have the same enjoyment that I did.

You're a dumbass. Don't even mention anything about the manga idiot, that's the definition of SPOILER.
Jul 14, 2021 1:42 PM

Feb 2007
Well, all things considered, it is at least a suitable place for training in any case.
Jul 14, 2021 4:17 PM

May 2018
I hope that little heifer dies in a ditch!

If anything happens to Pioran, I'll have to rage quit this series.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jul 14, 2021 4:23 PM
Jun 2011
A tournament arc?! Seriously?!

I guess this is the part where the writer had to take a break, and so will I. Wake me up when the tournament arc ends.
Jul 14, 2021 6:51 PM

Apr 2018
Damn the Nokkers really took March away, Im also sad that they were lied to by that girl. Looks like Fushi will have to fight in the arena to get Pioran out of the Prison.
Jul 14, 2021 7:00 PM

Mar 2020
We're finally at the point where Fushi realizes what he is, a machine created for suffering.
He doesn't want to see anyone cry nor does he want anyone to cry. But he also realizes that everyone that he got attached to is immortal as long as Fushi remembers them, which is what Pioran calls the second death.

I'm curious how this will go with Fushi, he knows he doesn't want to get attached to more people, but at the same time, he needs to get stronger to fight the Knockers which means getting closer to people and other beings.

Quite literally a lose-lose situation for Fushi, since he suffers if he forgets everything, and suffers if he does get to know people since he gets their forms when they die. Being Fushi is suffering.
Jul 14, 2021 7:48 PM

Oct 2011
Fushi is a lot more expressive now, I like it. He's pretty much indistinguishable from a normal person, at least in terms of speaking now. Feeling a lot more like a protagonist.

Really wonder what made that girl put him and Pioran with the prisoners, or if it really was an accident. With Fushi's self-regeneration we see that he can at least get away from having a permanent prisoner branding.

Looks like we'll be getting into a... tournament arc? Gonna be interesting to see Fushi wipe the floor. Though I'm sure Nokker shenanigans will happen again.
Jul 14, 2021 9:21 PM
Nov 2020
I hope that green eyed brat is the next to die
I miss gugu
We'll see what next week brings
Jul 15, 2021 3:19 AM

May 2019
The only decent episode so far for Fushi to have his own mind. It takes bunch of people to be killed off and damn 4 years for him to developed into proper being. The next arc seems like typical shounen tournament arc lol.

Jul 15, 2021 9:18 AM
May 2021
Finally the To Your Eternity Tournament arc!
Jul 15, 2021 9:33 AM

Mar 2018
Amazing Episode can't wait for next
Jul 15, 2021 1:16 PM

Jun 2013
I'm not liking any of the new characters tbh.

It's heartbreaking knowing that Fushi has lost his memories of March. he has bits and pieces that he remembers but not everything. For me, March was one of the most influential people in his life next to Gugu.

The new girl character was kind of annoying and I'm not sure if I'm going to like her.
臭い-
Jul 15, 2021 1:30 PM

Aug 2010
Missing Gugu and the new characters are pretty unlikable so far.. though I'm liking Pioran more, I hope she stays in this series.

Loving Fushi's development. Surprised he even realizes how he is used by his own creator and is rebelling against him.

Not sure what I think about the possible tournament arc, let's see..
Jul 15, 2021 9:10 PM

Aug 2020
The new arc begin, pretty good and interesting episode. Gugu your always a legend i definitely miss you on this series.

Jul 16, 2021 10:54 AM

Dec 2016
I don't really like this new character. I doubt her death will make me sad. If they are specifically capturing murderers then in what way does Pioran look like a murderer to them.

It was so heart touching when Pioran decided to travel with Fushi on her own free will.

I really thought this episode will be normal but they just had to add the March flashback....I miss her.

In the preview that person with bandaged hand, I feel like it could be Parona.
Jul 16, 2021 2:11 PM

Jan 2021
I mean on the one hand I really love tournament arcs/ animes. But I don't know if that really fits the theme here.
I just hope they don't do it because tournament arcs are popular but because they plan on doing something interesting with it.
Even though I'm not really aversed by the thought of seeing some nice fights with Fushi's abilities.
Jul 16, 2021 10:56 PM

Jan 2020
Ah yes, we're getting introduced to the next victims. I loved what the old lady said "we're not dead until we're forgotten." Fushi has to live and carry the memories or fragments of those he lost. In a way, that's how their existence is eternalized.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jul 17, 2021 5:42 AM

May 2015
TOURNAMRNT ARC! TOURNAMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRCCCCCC!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 18, 2021 7:01 AM
Oct 2019
I really like it Fushi thinking talk a lot in this episode.
Gugu death definitely give Fushi more Character Development.

Still sad Fushi forgot about March.
That's Painful.

Tournament Arc in To Your Eternity?
What the fck.
Jul 18, 2021 7:15 AM

Oct 2013
minfairys said:
If pioran dies, I will blame it on that girl. She is so annoying already. But at least this time i won’t cry over someone dying. I hope they don’t pull some bullshit like “sad backstory” to excuse her being slave trader.
NakolHira said:
I didn't like the "slave trader" children... why the hell you'd drag someone unknown and not convicted of any crime board on a prisoners' ship ? Fushi doesn't know violence yet ,I'd have smashed her skull
go1d1eaf said:
"Sorry, I just tricked you into becoming a slave, UwU." That girl kinda annoys me even though we only just met her this episode. i hope she dies

Thank y'all and so many other people! Me and my brother actually got in an argument about this episode because of these stupid fucking kids and what happened.

I said I'd take a knife and start carving until I got the info I needed. They are the ones that put Pioran and fushi in the situation and act like it no big deal.....bitch got branded! and he tried to justify it by saying well that's probably all they know and it's not a big deal.

He also likes the girl and says she was trying to help fushi so she can't be all bad. I was like I hate the ho and she is just tricking him for there own profit.

Ugh well whatever let's see what happens next episode, besides the recurring theme of this series is fushi lives and everyone else dies.
So let's just wait for all these fucking people to get what they deserve.

RIP Pioran and got to hell Slaver Kids....

Jul 18, 2021 3:20 PM

Nov 2020
Hm this looks interesting, Fushi will have to fight.
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jul 18, 2021 3:51 PM

Feb 2021
Bri this little worker girl is SOOOO ANNOYING BROOO
Jul 19, 2021 11:08 PM

Feb 2019
I wonder what the deal is with those kids. First, they kidnap Fushi and Pioran. And then she frees Fushi? Guess we'll find out more in the next episode.

I think he's practically unbeatable with his immortality, but we'll see what happens.
Aug 23, 2021 4:39 AM

Oct 2017
So he can't transform into a living being unless he/she/it's dead. So everyone Fushi can transform into are confirmed dead. Also damn he got tricked.
Aug 30, 2021 6:35 PM

Dec 2013
and now suddenly we have a tournament arc? Wut?

I'm guessing these kids will become Fushi's friends before eventually dying.
Aug 31, 2021 2:48 PM

Mar 2010
Dementia is a real thing and honestly I don't mind if I no longer exist or am forgotten, don't know why boomers and the like make such a big deal about it. But yea can't wait to see this orb child get stronger.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 7, 2021 9:02 PM

Mar 2016
There is nothing left other than move onwards with life, and to ensure all whom he loved would not be harmed, it's imperative for Fushi to get stronger as his creator wished to.
It's a huge leap in character development, the effect of Gugu's death brought countless reasons for Fushi to question his existence, objective and about the Nokkers themselves. His creator, while only seeking to protect this world from the nokkers, is quite thoughtful as well, although he doesn't look like so, he does take Fushi's reckless action into consideration to suit Fushi's best interest. Aside from existential questions alone, he has grown to be more humane than ever, knowing of emotional pain, being able to express his expressions through facial expressions and tonal expressions, he's not indistinguishable from a normal human.

Seeing Pioran and Fushi journey with him once more felt somewhat nostalgic, after all, a great deal of knowledge that Fushi possess came from Pioran who so eagerly taught him how to read, write, speak and perform basic academic activities such as map reading, book writing and drawing. It's touching to see how far Pioran wanted to go with Fushi, after all, they are family entangled by their bonds.

And then there's the most surprising this...
Tournament arc? NANI THE FUCK?!?
Sep 12, 2021 11:37 AM
May 2020
really liked this episode. new cast getting in. seem like they have quite the personality
Oct 2, 2021 7:48 PM

Oct 2019
So Fushi has finally started to "process their emotions", more specifically process loss and grief. His creator is being kind of a d*ck to be honest. I get that he is super powerful and all that but he is a bit too detached and impersonal, perhaps *due* to his power. It's the classic trope of "I am unable to intervene directly, I can only support you in this fight" and I guess we will find out why later. Or not.

He is basically fighting a proxy war with the 'Nokkers' using Fushi. Perhaps the Nokkers also have a boss and/or creator who has been doing the same; though I kind of doubt with 7 episodes left if that question will be answered. You know who else were fighting proxy wars during almost the entire second half of the 20th century and how that turned out..

Since the season will almost certainly end in a finger-biting cliffhanger and the second one is going to be released in October of 2022 I might start reading Yoshitoki Ōima's manga from the start. We shall see..
Nov 1, 2021 7:08 PM

Feb 2018
Pioran better be safe otherwise Fushi's about to wreck this place up!
Feb 12, 2022 11:13 AM
Nov 2020
When new characters are introduced in Anime
Other Anime fans: "Let's see how they will be developed"
To Your Eternity Fans: "Ah Shit! Here we go again"
Apr 20, 2022 9:06 PM

Apr 2016
Everything was great until Pioran and Fushi got kidnapped and now he has to go through some tournament and for what.

Anyway, I got you and that old lady taken as a slaves and she might die, don't dare to kill my bird, though ;p
I know Pioran isn't a saint but yikes with these new annoying kids.
Oct 10, 2022 10:22 AM

Jan 2016
I think Gugu has a silly name. I remember I said in one of the episode threads in the past it was Shin rescuing Rean in the OP but it's Gugu doing it. My bad I guess.

I am starting to see the purpose of the timeskip. We had to skip through him learning how to talk and be more human.

He was gonna say his parent is March. Throwback to her I guess cuz she taught him how to eat fruit.

Seems like Fushi assumed the Nokkers have no object permanence and would think he is gone if he became a pear.

Well at least Pioran is lasting for more than one arc. Everytime someone says Fushi, I remember Megumi Fushiguro from JJK.

Oh so he had March stolen from him and this is why he wasn't able to remember her. So she is gone from his memories forever now?

Yo so who from the past is coming back? I am not too invested in these new kids tbh cuz they will probably die.
Sulfur2Oct 10, 2022 10:37 AM
Nov 7, 2022 12:22 PM
Apr 2019
he turned into a pear
May 27, 2023 11:52 AM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
Tournament arc starting in the next episode?
Jul 19, 2023 4:18 AM
Nov 2016
I like how self-aware Fushi has become, he's questioning things, and he's a critical thinker now which is nice, he's not dumb anymore, he stopped being dumb a few episodes ago but he got smarter and his critical thinking skills improved a lot, and he will only get more intelligent from here.

With that being said, I didn't expect a "tournament arc" in this anime so I don't know if I should be happy or mad about this, time will tell, for now, I'm not too happy with it but I won't judge yet, I have the see the whole thing to judge.

I really like this anime, I hope they don't screw this up and I hope this tournament thingie is not a mistake, if they screw it up and I start cringing then that won't be good, I already have high expectations of this anime, I really hope they don't screw this up.
Jul 29, 2023 11:12 AM
Aug 2022
Obachan is the star of this show, shes something fr lol
Sep 24, 2023 1:51 AM

Mar 2015
Interesting transitional episode. New bunch of characters in this one!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 1, 2023 8:22 PM
Jul 2017
tournament arc i guess lol
Jan 11, 4:27 PM

Oct 2022
I love Grandma Pioran she's stubborn and caring.
Feb 19, 5:25 AM
Mar 2015
What does he have to whine abt? The Observer literally told him to leave this life behind 4 years ago
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.