Forum Settings
Forums
Soul Eater
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 11, 2021 3:22 PM
Jun 2021
I watched this show and love it. I recently started collecting manga as well, I have My Hero and Berserk so far. I want to know if this is different and good enough to collect more than like Tokyo Ghoul or Fairy Tail. Cause I want one more show to collect. I also heard Noragami is good too. So this show be on my list or one of the others? Thanks for the help
Aug 18, 2021 7:10 PM

Jul 2015
Sagepool said:
I watched this show and love it. I recently started collecting manga as well, I have My Hero and Berserk so far. I want to know if this is different and good enough to collect more than like Tokyo Ghoul or Fairy Tail. Cause I want one more show to collect. I also heard Noragami is good too. So this show be on my list or one of the others? Thanks for the help

Honestly that's really up to you. I would suggest you to read the manga first before making any haste decision in buying it. I myself like soul eater as well, it has a huge nostalgia going on for me so I've been slowly collecting it. I should warn you in advance if you do try and collect it that it's gone out of print. Meaning that the manufacturer no longer prints the original volumes so if you want it second hand go for it. I mean there are digital copies online but you probably don't want that. There are a new edition coming out called the perfect editions though. Which contain a volume and a half with new covers (also it's hardback) so the options is yours really.
Aug 24, 2021 11:00 AM
Aug 2019
I was also searching about Soul Eater manga being worth it or not, but I can say without a doubt that Tokyo ghoul manga is really, really worth it. And also you are doing great with your collection, Berserk is a completely masterpiece, My hero manga lately is being so good, the anime can't make it to same level in these last seasons. I switched from anime to manga and it was a great decision.
IsaaszkAug 24, 2021 11:08 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

97 by Biisoo »»
Apr 5, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 97 Discussion

midnighteternal - Apr 19, 2012

28 by Biisoo »»
Apr 4, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 62 Discussion

Skribbz1990 - Jun 12, 2009

46 by Biisoo »»
Apr 2, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 39 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - May 11, 2008

12 by Biisoo »»
Apr 1, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Mar 22, 2010

11 by Biisoo »»
Mar 31, 4:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.