Nov 2009
state your character's ability here. no god mode no god mods

Username:
Name:
Weapons:
Ability:
Origin of ability: (optional)
ax3manApr 27, 2010 7:57 AM
"The loser beating the gifted genius with sheer willpower. Now would that not make for an exciting match?"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 29, 2010 4:06 PM

Mar 2010
Username:Ax3man
Name:Onimasuta
Weapons:Giant Axe, evil minions

Ability: breathes fire, lays curses on people, deceives foolish people into giving him their soul, souls make him more powerful, full demons must obey him, half demons can only resist his will if they are powerful or just more pure of soul than evil, humans and half demons who follow him slowly become full demons

Weakness: only someone sacrificing temselves can steal souls from him, pure good cannot be tainted by his powers, unless handed over to him willingly, and if someone under his control does good deeds, they are slowly released from his control

Origin of ability: Onimasuta was born from the collected evil of the first complex beings to exist, a race simply reffered to as "the first" as evil spread, and time passed, he became more and more powerful, and being the first evil supernatural being, he is the King of all demons

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 21, 2010 9:53 PM

Mar 29, 2010 4:10 PM

Nov 2009
Username: Takaharu
Name: Takaji
Weapons: my intellect, my martial arts, and my spirit energy.
Ability: Spirit Energy manipulation. Think of it as clay, what ever i imagine my spirit energy as, the energy will take form. i can unleash the energy as shockwaves or blasts as well. Were rivals with Master Genkai
Origin of ability: by doing missions for my father for many years, the powers just developed

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 21, 2010 9:52 PM
"The loser beating the gifted genius with sheer willpower. Now would that not make for an exciting match?"

Mar 30, 2010 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Username: xxAwesomeLucyxx
Name: Yoko Kitsune
Weapons: Marionette controls and special ability. Claws.

Ability: I was born with a strange disease that is linked closest to vampirism, and is treated just as disgustedly in the demon world as it is in human fairytales. I can sing to people's blood, almost like a siren. Blood can be turned into a weapon (daggers, bullets, extended claws), can be used to track down a person, or to force them into submission by pure pain.

Weakness: My blood singing can not actually effect a person's brain. I can force their limbs into movement (easiest with the marionette controls) or make their blood explode (once I get up in rank), but I must be in complete control. The singing takes power and concentration levels based on the number of targets, strength of targets, and how much blood I've recieved from them. I can control weak people without a taste of their blood, but the with strong, I need some; even a drop will do. Also, my weak body cannot withstand long periods of close combat, but I am relatively strong while I ca.

Origin: Born with this ability. It is very rare, and almost killed me before I figured out what it was. My brother is Yoko Kurama, and he helped me research it before he was forced into his human body. I've been searching for him ever since we were seperated. People refer to me by my last name most of the time as a sign of respect for my brother, but it doesn't bother me to refered to as Kistune.

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 21, 2010 9:52 PM
Apr 1, 2010 12:00 PM

Nov 2009
Username:sexykagome16
Name: sakura
Weapons:a giant fand, 2 short blades
Ability: has the ability to control wind,fire and darkness
Weakness:intense fearness and hatrad of light

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 21, 2010 9:51 PM
Apr 18, 2010 9:57 AM

Mar 2008
Username: AaYa
Name: Mia
Weapons: big long scythe

Ability: manipulates electricity, she can run and travel very fast, speed of light, can create thunderstorms, is very agile and quite strong, she is able to even disintegrate anything or anyone, she can also throw materialized electricity in any form (and more things that i might think in the future, you can´t never reveal everything) water gives her more power because she can extent her electricity further and is mux more potent
SHe can also control Wind and everything related to that, can do lots of things with that

origin: Born in spain, she lived with her mother and two younger sisters and her older brother , they where all different from the rest of the people, one rainy day her father came back and she experienced the intensity of her power and that will be a day she will never forget and that will always follow her for the rest of her life (i will explain the story one day)

weakness: she is easily carried away by her emotions, scared of spiders and gullible, always tries to resolve the problems and conflicts alone even tough she needs help but she can´t never accept it and due to this she is always in danger.
once she is carried by her emotions she can´t control her power properly.
one of her weaknesses is ground (soil) and earth n general,because it deflects the electicity and is no use

Metal and iron depending on how are they made

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 21, 2010 9:51 PM

May 1, 2010 8:30 PM

Sep 2009
Username: PersonaVampire
Name: Szec
Weapon: Pair of knuckle claws (see pic in my character appearance in create a character)
Abilities: practically number 1 in close combat skill, his unpredictability, and to not be affected by other peoples abilities
Weakness: ...
Origin: Constant fighting, mental state, just like that
(if you don't agree to anything, say so)

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 21, 2010 9:50 PM
May 19, 2010 2:52 PM

Sep 2009
Username: yukinothekoneko
Name: Miyuki
Weapon: shuriken, because she thinks they are cool. And her hair and nails turn into blades and needles when flicked or pulled out.
Abilities: speed, agility, air particle manipulation. eyes allow her night vision in the dark and death glare in the light.
Weakness: death glare ability turns on whenever she is angry during the day. Under those circumstances, she cannot look people directly in the eye or something unfortunate will happen that leads to their death at the end of the day. Death glare ability does not work at night or when she is not angry.
Origin: Was kidnapped when she was younger,and was used as a test subject for a witches spells. She gained air particle manipulation and hair sharpening as a result. Was born with night vision, and trained in a village for 57 years until death glare ability awakened and the leader was killed because of it.
(if you don't agree to anything, say so)

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 21, 2010 9:50 PM

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
May 20, 2010 7:10 AM

Mar 2010
approved!

May 20, 2010 10:00 AM

Jul 2009
Double Approved! YAY
May 24, 2010 10:58 PM

Feb 2010
Username: aSimpleHollow
Name: Lloyd Kaien
Weapons: Skill in martial arts and a brilliant tactcian...whether or not that qualifies as a weapon.
Ability: Spirit Sword, at the moment this is all. (Hey I can't be called godmod at least, although I'll get killed by all the overpowered people >.>)
Origin of ability: Although he trained in martial arts he always admired swordsmen, so when his powers were called on they manafested in this form. Unfortunately his swordsmanship is very rough.

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 25, 2010 12:37 PM
May 25, 2010 5:43 PM

Mar 2010
(dont worry, you've got "perks" to smile about, and humans tend to have the strongest willpower of all, so you can come back from any heavy attacks)

May 25, 2010 7:19 PM

Jul 2009
(Yeah, I'm sure that someone can help you master a sword. If we don't have any other sword users, at least we can get you a sparing partner. I'll volunteer, if you'd like. After your tournament, of course.)
May 29, 2010 9:32 AM

Jun 2009
Username: Tamasika_Sikari
Name: Sukaikingu
Weapons: I have a twin Roman like swords that have a red bird crest on the blades. I also have a spear attached to my back.
Ability: I use my demon energy to coat my wings to make them as strong as titanium.
Origin of ability: Was born from a huge bird demon and humanoid demon. My "nest" was high up on demon worlds tallest mountain and a couple of years after I was born I had to leave the nest so I had to build my wing and demon energy up at a young age.

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxMay 29, 2010 11:49 AM
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
May 30, 2010 9:50 AM

Dec 2008
Username: -Syn-
Name: Toshiro
Weapons: My claws.
Ability: Some of my abilities depend on rank. My reanimation goes up 1 each rank, while the number of posts I can stay in a human form goes up 2 each rank I gain. The base amount of reanimated corpses at one time is 1. The base number of posts I stay in human form is 5.
• Reanimate dead corpses
- Current number of corpses able to reanimate at a time: 2
• Enter dreams
• Can eat more than its own body weight, main food is a poisonous snake from the Underworld
• Ghostly fireballs
• Shapeshift into a human for a certain amount of time.
- Current number of posts before manually reverting back to cat form: 7
Origin of ability: Born of a black cat that had lived for so long, that had eventually became Bakeneko.

Approved
HamnJun 15, 2010 11:54 AM
May 30, 2010 6:43 PM

Feb 2009
Username: Nguyenkid
Name: Kazuki Niwa
Weapons: N/A
Ability: Chimeraism

Origin of ability: Chimerisaism is the ability to copy and absorb Animal DNA. Kazuki can absorb animal DNA by touching them however it sucks out a lot of energy. Usually he goes into a week of coma for any animal he absorbs, meaning he has only absorbed a few. He wears glove now as a countermeasure. Animals he has absorb are the Eagle and Crab.
Because he is weak right now, he can only do 3 human body part to animal body part at any single time.

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxJul 5, 2010 8:46 PM
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
Jul 5, 2010 7:56 PM

Jan 2010
Username: wolfman2299

Name: Levi the Lunatic

Weapons: his rage/ demonic energy

Ability: he has the ability to increase his demonic energy to a great amount by how much rage he has. he also has the ability to take away opponents rage and anger which may take away their will to fight him. he can feed his opponents his corrupt rage that puts them into a state of frenzy, he does this to make it so they cant think rationally.

Wolves of Death: black energy wolves come from his hand and can come from many direction, even underground.

Full Transformation: he becomes a hybrid werewolf that relies souly on reflexes and impulses making his movements much harder to read and imposable to predict. his rage makes him stronger and faster in this form. his skin is not easily pierced.

Origin of ability: he comes from a long line of werewolves dating back millenniums ago, his father is the king. unlike many werewolves he specializes specifically with rage and the intent to kill.

Approved!
xxawesomelucyxxJul 5, 2010 8:45 PM
Jul 21, 2010 12:31 PM

Jul 2008
Username: Zero-Morisane
Name: Armash
Weapons: folding fans/none
Ability: Can phase through material objects such as people, weapons, etc. Can use the energy around her to manifest blades or projectiles to fight for her. Her own physical attacks target the soul, therefore she CAN hurt you. Flight
Origin of ability: Armash has spent countless lifetimes as a ghost. So long in fact, that she has gained self-awareness and she was able to practice her abilities. She learned how to make objects float around her, how to keep her human form together at all times, and even bend energy to her will. She does not have a territory.

Approved! Just remember that as a low-ranking ghost, you do have some limitations on how much you can phase. Like right now, you can't attack and be phased at the same time and it takes concious effort to stay phased. If we didn't have that rule, ghosts would be impossible to fight. Any other limitations the other admins give you will also be applicable. These are just examples.
xxawesomelucyxxJul 21, 2010 12:54 PM
Aug 19, 2010 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
Username: Tsuna10
Name: Daisuke Kiri
Weapons: Katana and my demon powers
Ability: Speed and stength agillity
Origin of ability: i come from i every long like off fighter with can punch and kick so hard and fast one blink and the fight is over
xxawesomelucyxxAug 24, 2010 11:24 PM
Aug 19, 2010 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
Username: Tsuna10
Name: Daisuke Kiri
Weapons: Katana and my demon powers
Ability: Speed and stength agillity
Origin of ability: i come from i every long like off fighter with can punch and kick so hard and fast one blink and the fight is over
xxawesomelucyxxAug 24, 2010 11:24 PM
Aug 25, 2010 11:51 AM

Mar 2010
Username: Tohkann
Name: Craig Richardson
Weapons: Claws, fangs, SE-made weapons
Abilities: Spirtual Energy melee attacks, Body transformation into a Werewolf(increases visual powers ie. Night Vision), ability to go into rage/beserk mode, and perhaps an upgraded form of rage mode(not yet-achieved).
Aug 25, 2010 11:55 AM

Nov 2009
for now rage mode will only be able to last as long as 4 posts

Aug 28, 2010 11:21 PM

Sep 2009
Username:Beowulf-
Name:Steve O
Weapons:keeps multiple knives with him as well as a staff which can turn into an ax. Paper and paint brush as well as pen and pencil
Ability: I have the abillity to make art come to life simply by comading it I also can manipulate water at will by useing my drawings I can draw people and turn them into other things from that image or simple erase there exsistance. I am strong at close range as I am far range. I can tranzform myself by placeing hand of finger on tattos I have on my body.

Weakness: I have to have water near by to manipulate. I also have to have artwork and drawing suplies in order to bring it to life or transform things. I also need small amounts of time in order to draw things to bring them to life. I also always need the use of my hands to both manipulate water and draw art to bring to life or tranzform buy touching my tattos.

Oct 20, 2010 4:17 PM

Sep 2010
Username:jd2456
Name: Romulus Tiberius
Weapons: Intellect,martial arts, spirit energy, kinetic abilities
Ability:Spirit Energy manipulation, and kinetic abilities. He can do practically anything with his spirit energy,only limit is he can't do it if he can't imagine it. Kinetic abilities include: Pyrokinesis,Hydrokinesis,Cryokinesis,Electrokinesis,and Terrakinesis
Origin of ability:He was was born with these abilities, and at the age of 5 he realized what he could do.He practiced these powers growing on what he could do, so he could master them.
JD_of_ParadiseOct 20, 2010 7:13 PM
Now, count up your sins!
Nov 11, 2010 7:51 AM

Feb 2010
PrincessDiya
Karen Mizuki
A knife that can turn into any kind of weapon.

Approved
xxawesomelucyxxNov 11, 2010 10:22 AM
May 21, 2012 10:31 AM
May 2012
Username: Dynamicentree
RP Name: Akihiro Taijo
Abilities: Spirit Boomerang, Spirit Rain, Spirit Pulse.
Origin of Abilities: When the Spirit Realm was barraged by creatures that wanted to use the tracker race to further their own ambition using their talent, a war began that killed most of the Trackers. I am one of only five trackers that are still currently alive.

Approved
TakaharuMay 22, 2012 11:44 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wanna watch Yuyu Hakusho?

Takaharu - Apr 15, 2010

6 by Takaharu »»
May 22, 2012 11:59 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Takaharu - Mar 29, 2010

36 by Dynamicentree »»
May 20, 2012 2:49 PM

» Trouble in Paradise ( 1 2 )

ax3man - Sep 8, 2010

62 by Takaharu »»
Dec 15, 2010 9:30 AM

» Training Grounds ( 1 2 3 4 )

Takaharu - Apr 8, 2010

176 by JD_of_Paradise »»
Oct 29, 2010 2:20 PM

» Spirit realm Training grounds ( 1 2 )

Takaharu - May 3, 2010

85 by Takaharu »»
Oct 20, 2010 10:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.