Forum Settings
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 10, 2021 12:55 PM

Apr 2020
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
So that how Ariel got sasajima or Wrath on their side
That was really best vol RN
And we got biggest twist that.....

NaughtySempaiJan 15, 2022 8:54 AM
Oct 4, 2021 8:49 PM

Dec 2013
They finally arrived in the demon realm and I can definitely understand why they aren't happy that she's here. I feel actually feel bad for them and what they have to go through thanks to Ariel. Although secretly colluding with the elves are definitely going to end badly for them.

RIP Hooligan's first love. Setting fire to someone's room really is a terrible first impression.

It's hilarious how White got the rest of her power back because of some alcohol. I can understand why Sophia would be frustrated about this but getting Envy was still a bad idea. She was already crazy enough but now she's going to get even worse.

The fight between Sophia and Wrath was cool. Sophia really has been working hard to improve her skills.

Teleportation skill is ridiculously op now. Poor Wrath never stood a chance against a skill like that.

Nice to have more backstory for Wrath. He really did suffer a lot at the human's hands.

The big plot twist sent chills down my spine! They did definitely hint at the possibility but it still took me by surprise.
Apr 12, 2022 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
I feel bad for Sasajima's (Wrath) new life in his current one. He had to suffer so much. Please, rest.

Also wow, Shiraori may not be shocked to her own identity and D's, BUT I AM!! The reason of Shiraori's existence is indeed so stupid. Just like Shiraori, I am angered by the reason. Also, she was the spider in the past which Ms. Okazaki (their teacher) told not to kill. Wow, just wow.

Also, it is amazing how she can teleport to other worlds so distant! Just how powerful is Shiraori!? If she can teleport to Earth and to the planet she became a deity in, does that mean she literally has insane amounts of energy and could use spatial teleportation infinitely!? Wow!

Also, the way they defeated Wrath was so funny lol
removed-userApr 12, 2022 5:07 PM
Jul 12, 2022 4:46 PM

Feb 2012
I absolutely was not expecting that plot twist ngl.
the story is getting more clear with every volume, i wonder how this will end

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

More topics from this board

» Is vol.16 ending really bad?

nguyenduyhoangb - Sep 7, 2022

8 by talortoo »»
Apr 22, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 10 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Jul 14, 2021

4 by perfumegenius »»
Apr 11, 9:41 AM

» Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 8 Discussion

duderus - Jun 15, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Mar 2, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 16 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Dec 9, 2022

8 by AyhanAktas »»
Feb 4, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 15 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Nov 28, 2022

3 by anthi-light »»
Sep 13, 2023 11:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.