Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Tokyo Revengers Episode 14 Discussion

Jul 10, 1:29 PM

Damn had a feeling it was going to be Kisaki as the third captain. I wonder if Takemitchy is able to bring Kaji back and kick Kisaki out. Need more episodes.

"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess"

Jul 10, 1:32 PM

When the big bad wolf finally makes a total appearance...

Jul 10, 1:41 PM

I freaked out at Takemitchy punching Kisaki. Our crybaby hero can be troublesome, huh? At least Mikey wasn't mad, plus he doesn't trust Kisaki either.

Also, LOL @ Mitsuya eavesdropping and then regretting it.

Jul 10, 2:05 PM
rxseee said:
Pretty shit episode, one conversation makes up 95% of the episode, I recommend manga, it’s a lot better.
just so u know, we don't care😹

Jul 10, 2:10 PM
so we can infer that Valhalla is just a splinter group of toman. damn

Jul 10, 2:18 PM

Great episode as always.

The entire Toman meeting was intense. I only realized now that most of the episode was just that meeting. So Kisaki joined Toman immediately after the feud with Moebius, I guess previously when Drachen died, Mikey needed Kisaki even more. At least now we have both Drachen and Takemitchy.

I'm glad that Takemitchy made that deal with Mikey and it's clear that Mikey recognizes Kisaki as a required but terrible decision. If Takemitchy can prove that Mikey doesn't need him then that should be enough for Mikey to kick him out.

Curious to see how the story with Baji and the 6th person in that picture will unfold.

Jul 10, 2:22 PM
wavychris said:
rxseee said:
Pretty shit episode, one conversation makes up 95% of the episode, I recommend manga, it’s a lot better.
This is a place for people to write their impressions of the episode, Idk what you wanted to achieve with this reply, but you only turned out to be a clown xd

Jul 10, 2:24 PM

Clas1ck said:
It had to be Kisaki... 0.0

Noo, Takemicchi why did you do that, it was totally unnecessary damn ( : ౦ β€Έ ౦ : )
Mickey is a saint, I still don't know what he sees special about Tankemicchi, but thank goodness he forgives everything πŸ˜‚

Now it's about time he was an official member of the Tomans, after all he's been through...
i mean he did say takemichi reminds him of his brother.

Jul 10, 2:26 PM

baji and kazutora are finaly here! finally i'm so excited for this arc to get animated. also that punch was really satisfying. i wanted to punch his face. this adaption can feel weird watching it sometimes. idk what it's but i still good when you watch it uncensored. but the manga is still better
Modified by minfairys, Jul 10, 2:31 PM

Jul 10, 2:49 PM

Kazutora finally arrives and the things are starting to fire up now that Kisaki is the 3rd Division Captain.
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.

Jul 10, 3:03 PM
minfairys said:
Clas1ck said:
It had to be Kisaki... 0.0

Noo, Takemicchi why did you do that, it was totally unnecessary damn ( : ౦ β€Έ ౦ : )
Mickey is a saint, I still don't know what he sees special about Tankemicchi, but thank goodness he forgives everything πŸ˜‚

Now it's about time he was an official member of the Tomans, after all he's been through...
i mean he did say takemichi reminds him of his brother.
He also said he's going to kill him in this episode

Jul 10, 3:11 PM

Fuck Kisaki all my homies hate Kisaki

That punch was deserved but goddamn Takemichi really put himself out there

I'm glad he officially joined Toman under Mitsuya. I hope he'll succeed in bringing Baji back, so Kisaki will be kicked out. But I'm sure it won't be as simple as that. Plus, Mikey omitted mentioning Kazutora as one of the founding members of Toman, which must be bad news.

Jul 10, 3:20 PM

Kisaki looks like an evil version of Takemichi lol. Him being the 3rd division captain was expected, and that gives us an idea of how he was able to corrupt Toman in the future. Maybe that can change if Takemichi can successfully get Mikey to kick him out.
"MAPPA is saving anime. I have spoken."

-Hayao Miyazaki, 2020 (source: dude trust me lol)

Jul 10, 4:21 PM
Takemichi has a mission,and he must complete it, go with everything Takemichi, I trust you.

Jul 10, 4:29 PM
Thoughts?

Too many moon shots.

Jul 10, 4:30 PM

I didn't expect takemichi to join despite it being in the previous ed I really enjoyed the Baji happenings which is somewhat tense about the gang itself.

Jul 10, 4:35 PM
ChosoBestBoi

Pre_Yum said:
Takemichi, on the other hand, has been put as the 2nd squad captain and now officially a member of Tokyo Manji Gang which is a step toward his goal and Takemichi has to bring back Baji from Valhalla as well. Some new faces have started to pop up here and there. excited for this next arc for sure.

Takemichi didnt get chosen as the 2nd squad captain. He JOINED 2nd squad under Mitsuya, who's the captain.

Jul 10, 5:05 PM

Of all the people who had to get the place for the 3rd squad captain, it just had to be Kisaki. Well, now Takemitchi can just destroy him from the inside out, but it seems Mikey is already aware of Kisaki being a problem.

Atleast Takemitchi is now officially a Toman member as well. Let's see if he can pull off this deal with Mikey, to get Kisaki out of Toman.

Jul 10, 5:11 PM

damn ngl thought it was gonna be Takemichi who was the one gonna get promoted.

But with it being Kisaki, maybe Takemichi did something originally to get Kisaki kicked out (and ruined his possible plans of ruining Toman from the inside) which is why Kisaki seems hellbent on getting rid of Takemichi. Then again, it wouldn't make sense in the very beginning then since Takemichi never got that far into Toman before the time leap

Jul 10, 5:20 PM
OMFG SHIT BOUTTA GO DOWN. alr so from the hints i get that what i thought of was correct but it's not confirmed a 100% i guess i think Kisaki can travel in time too. REGARDLESS AMAZING EPISODE and i just can't wait for the next one as always this anime is so fucking good PLS JUST PLS MAKE IT ONLY 1 SEASON SO I DONT HAVE TO RUIN MY EXPERIENCE AND GO READ THE MANGA LIKE I DON'T CARE HOW MANY EPS 50 60 100 ANYTHING just pls no season 2 i can't wait years for smth this good when i'm barely surviving a week. ahh man Mikey rlly wanted to kill Takemichi huh? but i guess Takemichi's kinda suspicious since of all the stuff he says anyways let's hope they do Kisaki right he's been hyped up since episode 1 the hype is there. just don't do him wrong cuz this anime became one of my fav anime if it ends with nothing downgrading 9/10.

Jul 10, 6:26 PM
Welcome to the gang takemichi... And now they have revealed the founding members of their gang

Jul 10, 6:31 PM
dankop said:
Thoughts?

Too many moon shots.

You can watch the uncensored version, it comes out the same day and time as the normal episode!

Jul 10, 7:24 PM

i finally made the switch over to uncensored and will not be looking back

Jul 10, 8:17 PM

Well that's some unexpected outcomes. Kisaki joined Toman and already became the third division captain for expansion reason before butting head with the Valhalla. I think its a good initial reasoning by Mikey. The later with Takemichi punched Kisaki and then Baji arrived and did some shit to Takemichi and then just leave. Its related to one of the founding member that actually left too? Well, i don't know anything. All of it actually kinda ehh for me, especially when Takemichi back to stupid mode can't even understand and dodge Kisaki trap punch in the end. Oh well. I should've known before that the scenes will be so funny sometimes, and its one of the funniest shit i've ever seen, at least through 14 episodes of tkr. Okay, then. Takemichi slowly got the position. But, ofc the focus will be more to opened up Toman backstory. Lets see how they wrapped the things up.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Jul 10, 8:39 PM

Koolman511 said:
Damn had a feeling it was going to be Kisaki as the third captain. I wonder if Takemitchy is able to bring Kaji back and kick Kisaki out. Need more episodes.

Kisaki looked at Takemitchy twice and both times actually looked afraid.

Can't help but think Kiasaki has powers like Takemitchy somehow.

Jul 10, 9:41 PM

The animation is getting suck, anyways nice punch Kisaki~san.

Jul 10, 10:30 PM

The man, the myth, the legend, Baji-san is here and he's already out for blood. This arc is totes gonna be for him.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 10, 11:12 PM

That was an interesting episode, cluttered with plot, but presented with bad animation and visuals.

I was certainly expecting the ceremony to go in favour of Takemichi, but I guess nothing comes that easy. The introduction of Kazutoro was very intriguing knowing he's going to be a vital piece of the puzzle. Looks like theres more problems than there seems on the surface, so it's gonna be fun to see how Takemichi deals with all of it.

Jul 10, 11:31 PM

I can't believe Kisaki is made the 3rd Divison captain. I was thinking that Takemitchy is going to take the spot.
If Kisaki is being called that also means that Valhala is STRONG!!!
Kisaki is from Moebius that also means that Moebius and Toman is forming an alliance.
Takemitchy made a foolish move to hit Kisaki.
I hope things sort out well between Baji and Toman.
At last,
VALHALLA VS TOMAN IS GOING TO BE LIT!!!!

Jul 10, 11:35 PM
Baji best boiii!!
I read the whole manga loll not gonna spoil

Jul 10, 11:47 PM

wavychris said:
rxseee said:
we do care and i agree this sucks

Jul 11, 12:00 AM

Well So now I guess his new Journey begins...First off Takemitchy gotta deal with Baji and lol he joined Toman and Mitsuya's Division within a few minutes after he woke up....step by step he will reach is goal one day....with every episode I get excited...can't wait for the next episode
Anime And Manga (●'β—‘'●)

Jul 11, 12:02 AM

takemichy's an idiot for punching kisaki but honestly id do the same if i saw his face

Jul 11, 12:07 AM

Takemitchy being so useless and dumb again! punching already Kisaki? he doesn't even use brains! oh my Takemitchy always putting waste to time leap opportunities!
5/5.

Jul 11, 12:37 AM

ttcchen said:
Pre_Yum said:
Takemichi, on the other hand, has been put as the 2nd squad captain and now officially a member of Tokyo Manji Gang which is a step toward his goal and Takemichi has to bring back Baji from Valhalla as well. Some new faces have started to pop up here and there. excited for this next arc for sure.

Takemichi didnt get chosen as the 2nd squad captain. He JOINED 2nd squad under Mitsuya, who's the captain.

Yeah... I was supposed to write 'under' the 2nd Squad Captain. That was my mistake. My bad.

Jul 11, 2:17 AM
κ•€ ι‡Žθ‰ι‡ŽθŠ± κ•€

Seriously who is doing the models........character designs are either inconsistent or completely off. Bugging me so much. The expressions were great tho.

BAJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ΰ²₯﹏ΰ²₯

They adapted the scene between Takemichi & Mikey so well. I love that OST. Hayashi Yuu is perfect as Mikey, he really understands Mikey’s character, his voice work has been so fitting. I love Mikey so much, he has an unspoken weight on him, it makes me so sad. I can’t wait for Shinichiro & CHIFUYUβ™‘

And omg KAZUTORA!!!!! That Kazutora tease at the end

Sigh Draken looks SO hot in the ED I’ll never skip it.

κ•€ but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing
κ•€

Jul 11, 3:07 AM

Of course Kisaki shows up....ugh. Honestly at this point, my one question is this: Are we always going to see Takemitchy get his ass so easily kicked or is it finally gonna do something to actually get good in a fight? Like this man has some chad moments, but holy crap this dude also has his own personal "Owned" count. Like damn homie, go home and lift some weights or something.
Don't believe the hype.

Jul 11, 3:31 AM

I could tell something was cooking up...
Kisaki the Bastard has a pretty punchable face so I don't blame Takemicchi for going that route.

Takemichi Hanagaki has a proper goal now instead of something vague like "gotta protect her at all cost" "gotta change the timeline".

In terms of stuff happening this episode was packed. But other than that this might feel like a boring episode to many which includes myself. I can tell this arc is going to be fun. So I prefer more stuff happening than the anime just constantly teasing us.

Steins;Gate is the best anime &
Makise Kurisu is best girl.

Jul 11, 3:57 AM

Honestly can't blame Takemichi for getting one in on Kisaki, that's probably one of the most punchable faces in existence. The look Kisaki gave Takemichi when he first saw him was kind of sus though. There's probably a reason why Mikey didn't mention Kazutora as a founding member. Mitsuya really played himself there lmao, welcome officially to Toman Takemichi.

Jul 11, 4:01 AM

Different between uncensored and censored ver.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ for better experience if not working use vpn
Modified by RTX_DeSol, Jul 11, 7:07 AM

Jul 11, 5:23 AM
πŸ’«

Baji's aesthetic is pretty dope. Reminds me of Gantz.

Jul 11, 8:06 AM

I got a bit anxious when the squad leaders surrounded Takemitchy after he punches Kisaki. Thought they would beat him to pulp. Good episode Ig.

════════ β—¦ ❖ β—¦ ════════
𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš— πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πš– 𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚜....π™Άπš’πš™πšœπš’ πš πš’πšπšŒπš‘πšŒπš›πšŠπšπš.

π™°πš—πš πšπš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš—’𝚝 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πš– 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš— πš”πš’πš•πš• πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πš’ πš˜πš πš—
πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšœ.
════════ β—¦ ❖ β—¦ ════════

Jul 11, 8:28 AM

Man... Takemitchi can't stop being irritating...
Dude can't fight, can't think straight, can't stop being confusing and embarrassing.
Even though punching Kisaki was satisfying, he didn't stomp him to death, or explain himself, and made a full of himself, getting beat up by 2 guys (including Kisaki) in the end.

I'm still wondering if Manjirou knows Takemitchi can time-travel/see future; otherwise, doesn't it seem incredibly dumb, random and confusing from his perspective to see someone as softie as Takemitchi going rage-mode vs a dude he supposedly sees for the first time?!! How can you explain this???

Manjirou could've asked a very logical "what happened between the two of you?" question, but he didn't even try to dig to the truth. Does he believe Takemitchi is simply a weirdo? Anyone would figure out that the punch was something personal so i don't buy that... I don't know how Tomen gang-members made any sense of Takemitchi's actions. Nobody's gonna question this any further?

Jul 11, 9:52 AM

My brain... so much to process! That moment when it was revealed who the new 3rd Division Captain of Toman is shocked me so much I actually shouted 'No fucking way!' haha

I'm sooo intrigued by this new character, Kazutora, and have been since I first saw him in the PV cause that is one cool af character design. My interest in him just doubled after Takemichi saw him in the pic of the Toman founders...

Jul 11, 10:59 AM

Really not a fan of every episode starting with some Shonen Jump level recapping

Jul 11, 11:18 AM
Its making a lot of progress into the next "arc". Its introducing a Kisaki for the first time and a new mission.

Jul 11, 12:16 PM
I don't like Takemitchys new plan to become the gang leader.
Come on Mikey is a pretty awesome boss and a nice friend. T going to ruin the friendship and make a clown out of himself I guess. Don't know if I want to see that happen :/

Jul 11, 1:36 PM

Enjoyed the episode but something did seem off. Reading some of the comments, I see that a lot of it was censored. I may just end up picking up the manga and enjoying the anime as is.

Jul 11, 2:47 PM

Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Man... Takemitchi can't stop being irritating...
Dude can't fight, can't think straight, can't stop being confusing and embarrassing.
Even though punching Kisaki was satisfying, he didn't stomp him to death, or explain himself, and made a full of himself, getting beat up by 2 guys (including Kisaki) in the end.

It's so frustrating. Mikey yells if anyone objects and you stand there gape mouthed, Takemitchi. If you're going to make a play that's your time, but no? Alright, fine, you don't think you have enough eviden- ...you punched him 5 minutes later after Kisaki's position was strengthened. Okay, that was obviously stupid of you, but you're here now. You'll have to say he's behind Draken's stabbing or at least that you know how bad he is for the group. You can plant the seeds of doubt even if you don't convince anyone right away. No? You've opted for incoherent noises instead? I see... The only reason the plot is progressing at all is because Mikey threw you an important ultimatum despite your total lack of ability and just past moment of insubordination? Yes, that tracks.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store