Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2021 2:55 AM
Jun 2019
God that episode was fantastic I'm really loving endeavors development and hawks whole undercover spy thing is so awesome too this cour looks like it'll be better than the last.
Jul 12, 2021 8:47 AM
Nov 2019
This was a nice episode, but damn next episode is filler so I don’t care, if it would be about someone else maybe I wouldn’t mind.
Jul 12, 2021 8:46 PM

Mar 2019
I cant say i liked it..

But it was better than an "ok"....

4/5...

... the next episode, isnt like a deja vu or at least very very similar to a past on in previous seasons?...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jul 13, 2021 2:57 AM

May 2020
Nice op and ed, I stan hawks
Jul 14, 2021 2:35 AM
May 2020
Why is there a filler episode next week. Come on, aren't we pressed for time, they better have all of MVA this season.
Jul 14, 2021 2:22 PM
Aug 2020
CorporateChad said:
Why is there a filler episode next week. Come on, aren't we pressed for time, they better have all of MVA this season.

Every season of this anime always had a filler in between, this anime always has 25 episodes instead of 24 so 1 of the episodes can be a filler, it’s either there for marketing purposes or idk.
Jul 15, 2021 6:25 AM
Jul 2021
It's great to see them get back to training and being humbled. The students next to Endeavor look like amateurs again. Amateurs with immense potential, but amateurs still. I love being reminded that they are just kids and not fully developed.

Bakugo was humbled, but he ASKED to be humbled..? That conversation was great!

Also, I can't wait for this adventure of Deku controlling and unlocking new powers one-by-one. His power is going to be .... unstoppable.
Jul 15, 2021 6:27 AM
Jul 2021
Ofcool2947 said:
CorporateChad said:

Every season of this anime always had a filler in between, this anime always has 25 episodes instead of 24 so 1 of the episodes can be a filler, it’s either there for marketing purposes or idk.

Yep very true. Plus it's helpful in highlighting the side character's development as heroes. The main story takes so much time, we would never ever get to see some of these other stories... and I'm sure people would find a way to complain about there NOT being fillers. So just accept it.
Jul 15, 2021 11:57 PM

Feb 2021
The transition from Hawks to the opening was clean and the concepts even flowed well.
Good to see Shoto stand up for himself again to Endeaver yet also continue to face himself and grow.
Endeaver being a teacher is cool but I feel like so far most of the stuff he has pointed out any other hero could do. I think the reason why the 3 students will grow is because of the same reason Endeaver couldn't grow, trying to surpass the number 1. Even though Endeaver's advice or motivators aren't fantastic because they are chasing the best the growth should be astronomical
Jul 16, 2021 1:39 PM
Oct 2019
Good episode, Training and learning experience from Endeavor.

Looks like next episode is an original episode.
We can have more Uraraka and Asui?
Give me more!
Jul 24, 2021 3:01 PM
Jan 2021
This episode was very informative!

Firstly we have a deeper understanding of Hawk's quirk, Fierce Wings. Apparently he can use it to listen in on conversations with a singular feather present in the area. However, the further he is away the less effective it is.

Secondly, what pro heroes actually do. Agencies general focus on either Rescue or Combat while Endeavor specifically has his agency focus on all three at once. His Parallel Processing and Swift Response methods explains why he is the current Number One hero. From what we've seen in the series thus far he detects an incident and knows the best way to resolve it without any civilian casualties or mishaps. He is very impressive indeed. Hopefully he can find a way to smooth things over with Shoto.

Having Shoto, Bakugo, and Deku focus on one facet of their power rather than everything at once is a unique and likely will be an effective approach. If Deku for example were to focus on Black Whip and Air Force he would lose valuable time where he can specifically focus on Air Force and get to a point where he can release 20% in an instant. This can also benefit him as he could apply this to Black Whip and try to release a burst so that he could actually use Black Whip and then revert the amount of power he's using to a certain percentage.

The guy driving the car was a perfect analogy to explain Parallel Processing. The guy learned to turn the steering wheel, press on the pedals, and survey his surroundings individually. Eventually they became reflexive.

Shoto, Bakugo, and Deku need to learn to do two things without concentration. For Deku's case, that would likely be using Full Cowling and then using Air Force.

I'm excited to see how the three apply Parallel Processing and use it in the next episodes. This series keeps getting more exciting.
Jul 24, 2021 6:03 PM

Dec 2013
Endeavour is a way better teacher than All Might.

The driving analogy was easy to understand and pointing out they are feel to fail is also really reassuring. Endeavour definitely impressed me in this episode.
Aug 14, 2021 10:35 PM
Jun 2020
G_Spark233 said:
Endeavour is a way better teacher than All Might.

The driving analogy was easy to understand and pointing out they are feel to fail is also really reassuring. Endeavour definitely impressed me in this episode.
I agree that Endeavor is a better teacher and I think that goes to show how much he had to learn and teach himself to become a top hero.
Aug 18, 2021 7:05 AM

Mar 2016
Man, it must have been ages since I read the manga, but now that I think about it, this entire thing is all messed up. The way they chose to adapt the second half of this arc is unlike how they do it in the manga. To prevent saying any spoiler, let's just say, some 'EVENT(s)' are shifted around so that some are shown earlier and some for later, and knowing what those events are, I'm spilt...

A part of me hates how the anime adaptation is not adapting the events in chronological order as it was in the manga. However, another part of me loved that they saved up that 'EVENT' for (from what I can tell right now) the next season of the anime, which is season 6. If I'm right about how the anime will adapt that certain '[EVENT' in the next season, then Bones better adapt that shit as if it's the greatest work they've ever done!

Anyways, this ep was good seeing the top 3 of Class 1A work alongside the number 1 hero is nice. Though I hate how they showed off the League of Villains members along with the 'others'

Aug 28, 2021 6:56 PM

Mar 2009
Endeavor should endeavor to leave the show.
Sep 2, 2021 8:54 AM

Feb 2021
The Meta Liberation army is concerning.

Anyway it was just some work experience for the top 3 of class A.

Nothing much so it's pretty meh.

Oct 8, 2021 11:53 AM

Mar 2019
I hope this second cour isn't just a random training arc with nothing related to the main plot. Nothing really happened, basically got a recap of what those 3 have been through.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 14, 2021 11:52 PM
Apr 2018
1. So the intention of this internship it to prepare the students for the upcoming war which will require more skilled manpower.

2. ENDEAVOUR is so cool, both as a hero and as a person. I liked his interaction with the trio.
Dec 11, 2021 5:41 PM
Sep 2018
I really love this trio
Dec 18, 2021 2:08 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Endeavor is really showing that wise mentor spirit, he's come so far as a character.
Jan 1, 2022 8:39 AM

Feb 2018
The three young heroes have so much to learn from #1 ;)
Jan 3, 2022 11:30 AM

Feb 2019
Perfect! I love seeing Endeavor teaching the top 3.

It's a shame that Shoto is giving Endeavor such a hard time, but oh well.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jan 10, 2022 6:48 AM

Apr 2021
Endeavour is really good at being a teacher ngl.....I'm really looking to see how the boys improve in their respective areas.....
Jan 21, 2022 1:51 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I grew a six pack just watching the end of this episode

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 21, 2022 11:04 PM

Mar 2015
Another good episode, looking forward to see how these three do beneath Endeavor's wings!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 2, 2022 7:16 PM

Jun 2014
Endeavor is a pretty good teacher.

Let's see how fast the three learn.

Jan 3, 2023 2:03 PM
Jul 2014
endeavor putting on his teacher hat is pretty cool

working with each of them and helping them to see things in the way the number one hero would is so priceless for a student. even going as far as assigning them specific things to work on just a mentor would.
endeavor is taking them seriously because of the looming danger of the liberation army. 4 months isn't that much time but it'll have to be enough for them to improve and take on those hundred thousand...

todoroki seeing endeavor work and noticing how he's even improved and modified his powers to go faster and be more precise is inspiring. i can feel todoroki's respect for endeavor as a hero growing.

good episode and a lot of lessons all in one. these kids needed to hear a lot of the messages and knowledge endeavor was putting down.

we also got to see inside of the meeting room hawks went to. so the liberation army is in cahoots with the league of villains and now i understand. i didn't realize that the liberation army also included some heroes so it makes sense that hawks' operation is so hush hush within the hero commission since we don't know who is working with the liberation or not. very interesting...
i have no doubts that there's at least one rat within the teachers at UA that align with the liberation. i wonder who tho....
idk how they're going to tackle this massive collab btw the liberation and the league of villains.

another question is how the naked whitehaired guy who blew up deika is related to this ugh so many questions

i guess this arc is another training arc and more build up for what's coming in 4 months... excited but scared
Mar 18, 2023 5:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So that's the plan huh, Hawks? Preparing the students as a backup soldier because the so-called hero try to rebel against the peaceful society. I wonder if theres a changed-mind villain also cooperate to help those students, later.

Anyway, so, in order to grant his wish, Endeavour also working hard to stay on the plan, teaching those three, even if he was not that like it, all the experiences they needs before the great war, dunno how great it is for the later on, though. But yeah, on point speech, Endeavour, especially to Deku. Parallel thought processing, need to learn it fast if you want to contribute much on the next battle, Deku. Same with Shoto, and also Bakugo too...

One thing at a time, move forward, in whatever speed they like to process. Right?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 30, 2023 8:45 AM

Apr 2013
Nice to see Todoroki so much, sucks to see Bakugo so much as well though.
Apr 17, 2023 6:07 AM
Jun 2020
And could have been better if they cut out all those drama...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.