Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 7, 4:08 PM

I see the hype everywhere when it was announced to get a single cour rather than another OVA. While the show was airing, nobody is talking about it? So is this even worth checking out? Or is it one of those, the manhwa was better?

Jul 7, 4:14 PM
Disappointing cuz it kinda got boring it was just the fight scenes that was interesting

Jul 7, 4:19 PM

It's not the worst show ever but I don't think anyone is really going to back it super hard as a great show. I really thought there was only one interesting character (but you don't really get much until later), they probably should have just scrapped everything and made a show about his back story.
There's no need for all this tension.

Jul 7, 4:20 PM
I don’t think it’s disappointing or garbage I genuinely enjoyed it. The end.

Jul 7, 4:21 PM
The animation was good but the story was meh. Overall the anime is average so it doesn’t really hurt to try it but if you don’t want to don’t.

Jul 7, 5:33 PM
-Flaky- said:
I don’t think it’s disappointing or garbage I genuinely enjoyed it. The end.

I agree with Flaky here. I enjoyed the dialog, mix of slice of life and action. I do believe the hype set an unrealistic expectation it couldn't meet, but there is alot depth and follow through on the world they created. I had fun with it.

Jul 7, 5:35 PM

the animation and art was good but the story overall was disapointingly garbage.

Jul 7, 5:35 PM
I enjoyed it and would recommend it.

Jul 7, 5:37 PM

It's not that bad tbh, the story is pretty generic, but the characters and the animation make up for it.
It's in the 7/10 category, it's not like the hype wasn't there for it either. Twitter hyped it a lot.
It just got overshadowed by anime like Jujutsu Kaisen, Tonikawa, Haikyuu, etc which were airing at the same time.

Jul 7, 5:37 PM
News Team
Its not the worst thing ever, but its so middle of the road that i got tired of it and dropped it.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 7, 5:40 PM
i actually enjoyed the show :)

Jul 7, 6:04 PM
It is both, disappointing and garbage, have fun! IMO it was only worth watching if you were watching it weekly, mediocre at it's best.

Jul 7, 6:32 PM
I would just say it's disappointing. I didn't think it was bad, I just wished that thw characters were more fleshed out. They were kind of all dull.

Jul 7, 7:03 PM
It was disappointing because the manwha was so good and they somehow squeezed like 50 chapters into 1 episode

Jul 7, 7:17 PM
I won’t call it disappointing but it was alright, I will say it got pretty good the last few episodes.

Jul 7, 7:43 PM
I loved it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm hoping for a second season, but I don't know if it'll happen because I haven't looked into it yet.

Jul 7, 7:51 PM
Both.... When I started watching I thought WTF am I watching season 2....nd then I checked nd it was season 1 and anybody who haven't read the webtoon can also tell that a huge portion is missing.... Like a whole season.

Jul 7, 8:00 PM

Irumakun22 said:
Both.... When I started watching I thought WTF am I watching season 2....nd then I checked nd it was season 1 and anybody who haven't read the webtoon can also tell that a huge portion is missing.... Like a whole season.

There is a prequel movie Noblesse:Awakening, which probably fills in what you were missing/wanting.
There's no need for all this tension.

Jul 7, 8:12 PM
It's a little generic
I dropped it for 2-3 weeks and then finished it the protagonist isn't show that much other characters make up the whole story
I think it comes b/w 6 or 7/10

Jul 7, 9:11 PM
The manga for it was actually pretty popular i loved it. Its just the anime didnt adapt it as well as it could have but i still enjoyed it

Jul 7, 9:19 PM

I enjoyed it but it was hard to watch back-to-back episodes cuz it got boring

Jul 7, 9:39 PM
the manhwa is wayyy better but still the anime is decent

Jul 7, 10:05 PM

I enjoyed the series but it wasn't great...
It's a 6-7 for me...

Jul 8, 3:47 AM
Disappointing.. after watching the original I was super hyped, but the newest season just didn't do the story justice.

Jul 8, 6:59 AM
I kind enjoyed it yeah it's not one of the great and amazing shows but not bad I liked it

Jul 8, 7:10 AM

It has a lot of slice of life element and this is actually a season 2 thing...You can take that as whatever u want

(Previous movie prequal was compressed adaptation...lot more action focused and back story anime was also lot action packed)
あきらめないで
BIO
"I stay true to myself instead of bandwagoning opinion. U are welcome to CRINGE hard at my EXISTENCE."

Jul 8, 3:03 PM
I think it was ok and I liked the characters a lot, but it’s not something that I would recommend to anyone :p

Jul 8, 4:42 PM
Honestly you wouldn’t miss anything if you just take this show off your mind and go on with your life. But if you have time to kill you can try the show imo

Jul 8, 5:39 PM
All I have to say is that the manhwa is better. Crunchyroll x WEBTOON projects rush the story. GOH had 100+ chapters compressed into one season of twelve episodes and it was really average at best. All in all, just read those WEBTOON manhwa instead (and surf the internet for their fight scenes lol) for better experience.

Jul 9, 7:39 AM

The manhwa definitely is better but the fight scenes in the show are clean. I would just read the Manhwa, your not missing out on much.

Jul 9, 10:30 PM
I thaught it was very good

Jul 20, 2:43 AM
6/10. Animation was very mediocre. Voice acting was meh. Just read the webtoon much better

Aug 15, 11:01 AM

drewis0911 said:
I thaught it was very good

I second that, some jokes on MC were good.