Forum Settings
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2021 3:19 PM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Gengoro secretly being an isekai protagonist was extremely random information.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they walked into a trap.
Jul 8, 2021 1:14 AM
Mar 2014
The way this is wrapping up is really weird, like rushed or something. Idk if that’s how it was planned to be and considering it’s supposed to end in November, I just hope its conclusion is decent at this point.

Gengoro being isekai’d from basically “our world” into what he thought was blatantly the Yakuza game series was definitely random, hell, the fact that Ken Akamatsu decided to write in our world with its current events was weird to begin with. I’m guessing Ialda is probably on Pluto’s moon instead of being on Pluto itself and then having Tota and the gang walk into a trap. Well, if my math is right, 5 chapters til the end, let’s see how it goes.
Jul 10, 2021 9:18 AM

Jul 2016
Gengorou's back story sounds like a parody of those isekai protagonists to me lol.

SilverX7 said:
considering it’s supposed to end in November, I just hope its conclusion is decent at this point.

Actually it;s February 2022 where the manga would ends, assuming if the manga won't have any hiatus for the remaining chapters that is lol.
MahiaErebeaNegiJul 17, 2021 2:36 AM
Jul 12, 2021 4:48 AM
Mar 2014
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Gengorou's back story sounds like a parody of those isekai protagonists to mw lol.

SilverX7 said:
considering it’s supposed to end in November, I just hope its conclusion is decent at this point.

Actually it;s February 2022 where the manga would ends, assuming if the manga won't have any hiatus for the remaining chapters that is lol.

Oh, well, more chapters is fine by me, I just kept seeing November posted around by a number of ppl, but I’m fine with either way.
Jul 12, 2021 8:44 AM

Apr 2019
"How to become immortal? Get hit by truck-kun"
- Gengoro
Jul 16, 2021 7:58 PM

Dec 2018
Hakuren366 said:
"How to become immortal? Get hit by truck-kun"
- Gengoro

Truck-kun attacks, it's super effective!

Well shit just hit the fan, can't wait for next chapter.
Jul 22, 2021 7:07 PM

Jul 2012
I'm impressed by the implications of Tota's (*ahem*) recovery period during the last few chapters.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

So, assuming we have no hiatus, by my count that puts us at about 7 chapters. One or two of those are going to need to be the denouement, so that leaves us at about 5-6 chapters for the conclusion, with probably one chapter between two big action scenes for dialog with the reunited Tota and Evangeline, because that's a big enough deal, narratively (and emotionally for Tota), that they'll need to spend some serious time on that.
Aug 5, 2021 7:10 AM

Jun 2009
Ah, shit, this was a Truck-kun induced isekai all along? Dropped.

Also almost exactly three years after putting it on hold I finally caught up to the series. And right on time for the climax (I didn't know about that when I decided to start reading it again a couple of weeks ago).

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 192 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 8, 2022

15 by HibiChika »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 150 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 149 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 7:07 AM

» Ending

Radtoter - Apr 24, 2022

13 by Radtoter »»
Dec 4, 2022 7:23 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 184 Discussion

zkl_ - Jun 8, 2021

15 by otakukid »»
Dec 3, 2022 11:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.