Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 8, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2013
Byniavo said:
So Kazuma decided that he had enough of his useless party, so he begged Eris to isekai him over to this actual lovely world. Now Kazuma can rest, relax and enjoy his massive profits while having an (actually useful) harem of his own. What a genius!

I can totally see him doing that. 😂
Jul 8, 2021 11:21 AM

Jul 2017
Syureria said:
for some reason, I wonder whether the making or processing of wine really has to be trampled on?

As a portuguese, I can say it's very important.

Good wine is better made by trampling with the feet.
Trampling with the feet let's the best grape juice get out and it's gets already well oxygenated and mixed.

If you squeeze with a manual press or machine, it's hard to squeeze with the right force to not get any "engaço" (stalk juice) mixed in and give it a watery after-taste.

Also, feet pressed wine gets more pulp give it a better texture and taste (if you store a bottle, never shake it or you will drink the "sediments")
Jul 8, 2021 11:29 AM

Jul 2017
benwozh3r3 said:
Inb4: "wElL YoU dOn'T hAvE tO wAtCh It!"

This is a real disappointment. The manga is great, got some real laughs out of me. I was looking forward to this series.

They screwed this adaption up big time. I wouldn't mind if they just did a non-canon first episode to pad the series and let you know what to expect, but they threw in canon story elements that have screwed everything up!

Straight away, the main character - in his pharmacy, lets the guy from the general store sell his potions there with just a nod of "well, he helped me set this place up!"

How'd he help him set the place up, you ask? BY SELLING HIS FUCKING POTIONS IN HIS SHOP!

So now this simple Pharmacy Isekai comedy has inadvertently stuck the main character in some weird meta-time paradox.

I legitimately don't get why those heading up adaptations can't stick to the source material. Half the work is literally already done for you. How far up your own arse do you have to be to look at an established series that has clearly sold well enough to justify an anime adaption and go "you know what? I can do better."

So now you've got two groups of people, both looking forward to this delicious pie. But group A (the manga readers) sees this dude waltz in and stick his cock right into it and walk out. And all we can do is stand there in disgust as Group B (the anime only crowd) gobble down on some cock-pie and comment on how average it tastes.

This is far from a life-changing read, by the way. I'm just more pissed at how retarded the creative process must be to allow this to happen, and how little the mangaka must care for their own work.

Except the mangaka part (the mangakas sometimes aren't even the owner of the manga), I agree with you.

Anime adaptations (even more from small mangas) are made as a way to promote the original material.
Jul 8, 2021 12:24 PM
Mar 2018
Sad to say that I didn't like it that much because it has a kid show feeling... I was really hyped for it's anime adaption 😞 I am still reading the manga and I will continue to read on in future but I don't think I will watch the anime anymore.
Jul 8, 2021 1:40 PM

Aug 2020
Not bad although is a kid show, Very good and cute start well looking for next episode.

Jul 8, 2021 4:57 PM

Jul 2011
Enjoyable, comfy and calm start for this show : >

Noera is so cute and what she kept doing meanwhile, awww.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 8, 2021 5:34 PM

Feb 2018
pmso said:
As a portuguese, I can say it's very important.

Good wine is better made by trampling with the feet.
Trampling with the feet let's the best grape juice get out and it's gets already well oxygenated and mixed.

If you squeeze with a manual press or machine, it's hard to squeeze with the right force to not get any "engaço" (stalk juice) mixed in and give it a watery after-taste.

Also, feet pressed wine gets more pulp give it a better texture and taste (if you store a bottle, never shake it or you will drink the "sediments")
woah, this is something new for me.... It's not that I'm disgusted because it's made with feet, it's just my religion forbids getting drunk so yeah, I've never tasted wine and how it's made. you have uniquely described wine as Portuguese peop. Thanks for the info :")
Jul 8, 2021 6:08 PM

Apr 2020
A fun episode. Though I find it confusing how Kirio is already in the fantasy world without any explanation. I hope they will at least make a flashback scene about what happened soon.
Jul 8, 2021 9:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, right, this show that skipping the beginning of the story part. Well, if there's no male mc, like Kuma4, i can approved this. However, call me unfair, but, with the way the tried to copy what they did before, i can't help but leaving some bad taste on my mouth.
Oh well, that's it, i guess they can fill the missing story with such a little flashback like Noel backstory. But, for a good side of my little enjoyment aspect, i think this is still fine. The art still meeting my standard requirement, and there's a loli. So, without more shit talks. Lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 8, 2021 10:14 PM

Jan 2020
Comedy is hit or miss for me. But it's cute in it's own way I guess.

It's pretty chill but that seems to be the main point so I'll accept it

Jul 8, 2021 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
I don't know, it was okay. I liked that they skipped the typical isekai intro and just showed us straight to the already established store but at the same time I'm not that fan that they didn't introduce us to the characters beyond a few words and they're just there.

I'm not really sold on this one, it had some funny moments but I feel like it lacks something.
Jul 8, 2021 11:41 PM

Nov 2012
A little cute but not enough to grab my will to watch the whole thing for 3 months, quick drop but not too much complains about it, maybe too slow.

My Candies:

Jul 9, 2021 3:57 AM

Oct 2019
I loved this episode, it was really relaxing to watch.
Also Noera is so adorable
Jul 9, 2021 5:57 AM
Jun 2019
While I was recording that I'd dropped this, it got worse.
Jul 9, 2021 8:58 AM
Jan 2016
I don't understand how anyone can say Noela is annoying. Remember that she is actually a dog. I wish my dog could turn into a cute girl, especially one a stupid cute as Noela. I don't know if another can possibly top her as best girl of this show. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Jul 9, 2021 10:36 AM

Nov 2011
the first episode is way worse than i expected, it's boring and by far my worst choice for this season ~
Jul 9, 2021 10:51 AM

Jun 2019
I don't even watch and haven't seen much isekai, and yet I'm already sick of that tired cliche about the person being hit by a truck or something, so if it was going to be something as recycled as that, I'm glad they skipped the unnecessary intro part.

As for the series as a whole (so far), it seems like a 6/10-type, very unambitious show pretty much off the bat, but it's relaxing and doesn't require that much mental or emotional investment, so I welcome and appreciate having shows like that too interspersed with the others. The color scheme seems safe and inviting as well.

How well the series will perform overall for me depends on how much time they spend setting atmosphere in their pharmacy shop and surrounding local area and having anything of interest going on with the characters both individually and between each other versus spending the majority of the time on side characters we only see for a single episode or so. The latter approach is the main downfall of series like this for me.

ChibiOdango said:
I don't understand how anyone can say Noela is annoying. Remember that she is actually a dog. I wish my dog could turn into a cute girl, especially one a stupid cute as Noela. I don't know if another can possibly top her as best girl of this show. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

She isn't a dog though - She's a wolf. Canis lupus versus Canis familiaris and all that. Or more specifically, some form of wolf capable of transforming into a quasi-human form.
Jul 9, 2021 12:37 PM
Aug 2020
it feel like this is summer's I've been killing slimes for 300 years
Jul 9, 2021 12:37 PM
Aug 2020
it feel like this is summer's I've been killing slimes for 300 years
Jul 9, 2021 2:13 PM

Dec 2020
The show’s alright, but I do have a few complaints. As someone who didn’t read the manga/anime only, The introduction was not only weird but left me confused. The pacing is complete trash, there’s no track of time and it’s pretty much all over the place. Another thing is that Noera is already getting on my nerves, which isn’t good this early in the anime. All it is with her is るるるるる… nonstop…it was cute the first few times, but as someone who isn’t interested in lolis or CGDCT it’s just so annoying. And the animation is pretty mediocre.

I’ll say, it has it’s moments, especially around the end with the old man, and it’s cool to see Kazuma out in another world. It’s cute minus Noera at times too. I have hope that it gets better but so far, it’s not that good.
Jul 9, 2021 6:41 PM

Nov 2017
Hmmmm,nice start,but isn't that Kazuma?
I'm sure it's Kazuma!
It is Kazuma isn't it?
Maybe it's Kazuma!
That ghost is cute,so's Noela,but I'm damn sure thats Kazuma!

Kazuma Desu!

"Even ghosts should wear wool panties"

Kazuma - " STEAL!!!!"

StarhammerJul 9, 2021 6:54 PM
Jul 9, 2021 9:40 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
I really really wanted to like this anime. I told myself that it would get better. I gave up halfway through the first episode. I am not a fan of screaming anime characters who spend a minute screaming the same thing..... and then spend another minute crying about their screaming. Sorry Anime Series.....you were meant for a younger audience than me. It's best we both part now while we can still nod to each other as we pass on the street. I won't tell anyone that I dated you and you can just forget all about me.
Jul 10, 2021 12:28 AM
Mar 2021
Anime makes you feel like you're watching something for kids, nothing that makes you attracted to it, just a waste of time
Join the trash list
Jul 10, 2021 7:38 AM

Mar 2013
old dude got some roid rage at the end
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jul 10, 2021 9:47 AM
Oct 2018
Very underwhelming first EP, and usually a show’s first EP has a lot of effort put into it to get people hooked. Guy just shows up in the isekai world, no backstory, no Truck-kun scene. And his loli assistants are already on duty. It’s like the whole first volume was just skipped LOL. Now on to the plot, wow nothing too exciting here, pretty average and bland.

I’ve see enough. I rarely drop a show after 1 ep but I might here. Or I might give it another week if I feel merciful.
Jul 10, 2021 10:28 AM

Mar 2019
Cute start. I am loving it

Jul 10, 2021 4:53 PM
Sep 2012
I'm waiting now for someone to do Noela's woof compilation on Youtube
Jul 12, 2021 2:30 AM

May 2009
It's weird to hear Kazuma's seiyuu voicing character that isn't scum or moron.
Jul 13, 2021 9:53 AM

Nov 2013
for me, the anime is ok at best, but the only reason i'll (probably) keep watching is for Noelle/Noela/Noera(?)
this amount of cuteness should be illegal lol

fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 14, 2021 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
And that's how this show begins, being thrown into this series without context. Who needs proper character introductions anyway...

I think I'm going crazy. I could hear wind sounds during the dialogue scenes in the drugstore.

So this is the chill show of the season. It holds up but does not look great at all.

Tea is what the lady needed. She was gonna stab him, and all she needed was tea. Lol.

Jul 15, 2021 3:08 AM
Jul 2021
It's amusing to me how everyone treats Noela like a talking pet. Even the crazy lady who goes ballistic whenever she sees other girls near her bf doesn't mind her.
Jul 15, 2021 4:19 AM
Mar 2012
Ah the Taoshite sequel, oh wait. There's no Slow Life here, fast intro cards, skipping the whole isekai origin to make it irrelevant, rushing disjointed scenes where it feels like a 4-koma short instead of, surprise, LN adaptation.
Still funny tho with Kazuma, Noela adorbs, could turnaround like emt's Kuma.
Jul 15, 2021 5:52 AM

Apr 2011
I like it. found my cute, relaxing, and fluffy slice-of-life anime this season.
Jul 21, 2021 5:29 PM
Jun 2013
Bbqbear said:
They skipped 5 chapters worth of introduction and world-building.

Ahhh, that explains a lot. I was wondering if I accidentally skipped an episode or clicked onto the wrong series; I was not expecting a cold open into an already-isekai'd protagonist with almost no introductions to his secondary characters lmao.

I guess we'll see how this goes, because that's a very risky maneuver... it's like being a third wheel to a group of friends who already know each other very well, but you're just meeting them for the first time, and none of them really introduced themselves.. or something like that lol
Jul 29, 2021 9:37 AM

Feb 2007
I mean, it's not bad, but it's still one of the most disappointing LN adaptations I've seen. So much is skipped, and judging by the characters seen in the OP/ED, a lot more likely will be. Not only that, but based on the content actually shown in the first episode, it feels like it will mostly focus on the silliest parts of the LN, exactly the ones that also drag down my opinion of the otherwise quite nice LN. I hope I'll be proven wrong, but the start at least does not give me much hope for this adaptation...
Jul 31, 2021 4:57 AM
Apr 2021
As soon as i saw this i was sold, without even starting it yet.
I started it yesterday and wow... after the first episode i fell in love with this. This is the type of stuff i love. The characters are great, cute, simple and easy to like. The storys not to hard to understand either. Ive seen people say this is for kids but honestly i dont think it is. The art style is beautiful too.

This is my opinion, dont come for me or anything. I know not everyone is gonna like this anime, everyone has different tastes.

Overall 9/10
I love it <3
Sep 9, 2021 1:09 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
So I should say I found out about this light novel/anime/manga when I was working on errr my web novel and was like, "Oh GDI, I need to make sure my story isn't the same as this" because the premise is similar. So I ended up reading a bit of the manga so I could make sure I wasn't copying it... and so now as I watch the anime it feels like some of the content is just a liiittle different perhaps not in a good way either.

They took out a lot of the introduction-- not that the introduction in the manga was all that great either. I'm going to comment as if I never read the first few chapters and say like yo they really should have made more of an introduction. Like who is this guy? How'd he end up in another world? Was his life in the other world better or worse than his life in this other world? Who they heck is our MC? They kinda just threw us into our first potion hijinks to see what the rest of our journey was going to be pretty much. Not that that's bad, but suddenly you kinda realize, "Oh... this is it. This might be all there is to it." If it's not all there is to it, we have no indication as to what else could possibly be coming.

We'll see what they end up emphasizing in this anime. So far it just feels like we're going to get a bunch of potion making hijinks or maybe potion mishaps, but perhaps it's also good to have something else going too? There are only so many hijinks you can think of with potions within the world you create, after all.

It's even worse if this particular potion hijinks didn't resonate. I watch this whole weird girl with knife fiasco happening, see that their solution was just to calm her down, and it's just like... oh... kay...? Like, that sounds like a lot more than needing to calm down and the anime really downplays although they really played it up-- like did you see how much time we spent on the girl freaking out and being creepy/possessive? That's more than just her needing to calm down. It's a comedy, but the fun about comedy is the truth in it. So seeing the solution being just... for her to calm down just really doesn't hit for me at all. I made the same mistake though.

Nonetheless, I'll be continuing to watch.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 23, 2021 5:48 AM

Jul 2015
Weird to be thrown in the middle of the story hence why the isekai aspect feels kinda pointless to me but other than that this seems quite cute, funny and overall lighthearted series so far. Seeing Kirio headpatting adorable Noela gives me joy.
UnkrownedSep 23, 2021 7:46 AM

Sep 28, 2021 5:27 AM

Apr 2020
meh shameless harem isekai

Oct 26, 2021 10:35 AM
Jun 2014
This was shit honestly. Tried to be too cute which ironically is kinda nauseating. And it skipped everything regarding the character development and everything seems to be established already before the episode started. Not to mention nothing interesting happened in the episode either. Not even fun slice of life. Well, underwhelming doesn't even begin to describe this.
Mar 21, 2022 8:00 PM

Mar 2014
I'm glad I read the synopsis before starting this because it feels like they skipped an entire episode of introductions and world-building, but I've seen enough isekai to fill in some of the gaps so far
Sep 2, 2022 5:56 AM
Jul 2013
Boring, too childish. For two episodes, it's still not clear why this isekai.
Nov 17, 2022 4:22 PM
Dec 2017
THE FUCKING SHOW IS ABOUT LOLI FANDOM FUCK ANY PEDOPHILE WHO IS INTO THIOS SHIT!!!
Dec 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Sep 2019
MC is selling addictive drugs and he doesn't even care.

C6R5 Raiden
Jan 10, 2023 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
ReaperSurvivel said:
THE FUCKING SHOW IS ABOUT LOLI FANDOM FUCK ANY PEDOPHILE WHO IS INTO THIOS SHIT!!!
just cause it has child warewolf doesn't make it pedo SH, is there something sexual between her and the master? NO! so it doesn't come close to pedo stuff, if u see pedo stuff here then u need to go to ur doctor to describe pills for ur delusions 

but the series feels mediocre at best after 2EP
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

30 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

31 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2021

48 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

37 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.