Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2021 4:12 AM
Apr 2020
Many people believe she is by some sublte hints but I think there are stronger proofs she is not.

She is definitely going to an all female school and dressing in a boyish way, if she was trans this would mean her parents accept her as so (allowing her to enroll in an all fame school) but than why dressing like a boy?

It will make people believe you are one which is the worst thing that can happen, also it will help females hit up on you which again would be bad fro a teans etherosexual girl.

On the other hand is she was born female then the boyish look may just be a look that she likes and that is loved anough to allow her to withstand the misgender (that in this case is more a nuisance than the deep identity truble it is for a trans girl).

Also we never seen a biological male in the wonder egg world

What do you think?

Manga18Jul 7, 2021 5:00 AM
Jul 6, 2021 4:21 AM
Jan 2020
Nope, I'm pretty sure she wasn't, that was her whole character arc. If you guys think she was really a guy but the author didn't want to explore that in this show then why did that other side character get a whole episode about being trans? I'm pretty sure if she was trans, we'd be told.
Jul 6, 2021 4:25 AM
May 2020
imo she's defending her social identity by dressing like a boy. she is well-known and wide-accepted as a handsome girl in her school, and many girls fell in love with her. now that she already got used to it, she has no choice but always dressed like that.
and she won't be beat up by other females, since she's universally loved (as a boy). if she dresses like a normal girl, that would be another case, perhaps getting bullied. i think she's not a trans, but she always wanted to be one, or want to do so.
Jul 6, 2021 5:06 AM
Jul 2020
I don't understand was she born as a male or female cus trans kinda confuses me no hate I just wanted to understand it better.
Jul 6, 2021 5:32 AM
Nov 2020
Manga18 said:
Many people believe she is by some sublte hints but I think there are stronger proofs she is not.

She is definitely going to an all female school and dressing in a boyish way, if she was trans this would mean her parents accept her as so (allowing her to enroll in an all fame school) but than why dressing like a boy?

It will make people believe you are one which is the worst thing that can happen, also it will help females hit up on you which again would be bad fro a teans etherosexual girl.

On the other hand is she was born female than the boyish look may just be a look that she likes and that is loved anough to allow her to withstand the misgender (that in this case is more a nuisance than the deep identity truble it is for a trans girl).

Also we never seen a biological male in the wonder egg world

What do you think?

who cares about a character sexuality lol
"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Jul 6, 2021 6:12 AM
Oct 2020
She’s a girl through and true. She likes cute things and wanted to be seen as a cute girl but because of her features other people thinks of her as a boy or wanted her to act like a boy because she is a very handsome girl.

Remember that episode where she was asked by a guy on a date? That guy asked her out because he thought that she was a boy and was dissappointed when he found out that she was not. Another is from the one she saved, in that case that girl has all the feminine features but with a heart of a man, she killed herself because she was raped and got pregnant. After Momoe saved her, she told the girl that she was handsome and the girl told Momoe that she was beautiful because that is what their hearts desire.

Also, remember when Acca and Ura-acca explained that the suicide factors of male and female teens are very different, that’s why they can’t see any boys saving others or boys that killed themselves.

So, Momoe is a girl and not trans.
Jul 6, 2021 6:17 AM
Feb 2021
Nameera said:
I don't understand was she born as a male or female cus trans kinda confuses me no hate I just wanted to understand it better.
so a trans person is a person that doesn't identify with the gender that was assigned to them at birth, Momoe says she's a girl , so if she's trans that would mean that the gender that was assigned to her when she was born was male.
Jul 6, 2021 6:18 AM
Apr 2021
if im not wrong, Momoe didn't liked when people saw her as a boy and that's because how her body and face was, but as far as i remember she has always identified as a girl
Jul 6, 2021 6:19 AM
Jul 2020
ImwithRazor said:
Nameera said:
so a trans person is a person that doesn't identify with the gender that was assigned to them at birth, Momoe says she's a girl , so if she's trans that would mean that the gender that was assigned to her when she was born was male.
oh thank you that was helpful 😊
Jul 2020
ImwithRazor said:
Nameera said:
oh thank you that was helpful 😊
Apr 2020
I think we should leave this conversation to the trans folk🤧

Its just a hc.
Jul 6, 2021 10:52 AM
Nov 2017
I dont frequently out myself even online but I'm trans I dont think her character arc makes trans at all. Its relatable but it doesn't work with the Canon info we're given. Otherwise the trans boy she saved wouldn't have been there and if she was she wouldn't have either. It appears that gender identity doesn't matter and only birth sex to the world. Basically what I'm saying is the trans boy being in that egg and her being a trans girl can't work at the same time, otherwise transboy wouldn't have been in the egg world.
Jul 6, 2021 3:53 PM
Apr 2020
Nameera said:

In general trans girl=born a boy
trans boy=born a girl
Jul 6, 2021 5:57 PM
Jan 2021
Your thinking too hard when it doesn’t matter at all. Just don’t think about it
Jul 6, 2021 9:25 PM
May 2016
Momoe, like the other girls were all potential suicide victims because they couldn't be honest with themselves basically, and all were trying to get attention. Momoe claimed she was girly but dressed as a boy (for the attention) she then goes on a date (and wears a dress, the one girly outfit she owns when we see her closet) when it ends in disaster (the boy was gay and thought she was a boy so was horrified when he found out she was a girl) she goes back to dressing like a boy and finally admits she enjoys the attention she gets from other girls. (the trans boy she saves made her realize this, notice he's the only one to kiss her before disappearing).
Jul 6, 2021 11:31 PM

Aug 2018
She's simply a gender non confirming female which means she doesn't confirm to whet society thinks a girl should dress or behave like. That's it. Behaving/dressing like the opposite gender doesn't make you the opposite gender. You're just not conforming to the social norms put on men and women.
Jul 7, 2021 1:58 AM

Nov 2012
lol she literally wears the trans flag and is paired off with a trans boy and has a scene with him where they confirm each other's gender I don't know what more you people want
Jul 7, 2021 5:01 AM
Apr 2020
KanYeeT said:
She's simply a gender non confirming female which means she doesn't confirm to whet society thinks a girl should dress or behave like. That's it. Behaving/dressing like the opposite gender doesn't make you the opposite gender. You're just not conforming to the social norms put on men and women.

I'm not claiming she was born female and is trasitioning to male, nobody is.

People claim she was born male and is transitioning to female and I argue that a trans girl would rather be depicted dressing female clothing is we talk about that
Jul 7, 2021 4:27 PM
Feb 2020
It's really not subtle dude. She kills a transphobe whilst being draped in the colors of the trans flag whilst a trans man confesses his love to her. That's pretty trans
Jul 7, 2021 7:12 PM
May 2020
Hm,i personaly don't think so. As we can see in her chara arc, she dresses as a boy because of her features and feel like it's what people prefer to see out of her so she has a hard time on being more 'feminine' even though she wants to and is quite fond of cute stuff.

As many in the series, she clearly deals with her own personal struggle aside from Wonder Egg, i think it's important to point out how people's view on you can change you. She wants to be accepted but also wants to show her intrest.
Jul 13, 2021 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
i think the possibility of her not being is lower than the possibility that she is, it was pretty obvious
Aug 7, 2021 8:33 PM

Mar 2021
No she isnt, she just looks like a boy but born biologically female
Aug 14, 2021 8:57 PM
Aug 2021
No she isn’t.
She was super insecure about being a girl but having more of a masculine build. She always got upset when people accused her of being a girl.
The wonder egg specifically is about girls at birth, so it would mean she was born a girl as well.
I think if anything, she could possibly be bisexual. When her friend pulled a move on her, she got nervous and ran away, but still likes when girls tell her that they love her. However she was very upset when the boy asked her on a date and he was upset she was not a boy.
Over she is not a trans.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

419 by redpanda_42 »»
Sep 8, 10:30 PM

» What is this anime all about?

Shy - Aug 1

19 by Jxyf0ry0u »»
Aug 14, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 9, 2021

171 by Orogoth »»
Jul 23, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 23, 2021

196 by nicky_toutou »»
Jul 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LittleLucky - Mar 2, 2021

213 by TheEclecticNomad »»
Jul 3, 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.