Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2021 10:41 PM

Sep 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally, things are getting heated up. Yato and Father probably won't hold back anymore, also did Amaterasu just get caught in Yukine's net? That'll mean she has done something unrighteous in the past. Also, is Bishamon coming back? From the looks of it she might be the one intervening the battle in the last pages.
Jul 6, 2021 3:40 AM

Apr 2020
In the last Panel, Yato looks like trash dad! hmmm! Like father like son huh?!!!

Fr Yukine's gone too far. I don't think there's any way back for him. means he's threatening Amaterasu too!

[Tsukuyomi Theory]: Each chapter confirms this theory more and more!A concern that is quite obvious in Amaterasu's face (about Yato?)Emphasis on the word Yato-Gami!

Tsukuyomi was born from Izanagi's right eye! Yato: just slashed his father's right eye!! hmmm (I don't know)

Will this exiled god ultimately save heaven? (By killing Yukine or sacrificing himself to free him?!)
Jul 8, 2021 3:38 PM
Jan 2019
Does anyone knows when 95.2 should be released?
I still think Yukine can be saved, there must be something in that letter that he wrote that will snap him out of this. Hopefully!!!
Jul 8, 2021 11:25 PM

Sep 2020
The chapters come out monthly, and the date is given on the last page of every chapter.
Jul 11, 2021 3:21 AM
Aug 2017
Man I just want it to finish by now.. every month there's a new chapter where Yato and his dad just say over and over how much they hate each other and I kinda got it by now.. It's been over a year since this arc started and nothing much has happened for the last few chapters
Aug 6, 2021 3:49 PM

Jan 2020
"I'm gonna be so damn dim."
"Okay sure."
That was pretty funny if you ask me, so, if nothing else, I feel like the random humor is still there.

I didn't expect Father to run away and Yato to just kind of let him. So it kinda seems like we're stuck with: Amaterasu either kills him and he reincarnates, thus negating any real danger to Yato's existence, or else Heaven completely misses Father and he slips past them and goes into hiding, again. Thus negating any real danger to Yato's existence. Either way, seems like this is getting dragged out after all. And just a chapter ago I was beginning to feel like it was rushing towards a sudden end.

But, I don't know where this series is heading anymore, or what it's really even doing anymore. I think something needs to happen to get it a little more grounded again. I don't think it helps me that we're getting one chapter, split into two parts, over the span of two months though. With so little content, I just wish the story would be a little more aggressive with its plot.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 20, 2021 5:40 PM

Jan 2014
smurdles said:
Man I just want it to finish by now.. every month there's a new chapter where Yato and his dad just say over and over how much they hate each other and I kinda got it by now.. It's been over a year since this arc started and nothing much has happened for the last few chapters

I really agree with this. The father thing is getting so old, they've stretched it long enough. I want Yato to kill him, save Yukine (or bid him goodbye :'( ) and let the manga end
Game over. If that's the case, I just have to play again.
Oct 17, 2022 4:36 PM
Mar 2019
Great chapter, I hope arambaki gets a serious fight before the end manga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

63 by sweetofmilk »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

» Ending soon

OvergrownRover - Oct 31, 2023

16 by Daddy-Lucifer »»
Jan 13, 10:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.