Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2021 8:22 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They do it in front of that guy wtf, and you don't even notice or don't wake up with that? Damn better afk
Jul 6, 2021 6:12 AM
Oct 2013
User-sanJul 6, 2021 7:03 AM
Jul 6, 2021 1:34 PM

Aug 2020
This had so much potential to be guilt free. All they'd have to do is make the brother not so intimidating, lookwise and perhaps have a teasing friendly relationship with the girl. Sigh..what a waste

Jul 6, 2021 6:51 PM

May 2021
Anybody know if this gets a sequel? The next chapter have the best scenes

Jul 8, 2021 11:28 PM
Jun 2020
I don’t ever write reviews but man. One of the best colored H-manga got animated? Got so fucking excited, reminded me of when Ane Wa Yanmama got an adaption, made me explode with cum at least 10 times. However, I’m disappointed with how they made the two episodes very different story wise from its source, with the second episode being similar to the first chapter. Animation is good as always from this studio, but still felt like the art could have been adapted better. I swear if animation studios just followed the source as close to it as possible, man.
Jul 16, 2021 2:50 AM
May 2019
Cheating and NTR never really bothered me, so this was pretty great.
Jul 25, 2021 2:16 AM
Mar 2016
Ahrum said:
This had so much potential to be guilt free. All they'd have to do is make the brother not so intimidating, lookwise and perhaps have a teasing friendly relationship with the girl. Sigh..what a waste

fucking agree sigh so much wasted potential
Jul 31, 2021 11:41 PM

Oct 2015
I am starting to lose faint in hentais... same shit NTR over and over and over again, fuck off this shit tag
Aug 11, 2021 4:32 PM
Jan 2019
Ahrum said:

I felt the same way because honestly the story could've been good but instead it's always the same truck where the brother Hass to be a bad guy or the ugly bastard have to be a bad guy but seriously they could've made him a good guy with a nice personality with a helpful feelings with the sister.
Feb 16, 2022 8:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Holy cow Makoto had some great body. Did she seriously middle schooler? And the brother just one year older? Holy shit! Ngl i am enjoying the h scenes, especially when those chick naked. But when remembering again this is ntr shit, my faith just come in faint and my enjoyment suddenly ruined. Those bastard brother didn't even help her clean those shit or something. Not to mention her bf was actually shit. Goddamn it why am i even here then....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 15, 2022 4:17 PM
Sep 2022
beaurifull, masterpiece, sexy, hot
Oct 20, 2022 2:15 AM
May 2018
looks like this will get another two episodes? nice, it was pretty good and Mako-chan is cute af. It seems they'll adapt more of the manga, so let's go.
Jan 11, 2023 10:58 AM

Mar 2010
The cucking started to feel slightly real but the lad needs to wake the fuck up lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 4 Discussion

J_B - Dec 29, 2022

8 by Girge_ »»
Feb 13, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 1 Discussion

J_B - Jul 1, 2021

9 by White_Alice »»
Jan 27, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jan 4, 2023

1 by Serhiyko »»
Jan 18, 2023 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.