Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Honor Student at Magic High School
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2021 11:50 AM

Jan 2021
I watched the first season when it came out a few years ago. I don't really remember anything from back then, I just know it was one of my first Animes so I wanted to continue with the second season.
But was it always this bad?
I mean the animation is nice and I remember liking the story but what the fuck is going on between the two protagonists.
Their incestuous relationship is not only portrait as normal and okay but also as desirable which is really akward and weird.
I hope this romance kinda goes into the back of the story and something really interesting comes up.
Jul 4, 2021 12:16 PM

Jan 2021
Eifue said:
I haven't felt this much incest vibes since Oreimo. I'm really gonna watch this because it's part of mahouka, but I really hope we get more layers to Miyuki than just a hopeless romantic to her brother.

I feel the same way. It's hard to see such a beautiful character concept going to waste by making it 1 dimensional and having random incest between the protagonists.
Jul 4, 2021 7:07 PM
Mar 2015
Miyuki is overpowered If only she did not gush over oni-sama so much
Jul 5, 2021 1:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow, the incest level is definitely at Oreimo's one xD, well that was pretty entertaining, Miyuki was good during the incident.
Jul 5, 2021 5:20 AM

Feb 2021
Why the legendary calm cool Tatsuya became too talkative, not fair
Jul 5, 2021 10:25 AM

Mar 2019
I just want to quit this series but for some reason I keep watching ! Ah curiosity !...
first episode set up the field for the rest coming . Let's hope best

Jul 5, 2021 1:43 PM

Nov 2012
Damn, Oniisama and Miyuki didnt deserve to look like that.

I couldnt watch more than 5 minutes without getting annoyed by how they changed their faces, it was a fast drop, its a shame, I had good expectations about this one.

My Candies:

Jul 7, 2021 2:57 PM
Mar 2018
Since season 2 was so underwhelming, I don't even know if I can watch this whole season. The action was lackluster then, and even if this is just a side story, the content will probably be even more diluted.

First episode was alright for me, but I can already tell it was be pretty dry.

Jul 7, 2021 6:03 PM

Jul 2019
I can't deny that I like this type of garbage. Pure fanservice trash for the fans.

LMAO.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 8, 2021 2:26 PM

Aug 2017
Damn, Tatsuya design looks very different lmao. But the rest of the episode was much better than my first impressions.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 9, 2021 9:01 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Even though we've known since season 1 of the semi-incestual infatuation vibes from the beginning, it feels a bit weird to see suggestive actions from the brother. Also I feel like his voice/expression is a bit more expressive then his character was designed to be--so feels weird all over. Seems like the studio is different? I'd say so far it lacks that draw that the first two seasons have and feels a bit foreign...but I'll give it a bit more time since this is technically a spin off(?)
Jul 9, 2021 11:44 PM

Dec 2014
the ice cold look in Miyuki's eyes every time she's truly p*ssed off, gives me chills every time but i love it, help
Jul 11, 2021 9:29 PM

Dec 2016
Even tho it hasn't been that long since Raihousha-hen but I still missed it.

It started with their lovey-dovey moments right off the bat, satisfying XD

Miyuki is adorable as usual. But when she just went and defeated that crazy dude was so cool.

The animation is noticeably really poor. The character design is off too, I know that they're young here but especially their eyes look disproportionate in some scenes. Since this is a prequel I don't really care about the animation. I just hope this studio doesn't continue to work on all the future sequel projects of this anime.

The OP is annoying.
Rickydory123Jul 11, 2021 9:38 PM
Jul 14, 2021 9:07 AM

Aug 2018
aw man! I wish i had such a thirty sister

Quarantine would have been a wonderful time...
guizo-Jul 14, 2021 9:11 AM
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Jul 16, 2021 2:02 PM
May 2017
Corrout said:

Man why does this show have to have so many incest moments, and why are bystanders LIKING THIS.

Because it's fucking great, and the bystanders don't know they are siblings, clearly
Jul 17, 2021 11:46 AM
Jul 2018
The characters all feel a little different compared to how they were portrayed in the original series...(an example would be what someone mentioned above about talkative Tatsuya)

don't know if i will continue watching although i do like to see Miyuki's events...
Jul 30, 2021 5:17 PM

Nov 2017
Oh well,the animations different,but who gives a toss?
Its more Miyuki(brocon) and Tatsuya(this episode is a little bit before the original series,so he does seem a bit more talkative,but then again,he's with his sister,who,even in the original,he seems to be more talkative with).
And of course,since its from Miyuki's(and probably others)perspective we get to see more "Onii-sama" moments,which I think the original series did well to show in the ways it did.
I liked it,I don't mind the animation changes,and I'm looking forward to more inces,crap,episodes ;)
Aug 20, 2021 11:32 PM

Apr 2020
so even if its from miyuki's pov this was more like a prequel to original mahoka series
getting ready to hear lots of oni-samaaaaa
Apr 26, 2022 3:30 PM

Mar 2019
Damn those escalators must be really tough if they can function without a problem even after that big fire, lol.

I'm not really expecting much from this but I'm interested to see how they will show the nine schools competition arc. The change in studio is very obvious, Tatsuya and Miyuki look very different.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 27, 2022 6:43 AM

Apr 2013
I hoped that we'd see less of Tatsuya in a spin-off about Miyuki, but instead we were going at pretty much 2 onii-samas/minute...
Aug 20, 2023 9:02 AM

Nov 2010
I love the Miyuki fanservice! That gave me a nice boner. She's my favorite girl in the show. I will enjoy all of her screen time!
The OST + Miyuki kicking ass scene was so cool! She's so beautiful!
I might enjoy this compared to the main series. Hopefully, there's lots of Miyuki fanservice.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Should I skip this or it's canon

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 8

11 by Dr_Harem_VII »»
Apr 12, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

39 by MiaAyende »»
Mar 10, 11:32 PM

» What does this cover ? No Spoilers

xnub - Aug 24, 2023

7 by baymaxemon »»
Jan 8, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

24 by GooseHybrid »»
Nov 1, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

38 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 21, 2023 9:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.