Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2010 6:59 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yes the lame Ken finally dies! I am however saddened by the fact that they welcome Lou back with pretty much open arms. She was a bitch ever since she turned her back and now it's like all that never happened.

Forgiveness levels really are crazy in anmie.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2021 7:08 PM

Jul 2009
What a finale battle!!

Fact that Mira was really willing to kill Goh on the spot. It just shows how much she really loves him.

Though one thing I was also disappointed just like Anna mentioned. Didn't realize how selfish Mira was. Still, I don't blame her seeing like this. Imagine coming back to life only to lose the one lover you had that was with you for 5 years.

Sure, it is very selfish and self centered of Mira. But this is what she's feeling right now.

I just wish she had handle it better. I thought she was happy for him. I'm sure there are others that she will find, but I guess Goh was just irreplaceable for her.

My man Kouji!! He just won't die!! Would not be surprise if he finally dies, but if he survives. Then he was the true MC afterall!!

Mira can't die twice. I think Mira will live for sure.

Lou finally being useful at the end. Even using Megange Zero's Jet Boy and Celeblader's Blade.

TURIPLLEEE DURAIIIIVUUU!!! FAAAIYAAA SOURUUUU BREAAAAAAAKAAAAAAA!

I really love the English Attack names of Super Robot shows.

It just sounds soo cool when pronounced in Japanese.

Is Goh dead? Probably or he should be. He's past point of the Insania Virus. But will not be surprised if he survives. I have a feeling they will use Shadow's treatment to cure him since she's been out of the picture.

Still, It doesn't make sense to have Shadow showing the Rabid Syndrome since that syndrome to the Insania Virus is only applicable to Males. Unless Shadow is Male all this time.

Last episode!! Finally we're at the end! Let's enjoy the last one!!
May 15, 2022 12:37 PM

Jun 2010
So cutting out the fluff, Mira came back from the dead, regretted being alive because of all she had lost from dying, and returned to death. What a pointless and dour story.

It also never truly addressed the obvious problem; what should Goh do when Mira has come back from the dead? Ultimately he has no signifigant reaction.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinkon Gattai Godannar 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2012

3 by Punkero »»
Jun 24, 2022 8:24 PM

Poll: » Shinkon Gattai Godannar 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 28, 2010

9 by Fronzel »»
May 15, 2022 1:17 PM

Poll: » Shinkon Gattai Godannar!! 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

SomaHeir - Oct 25, 2021

1 by Fronzel »»
May 11, 2022 9:32 AM

Poll: » Shinkon Gattai Godannar!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

syncrogazer - Aug 23, 2017

2 by Fronzel »»
May 8, 2022 3:28 PM

Poll: » Shinkon Gattai Godannar!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

SomaHeir - Oct 12, 2021

1 by Fronzel »»
May 8, 2022 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.