Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jun 27, 2021 11:33 PM

Jan 2011
first shot of the hummer i was like that is not a normal thing to see then it kept showing up but the whole time i was thinking who was it targeting ,still sad to see but guess that answer my question of do we still have to time travel or is the plot only taking place in the current time, still so many questions on why hes being targeted still and let alone what caused it.

can really do without takemitchy digressing back in to a baby back bitch every time i think hes grown he goes right back into being a lame ass
Jun 27, 2021 11:46 PM

Feb 2019
lifx_ said:
Marinate1016 said:

I’m honestly wondering why she ain’t get out and ran. I know people gonna say “shock” “fear” and all that bs but my ass would’ve been like usain bolt running to a store.
her body was trapped between the seat and front. her legs were pinned down and her torso torn from her bottom-half, there was no way for her to run out of there

I’m clearly talking about before.
Jun 27, 2021 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
Takemitchy the upcoming badass rising in the making!
oh god! with all those emotional pain, suffering loss of loved ones! all those culmination of feelings will turn you great ruthless capable leader of Toman in-order to save Hina!
we need some more of this show!
5/5.

Jun 27, 2021 11:48 PM

Jan 2021
Did he really just survived without a scratch 2 times in front of fu**ing car explosions ?
Lol
Jun 28, 2021 3:51 AM
Feb 2021
Stein's Gate vibes
Here we go again
Jun 28, 2021 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
gosh Takemichi is still such a clueless fool still can neither get his shit together nor recognize Hina's feelings towards him after so many time leaps, and the whole thing is back to square one.. they need to do something more w the story than just making mc travel back in time just for the sake of it and relive all the trauma w/o any character progression or change in plot otherwise it's starting to feel liike a drag
Jun 28, 2021 9:04 AM

May 2020
Keyaru6 said:
Emmuhzx said:
Wow, that was unexpected, I guess the present isn't as great as it looked and now Takemichi is gonna try to become the head of Toman, what an eventful episode, also:

RIP THAT PUSSY AYYY

😐😐😐😐😐😐
Calm down redo of healer lover imagine favouriting itadaki seieki 😐😐
Jun 28, 2021 10:09 AM

May 2018
If you heard a cracking sound, it was my heart breaking.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jun 28, 2021 11:23 AM
Nov 2019
Emmuhzx said:
Keyaru6 said:

😐😐😐😐😐😐

wow dude im so hurt you called me a redo of healer lover i am so what? itadaki is my fav hentai so what? you like one piece stfu
Jun 28, 2021 12:03 PM
Nov 2020
From the first moment I saw the Hummer I was like ohh shit, then when I saw it the second time... of course it wouldn't be so easy
Jun 28, 2021 1:15 PM
Jun 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the present timeline is not as pleasant as it seems. Well, there's Hina who seems to have a somewhat rocky relationship with Takemichi now.

Takemichi should probably try to hold his tears back more. It's not manly for him in this timeline especially after he saved Draken.

Nah, its fine, literally how are you gonna hold back your tears after seeing your gf and your childhood best friend get blown up in front of you? Saving Draken is one thing but seeing the people you love die in front of you (again, in Akkun's case) is just painful. Props to Takemichi for still standing strong and coming back up again, actually.
Jun 28, 2021 2:21 PM

May 2020
Keyaru6 said:
Emmuhzx said:

wow dude im so hurt you called me a redo of healer lover i am so what? itadaki is my fav hentai so what? you like one piece stfu
Cause One Piece is good, for someone who's never seen One Piece you're sure very opinionated especially for a person who has Itadaki Seieki over Jujutsu Kaisen, Naruto Shippuden and Re:Zero.
Jun 28, 2021 4:28 PM
Nov 2019
Emmuhzx said:
Keyaru6 said:

Cause One Piece is good, for someone who's never seen One Piece you're sure very opinionated especially for a person who has Itadaki Seieki over Jujutsu Kaisen, Naruto Shippuden and Re:Zero.

imagine literally thinking that everyone has the same opinion as you. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. I HATE ONE PIECE AND JUJUTSU KAISEN and naruto is the worst anime of all time in my opinion. and you keep bringing up the itadaki seieki thing as i said before so what? don't you know people have opinions go watch some anime with hundreds of fillers you'll enjoy that more.
Jun 28, 2021 4:52 PM

Aug 2016
It's actually impossible for me to explain how good the story of this anime is.
Jun 28, 2021 8:25 PM
Mar 2015
The timeline is persistent
Jun 28, 2021 10:48 PM

May 2020
Keyaru6 said:
Emmuhzx said:

imagine literally thinking that everyone has the same opinion as you. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. I HATE ONE PIECE AND JUJUTSU KAISEN and naruto is the worst anime of all time in my opinion. and you keep bringing up the itadaki seieki thing as i said before so what? don't you know people have opinions go watch some anime with hundreds of fillers you'll enjoy that more.
Just saying you'd rather watch hentai than those shows which is weird, not saying you have to have the same opinion as people. I skip fillers, plus, how'd you hate One Piece if you haven't seen it?
Jun 29, 2021 4:09 AM
Jun 2019
Dude what an episode this show can't let anyone be happy for even a moment. That scene is so graphic too god no punches are pulled whatsoever brutal. This show is incredible easily my favourite this season.
Jun 29, 2021 6:45 AM

Jan 2020
I just finished this episode like five minutes ago and i just cant stop crying
Jun 29, 2021 7:23 AM

Sep 2019
wow I didn't expect it to get this graphic
Jun 29, 2021 8:20 AM
Jan 2018
That last line.. so did Takemichi finally grow some spine? (JK haha I mean more useful in combat because he is so damn weak and all he can do now is crying). Looking forward for Season 2 if it happens I guess.
Jun 29, 2021 1:46 PM
Jul 2020
Hina got the full Devilman Crybaby treatment I'm ;-;
Jun 29, 2021 4:00 PM
Dec 2020
I think this episode was good after Takemichi saved Draken and Hina but seeing again how Hina dies in a car it was horrible and sad
I wonder how Takemichi will become the leader of Toman, I’d like to see how him try.
Btw, I hope this anime has an interesting and good ending!
The episode was good, 8/10
Jun 29, 2021 5:40 PM
Jan 2021
Gilgameshuu said:
I thought I would enjoy this more considering Re:Zero is my favorite anime but it really just feels like a cheap ripoff, like the author is trying so hard to be like Re:Zero, some lines towards the end are even exactly the same as Re:Zero.
Nobody cares about re zero lol
Jun 29, 2021 8:43 PM

Jan 2020
That was one insane way to wrap the episode off. I didn't expect the episode to go in this direction especially after the rather wholesome bits earlier on

Jun 30, 2021 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
I really wish we had more present day interactions then time travel. Like i get it is the point of the anime but something cool would be if Takemitchy went to Mikey present day and was like "Yo...im pissed off"
But no...he just cries...and shit gets worse.

He's actually a very unlikable MC.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 30, 2021 6:39 AM

Apr 2016
I thought there were gonna be only 12 episodes haha even better!
Jun 30, 2021 1:21 PM

May 2016
What a bad episode. None of any of the decisions of any characters involved make any sense beyond just being an excuse for the writer to create conflict again. There were a dozen ways they could have done this better.
Jun 30, 2021 4:52 PM

May 2017
Takemichi's bawling as soon as he saw Hina was SO CRINGE. I was dying of embarrassment just watching that scene lmao

Wow, that was quite an ending for the first cour 😟
Jun 30, 2021 9:35 PM

Jul 2012
Are they really not going to explain how Naoto knows Takemichi changed the events? Is it because of their hand-shake thing, that they're connected or something like that? Either way, it's strange for them not to talk about it.

I don't understand people criticising Takemichi for crying like... She was dead, and he risked his life to save her, and now she's there! In front of him! Alive and well! Of course he's going to tear up. Let the guy be emotional, goddammit!

I have to say I still haven't gotten used to the artstyle. Especially the fact that he looks exactly the same as he did as a 14 yo... Like, why? lol

So... Now we have to reach Steins;Gate, right? Ok, let's go Takemitchy.
Jun 30, 2021 10:13 PM

Jul 2016
Becoming the ToMan leader? Damn, dude. Just kill Kisaki already! And if that isn't enough, then you can start thinking about how to dethrone Mikey and shit. Good luck with that, by the way. I swear I'm gonna cringe to death the moment he dares to wear Mikey's leader clothes.

Disappointing episode. Can't believe that 17 or so minutes were just Takemichi acting pathetic AGAIN.
Jun 30, 2021 11:13 PM
Aug 2020
lmfao i knew shit would go down but bruh ☠
Jun 30, 2021 11:57 PM

Feb 2013
KANLen09 said:
With history rewritten, Takemichi has saved all potential deaths from occurring, and Naoto is all happy about it, especally to his dear sister Hina...which Takemichi still has second thoughts because of the new timeline.

The girlfriend that he leaped in time and saved her to see being alive in 12 years, Hina has gone pretty and with the similar necklace. And...it's awkward as hell between old faces after quite a while. The adverse effect of the new timeline of Takemichi thnking he's dumped Hina, well that.

The grown-up weirdo that is Hanma...still bears grudges over Takemichi, and the innocent Hina paid the price as an act of revenge. But...it's Akkun (who is part of Kisaki), and seemingly NOTHING has changed before Takemichi time-travelled. It's honestly sad to see Hina go out a 2nd time, and this time, Takemichi is gonna make things right once again...by being Toman's top gun.

Looking forward to Volume 5's Bloody Halloween arc coming next month!

You were not listening Hanma wanted to kill both.
Jul 2, 2021 5:03 AM
Sep 2019
NOOOO TRASHYMITCHY WHY'D YOU DUMP HINAAAAA!!
Jul 2, 2021 10:50 AM

Apr 2020
This oddly reminds me of Steins;Gate...

β”Œβ”€βˆβ‡βˆβ”€β”

β””β”€βˆβ‡βˆβ”€β”˜

Jul 3, 2021 6:13 AM

Jan 2021
It was going way to smooth so something like that was expectable.
But now my poor guy Takemichi has to live through the same shit again and probably even more.
Jul 3, 2021 11:15 AM
May 2020
an utterly mindboggling episode. in no way i could have expected it. takemitchy for head of toman is not a want but a burning need
Jul 4, 2021 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
the writing in this show is so questionably bad I have to keep pausing to ask questions to myself
Jul 5, 2021 12:25 PM

Aug 2018
Lilramune said:
the writing in this show is so questionably bad I have to keep pausing to ask questions to myself
Man for real, it blows my mind it's rated this highly. The characters act so fucking stupid it's a miracle they remember to breathe
Jul 5, 2021 5:23 PM

Mar 2021
No idea how some of the comments here can hate on a guy because he’s crying. Like damn, the only girl he ever loved appears back from the dead, thanks to his massive effort. Then she dies the same day. Who wouldn’t cry?

Painful episode. Just pain.

Jul 6, 2021 9:44 AM

Dec 2016
Takemichi is the most dumbass mc I've ever seen...When you finally got to see your gf after 12 years, I know it's awkward and all but that's what you do, go to the bathroom, not to pee but to think...that just makes it more awkward. Who the heck goes to the bathroom just to process new information. Can't he think while talking?

“I'm gonna be the head of Toman” don't make me laugh, Takemichi says that after wasting so many time talking to Akkun. He had enough time to get Hina out of the car before it exploded...I know that because her legs were stuck he would still run out of time but at least if he had tried, that effort would've been appreciated. And he had to open the gate with longer distance. He should've opened the gate of the driving seat. I was really losing my patience watching that scene. I wanna slap Takemichi.

Marinate1016 said:
I’m honestly wondering why she ain’t get out and ran. I know people gonna say “shock” “fear” and all that bs but my ass would’ve been like usain bolt running to a store.

I would've done that too, no matter how you look at it that car gave off wrong vibes but there are also some people who even if they got wrong vibes, they would still think otherwise that the car's just in a hurry it would change direction and park somewhere.
Rickydory123Jul 6, 2021 9:50 AM
Jul 6, 2021 1:58 PM

Jun 2013
This is kind of like I was saying before, he desperately wants to change the past but it's just gonna fuck up the future even more. Isn't it a cruel twist of fate that not only did Hina still die but she was murdered by Akkun who also died in the process. It's as if they were meant to stay dead no matter what.

I wonder how Naoto will react after he finds out how his sister died again. God, the way Akkun looked while he was dying, tormented. Hina dying because her lower half was crushed and she rapidly losing blood. Jesus Christ man.
臭い-
Jul 11, 2021 3:05 AM
Oct 2019
What the hell...
Hina still die, Akkun still die as well.
Kisaki still in Toman?

Now Takemichi need to surpassed the Attractor Field, make the divergence meter exceeded 1% and goes back to Steins;Gate World line.
Wait, wrong Anime lmao

Shit this is Okabe Rintarou saving Shiina Mayuri again...
davidyodo24Jul 11, 2021 3:09 AM
Jul 11, 2021 12:23 PM

Jul 2008
GODDAMNIT WTF?!?!!?

SO clearly their time travel adventures did not fix their fate.

This Kisaki bastard...can he time travel too?
Jul 12, 2021 3:32 AM
Dec 2020
Like the only crazy thing to me is that Draken is alive so Mikey is good..how the hell Kisaki put his hands on Touman when those two are there.. :S
Jul 17, 2021 3:10 PM
Sep 2018
Rip Hina :( but insane episode for emitions and all
Jul 18, 2021 5:45 AM
May 2020
i wonder why tf takemitchy had to dump hina
Jul 23, 2021 2:20 AM

Jun 2020
Atlast Takemitchy showed that he is the MC of this show :D
Aug 11, 2021 10:09 AM

Jan 2016
Figured this was gonna happen. No way everything was gonna end happily when this is probably 24 eps
Aug 14, 2021 1:11 AM

Aug 2017
So it was Takemichi who decided to dump Hina. Despite Takemichi saved a few lives, Hina and Akkun still dies but much later!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 15, 2021 10:29 PM
Oct 2019
this is so awful

i don't mean that i'm sad mole-face died again. i mean that this show is awful to watch

the first 2/3 of this episode was just miserable awkwardness and silence. fuck, make it stop. and the final 1/3 was hurr durr we're going to do another shocking cliffhanger at the end of a boring-ass episode in hopes you forget how boring it was and are excited to watch the next episode

well, guess fucking what? i'm not interested anymore. you've been pulling this crap ALL SEASON. it would be one thing if the episodes were good and interesting and then you pulled the cliffhanger to really tie it all in and/or hype the next episode. but this show is 80% garbage, 15% good, 5% cliffhanger, 1% sweet toman gang uniforms

i'm over it

5/10. probably dropping this. or at the very least, i'm going to put it on hold for a long while
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

249 by Choirul2009 »»
Apr 5, 10:58 PM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

334 by yuiishii »»
Apr 1, 8:35 AM

» Worst protagonist ever? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - Jan 14

169 by KobayashiChi »»
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2021

165 by Anzu_luvs_u »»
Mar 3, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.