Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2021 6:38 AM
May 2020
r41venN said:
First 15 minutes : your generic rom-com
Last 5 minutes : Re:Zero

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING
Jun 27, 2021 7:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Holy shit, the first part really disturbing me. But seriously its way out of my initial expectation. Fucking Takemichi really did nothing and couldn't even sense what Hina said there. The good thing is, with that kind of behaviour, he saved his whole ass and ready to be back to his damn past again. The important point? Its kinda be at those christmas place and time, i suppose. By seeing this episode, now i understand slightly why Hina always being targeted. Hina held out some important roles back then, with Toman. So, yeah, no matter how far Takemichi tried to avoid the fate of Hina, the bad shit always coming to her.

So, yeah Takemichi logic really made a sense there. But, still, its too big! Then for the ironic, its always be Akkun as the executioner. Wth? Looks like Takemichi will be forced to stay on the past for a long time, until he can reaching out the goal as the head of Toman. I dunno how, the first thing comes on my mind is obviously getting rid of all Valhalla gang upper dude, including Hanma, and Kiseki. But, its still got some consequencies, right?

Honestly, this is fascinating, a lot of possibilities, a lot of routes will coming up. However, for this first cour, its a kind of solid finale. I can't wait to see the next arc, really ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 27, 2021 7:12 AM

Oct 2018
r41venN said:

it's totally that :')
Jun 27, 2021 7:15 AM
Nov 2020
This episode hit hard, I thought its going to get lovely-dovely now but man, why why why she has to die, & now his going to go back in time and be a Boss of Toman.... I hope his not going to cry anymore, as he cries easily hehe
Jun 27, 2021 7:24 AM

Jun 2020
Damn, every episode always feels so short!!!!! It always flys by. And they adapted the car scene really well, I’ll give them that. Also I didn’t notice that Akkun was already tailing them in the manga.

I can’t fucking wait for the next arc, it’s my favourite but also ಥ﹏ಥ
Bloody Halloween let’s goooooooooo ಥ﹏ಥಥ﹏ಥ

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 27, 2021 7:40 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
RREIGN said:
Damn, I knew it.

That vehicle is very sus

Never expected the driver to be Akkun though. Pain.

I thought I was the only one who saw that Hummer was tailing them the entire time. lol.
Jun 27, 2021 8:00 AM

Apr 2014
man what an episode

if anything it was really nice to see Hina in the future but on the other hand its kinda crazy that its always Akkun that is always involved with a lot of the things that happens in the future its just like he always becomes the Dog of the next boss smh...

with that said least now Takemichi is finally ready , finally ready to take charge and actually finally realizes what he really wants

im looking forward to next ep and the changed Takemichi
"one step at a time"
Jun 27, 2021 8:07 AM

May 2020
Wow, that was unexpected, I guess the present isn't as great as it looked and now Takemichi is gonna try to become the head of Toman, what an eventful episode, also:

RIP THAT PUSSY AYYY
Jun 27, 2021 8:09 AM

Jul 2020
Oh man, this episode looked like things were going to go normally, until Takemichi stumpled upon Hanma at the bathroom. Turns out that history basically repeated itself and now Takemichi wants to become the head of Toman.

Definitely curious to see what happens next!
Jun 27, 2021 8:18 AM

Apr 2021
Just when everything was looking good, things went south and now he's are back to square one. Takemichi should do it all again. It was really sad seeing him like that.

Edit : Corrected grammatical errors
Joel77Mar 15, 2023 8:57 AM
Jun 27, 2021 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
I knew that 'too good to be true' was the ongoing theme for the 1st half of the episode but the 2nd half was still shocking af. 🤯 ffs Akkun, not again! 😆

r41venN said:

LMAO the accuracy!!! 😆
Jun 27, 2021 9:54 AM
Apr 2020
Locadi said:
Manga18 said:
Why now?

Why did everything had to happen 12 years after the big parking lot fight? COuldn't they kill the two earlier?

This episode just screams "here's why we'll make 22 volumes of this manga"

There is a reason why they're killed 12 years later and not before but it's a spoiler.

No reason can be good enough, but the meta-reason that we need takemichi to lose as little time as possible in the past
Jun 27, 2021 10:25 AM
Aug 2020
Could not stand this show at first... but it is slowing growing on me. Anyway, that type of cliff-hanger... if only I had waited to watch Episode 12 until Episode 13 came out. Oh well...
Jun 27, 2021 10:34 AM

Jul 2015
Soraaaxii said:

No way!!! Seriously?! I thought this will be continuous!!

My mistake the next arc is called "tokyo revengers Bloody Halloween" and i thought the show is taking a brake but apparently its not and its continuing.
https://www.cbr.com/tokyo-revengers-bloody-halloween-arc-toman-origin-story/
Jun 27, 2021 11:02 AM
Mar 2020
lequan15 said:
Marinate1016 said:

I’m honestly wondering why she ain’t get out and ran. I know people gonna say “shock” “fear” and all that bs but my ass would’ve been like usain bolt running to a store.

Well it could be we perceive it slow while it happen fast
yeah true that that trucks speed was fast. Humans take time to make a decision and it all happened under seconds.
Jun 27, 2021 11:04 AM
Jul 2014
Marinate1016 said:
Encount03 said:
Omg is nobody gonna talk about how hina leg just got cut off it was so brutal. I love their relationship and it was literally a mental breakdown for me when she died.

I’m honestly wondering why she ain’t get out and ran. I know people gonna say “shock” “fear” and all that bs but my ass would’ve been like usain bolt running to a store.

Didn't you see the big driving wheel embedded in her hips? Didn't see say "I can't feel my legs"? I guess even Usain can't run very fast with his hips broken loll
Jun 27, 2021 11:09 AM
Jul 2014
An I the only one that wasn't surprised at all by the events in this episode? I mean... 5 minutes of Takemichi walking down the stairs after saying "nah I'm a stranger, I can't face her". Of course he'll run into her!

Let's go for a drive to talk... Well ok I guess. Ho... Look the same car following then whenever we see the car driving around. I guess someone is tailing them.

When they parked I thought they would get assaulted though, so that's a surprise.
Jun 27, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2020
I am speechless about what happened. So sad to see our favorite girl died in the tragic way. I mean things can't get much worse can it?
Jun 27, 2021 11:21 AM

Mar 2017
No no no no... how did 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 change?! It was obvious that saving Hina & Akkun wasn't the end but I didn't expect this. The only way that this could all happen again after everything Takemichi did is if there's someone else who's either time traveling or knows the future... possibly Hanma is my guess.

I felt my heart drop when it was revealed Akkun was in that jeep and then that scene between Takemichi & Hina just tore it right outta my chest. I like the determination in Take-chan this time though, instead of the utter despair I expected.
Jun 27, 2021 11:43 AM
Apr 2018
Question regarding the mc fmc relationship. I know they were dating before he went back to the past but technically dosent she fall in love with the one that comes from rhe future?
Jun 27, 2021 12:40 PM

Jan 2014
Man tbh I was like please end it here in this ep, I had enough of MCs crying like he is just unbelievably pathetic all the time, and when he gets up to do something other than crying he just ends fking everything up.

Ah it is shame that other characters are kind of interesting and likable but MC... I just hope he will get through this crying phase fast.
Jun 27, 2021 1:00 PM

Jul 2019
this anime is so bad lmao
y'all should watch haibane renmei
Jun 27, 2021 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
it's a surprise that tacho is alive but it didn't last long after hanagaki meets Tachibana's death it was tense how will events be now looking forward to next Episode that looks good.
Jun 27, 2021 1:51 PM
Mar 2018
I wont talk about how great the anime is,
Just want to know how many episodes are remaining at least if it's a season?
Jun 27, 2021 2:08 PM

Jan 2021
God help me with this one I really wished that this one would make it better but it doesn’t make any sense at all.. takemichi as the Protagonist of this Anime has such a bad character writing that I‘m just sitting here full of questions with one that sits right in front of me :“why would he act like that?“ why would he just stand there in front of the car that just crashed into naotos and frickin start a conversation with his friend????? In what Universe does that makes sense he could’ve saved both and he just decided to start talking with him. And this is just one of many decisions that are questionable.
Jun 27, 2021 2:23 PM

Jul 2020
takemitchy needs to man up a little sheesh!
Fantastic ending to this arc nonetheless . Promising to save everyone by becoming the Boss.what a way to go!
Ps: imagine if this was just a 12 ep season with this one being the season finale 😂😂😂😂😂
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Jun 27, 2021 2:23 PM

Jul 2013
AH I'M SO MAD LOL. I wish Takemitchy at least kissed Hina or had a proper conversation before she died.

Older Hanma is handsome oof. Still a bastard though.

Takemitchy has to really switch strategies. He's been focusing so much on preventing the 'Effect' (Drakken dies, Hina dies, Akkun dies), but all those deaths can be attributed to Hanma. Therefore, he needs to handle the root 'Cause' (Hanma himself).

Until then-
Jun 27, 2021 2:28 PM

Feb 2021
Im gonna read the manga now
Jun 27, 2021 3:11 PM
Jun 2021
I can't believe he left Hina and ran to the toilet after she told him that...
I'm sorry but how the fuck this dude is 26yo haha.

It could have been a fun ride, but I'm already tired of this pathetic MC.
Jun 27, 2021 3:25 PM

Mar 2018
holy shit this just turned all the way up

just went from petty squabbles to murders

this now reminds me of steins gate

adult hinas too cute

why were they gunning for takemichi? is he still involved with toman he just didn't know it?
Jun 27, 2021 3:57 PM
Nov 2019
BRO THIS ANIME IS SO FUCKING GOOD....I SAY IT OVER AND OVER BUT NO MATTER WHAT I STILL FIND MYSELF SAYING IT. BRUH plssss don't ruin it by a garbage ending or smth cuz this is top tier if it keeps this way it will be one of my favs and 9/10 for sure also i hope it will be 1 long season and not more than 1 season cuz LIKE A WEEK FEELSLONG so imagine having to wait 2 years for a season 2...i can't so i'd have to read the manga and that way i wouldn't enjoy the story since i hate manga. either way great fucking episode unfortunately i was on edge the whole way through since i know something was gonna happen also this man needs to stop screaming about him having powers it might backfire lmaooo can't wait for the next one.
Jun 27, 2021 3:59 PM
Nov 2019
Emmuhzx said:
Wow, that was unexpected, I guess the present isn't as great as it looked and now Takemichi is gonna try to become the head of Toman, what an eventful episode, also:

RIP THAT PUSSY AYYY

😐😐😐😐😐😐
Jun 27, 2021 4:01 PM
Nov 2019
quiuzus said:

i know it's ur opinion and all that. but like actually... that is A GARBAGE opinion like A GENUINELY GARBAGE ONE at that.
Jun 27, 2021 4:04 PM

Feb 2021
I already had suspicions about the validity of how easy everything started off. Then, I started seeing that H2 Hummer driving around them constantly, showing up in the rear view mirror of Naoto's little Fiat500 looking car. Then I saw that Hummer driving around the alleyway from where they parked, at that point it couldn't have been a coincidence. It was pretty obvious that it wouldn't be this easy.

But damn, seeing Hina in such a state, like that, the shock she must've been in, holy fuck. It was devastating to watch. Can't believe that idiot Akkun is still messed up after all. Not enough has changed in the past to alter this tragic future.

Takemichi's final words lit a fire in my soul. I'm excited for the future of this series.
Jun 27, 2021 4:21 PM

Mar 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the present timeline is not as pleasant as it seems. Well, there's Hina who seems to have a somewhat rocky relationship with Takemichi now.

Takemichi should probably try to hold his tears back more. It's not manly for him in this timeline especially after he saved Draken.

Crying is not a feminine thing to do, the fact that he cries but gets shit done anyways is the appeal of him. It's okay to cry, it's not okay to cry if that's the only thing you're gonna do. Let's not confuse things and get gender involved.
secondshelpJun 30, 2021 6:18 PM
Jun 27, 2021 4:40 PM
Apr 2020
Keyaru6 said:
quiuzus said:

i know it's ur opinion and all that. but like actually... that is A GARBAGE opinion like A GENUINELY GARBAGE ONE at that.

Not really, this anime has so many problems it's easy to call it bad.

Jun 27, 2021 4:47 PM
Dec 2020
omg omg omg! wtf i cried so much in this episode T-T at first i was an unsuspecting bitch, thinking everything was all peaceful and things could go back to normal, but how wrong i was... takemichi and hina meeting again was the most adorable thing ever!!! but god damm the ending fucking crushed me. truly these two deserve sooooo much better! and everybody else too! my heart broke when i saw that car coming through, cause i knew some shit was happening. i pray to the anime gods that in some universe, takemichi and hina can live happily peace :) maybe i should start reading the manga??? but we'll see... now takemichi has to break the news to naoto..and go back to become the leader/head of toman!!??@!#! def want to see how he will make that happen.
Jun 27, 2021 4:55 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 12 and its not looking good in the end.. its true that takemichi has now saved hina and his friends, but one thing that he must do the most, should have been to kill kisaki.. for he is the root of all the evil happening in the city, but knowing takemichi, he is very naive and a crybaby.. thus it wont be possible for now to save hina and his friends.. and knowing also how dumb he also is, he probably also wont learn how to fight.. altho some things has changed, nothing has also changed.. with takemichis powers, he can definitely go to the past, but it will be hell difficult to change the future from there.. we may have our destiny, but our fates are all the same.. anyways, i rate the episode a 9.5 of 10, 9.5 for story and 9 for art.. :)
Jun 27, 2021 5:32 PM

Apr 2014
The weakest part of this entire show is undoubtedly the MC. Takemitchy's design is already pretty average in his ten years compared to the other designs, but his adult self is terribly designed. He looks like a bobble head with a neck that should be way wider or a face that should be smaller. Also, can he stop fucking crying already. He cried practically every episode, even when there is no reason to cry.

I like this show, don't get me wrong. Most of the characters are interesting, it shows things in anime that you rarely see (i.e. Suicide) and it doesn't shy away from showing some tackling some hard topics (i.e. Rape victims). All this being said, the main character sucks ass, and it's keeping me from naming this show great.
Jun 27, 2021 5:48 PM
Dec 2020
my prediction as to why takemichi broke up with hina is because of his involvement with toman and didn’t want hina to get caught in it. but from my previous prediction this episode, they may prove me completely wrong.
Jun 27, 2021 6:53 PM

Apr 2015
I wish Hina could've got out of the car when she saw a truck coming her way in an empty parking lot at full speed.
Jun 27, 2021 6:55 PM

Apr 2015
Also I wonder if Akkun was planning this all along even after seeing Takemitchi at the barbershop.
Jun 27, 2021 8:48 PM
Dec 2020
Holy shit what an episode. The beginning was perfect man I thought this show was over man Takemitchy saved Hina. Second half fuck man. I almost cried man Hina and Akkuns death were terrible fuck Kisaki. Also That hanma dude was drippy as fuck. This was an emotional ass episode. Time to read manga.😂🔥❤️❤️👍🏻.
Jun 27, 2021 8:56 PM
May 2019
Are we getting another episode or was this the season finale?
Jun 27, 2021 9:13 PM
Nov 2017
Yeah, I'm just going to go read the manga. This is making no sense. They're treating Takemitchy like he's godking. My man working at a video store with no ties to Toma as an adult yet they are so hell bent on killing this man. Even in the original timeline he died because the gang wanted him dead. Like why? Even in the original timeline he was nothing but a slave. Doesn't make any sense to want to man dead. I'm getting to the bottom of this can't wait. Manga here I come.
Jun 27, 2021 9:18 PM
May 2021
Personally, I think Takemitchy has single handedly outranked Naruto+Deku on any crying list! Doing so in just 12 episodes.
Jun 27, 2021 9:27 PM
May 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Encount03 said:
Omg is nobody gonna talk about how hina leg just got cut off it was so brutal. I love their relationship and it was literally a mental breakdown for me when she died.

her body was trapped between the seat and front. her legs were pinned down and her torso torn from her bottom-half, there was no way for her to run out of there
Jun 27, 2021 9:28 PM
May 2021
After reading the manga and rewatching this scene again, it's depressing what went down. Poor Akkun, I feel bad for him.
Jun 27, 2021 10:10 PM

Feb 2014
This was heartbreaking to see. When you know its coming but still hits hard.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 27, 2021 11:30 PM
Feb 2021
I thought Kisaki was bad before, but hell no, he's the worst.

In my head, I was screaming with Takemichi when he punched the ground after that explosion took out Hina.

Back to square one. Episode was fire, 10/10.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

250 by Captain22 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

334 by yuiishii »»
Apr 1, 8:35 AM

» Worst protagonist ever? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - Jan 14

169 by KobayashiChi »»
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2021

165 by Anzu_luvs_u »»
Mar 3, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.