Forum Settings
Forums

'Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru.' Reveals Additional Staff, Cast, Third Promo

New
Jun 26, 2021 8:21 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Nigojuu's Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. (The Detective Is Already Dead) light novel revealed on Saturday additional staff, a third promotional video, and the opening theme artist.

Mai Fuchigami (Persona 5 the Animation) is joining the cast as detective Kase Fuubi. The anime is scheduled to premiere on July 4 at 9:30 p.m. on AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, BS Nippon Television, and TV Aichi.

Staff
Animation Supervisor: Kazuya Miura (Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! director)
Assistant Director: Shinichi Fukumoto (Hataage! Kemono Michi episode director)
Art Director, Art Setting: Minoru Ookouchi (Kekkai Sensen background art)
Color Design: Eiko Nishi (Ame-iro Cocoa in Hawaii)
Director of Photography: Kouhei Honami
Editing: Rina Oguchi (IMAGICA.Lab) (Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara)
Sound Director: Nobuyuki Abe (Kemono Friends)
Sound Effects: Junichirou Suzuki (Swara Pro) (Maou-sama, Retry!), Kyouhei Akitsuma (Swara Pro)
Music: Yuuyu (Shiyan Pin Jiating), Naoki Tani (HANO) (Fumikiri Jikan), Tatsuya Yano (Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu opening theme composition)
Music Production: INCS toenter

Mary x jon-YAKITORI is performing the opening theme "Koko de Ikiteru.", previewed in the promotional video below. VTuber and illustrator Nana Kagura will perform the ending theme "Kodou."

Manabu Kurihara (Tokyo Ghoul animation director) is helming the anime series at ENGI. Deko Akao (Noragami) is handling the series composition, and Yousuke Itou (Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?) is designing the characters.

Nigojuu began penning the mystery romantic comedy novel on the Kakoyomu platform in October 2019. Kadokawa began publishing the title through its MF Bunko J imprint with illustrations by Umibouzu in November that year and shipped the fifth volume on May 25.

Yen Press licensed the light novel in English and will publish the second volume on October 19.

PV 3

Source: animate Times
DatRandomDudeJun 26, 2021 8:22 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 26, 2021 8:29 AM

Jul 2019
The anime I'm most waiting for this next season!
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Jun 26, 2021 8:44 AM

Jul 2015
I hope they are not overhypeing this show. Looks interesting and I'll definitely checks this out.

Jun 26, 2021 8:49 AM

Aug 2020
imma be honest , with every PV they have released my impression of this anime is just going down . the only good thing that has caught my eye so far is that brilliant action scene with the white haired girl . Got ridiculous amount of shadings to it and it looks phenomenal .
Jun 26, 2021 9:10 AM

Oct 2017
Just a few more days to go.
Jun 26, 2021 9:12 AM

Feb 2016
The LN is definitely great and they're going with 3 vols for this anime
Now this anime will definitely be popular if they don't mess up the adaptation
Jun 26, 2021 9:47 AM

Apr 2012
Has something changed in the adaptations of modern LNs? For some reason, I no longer feel the same charm of shows like Toradora or Oregairu that I caught in the 00s.
Jun 26, 2021 2:40 PM

Apr 2020
Wth, a Vtuber performing an ED theme, well more reasons to watch this anime!

I know it's not the first time this happened (maybe idk), but that caught me interested. Hopefully the intensive promotional push this anime has been receiving will translate into popularity and ofc those LN & Blu-Ray sales.

Although since this only started in late 2019, I figure that a potential S2 will not come out until 2023-2024.
Jun 27, 2021 4:50 AM

Feb 2019
There being a lot of scenes of that plane, which from the synopsis seems like just the pilot's (pun not intended) focus, is worrying.

I could see this going the gets-way-worse-after-ep-1 route.

And a Vtuber ED? Seriously? Christ help us.
O_T_TJun 27, 2021 4:56 AM
Well I for one already loved Lain.

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by AwNoodles »»
24 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
3 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.