Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2021 6:45 AM
Jun 2021
Hi! Not sure if anyone is here, but I'll get to the subject, hoping that someone would be interested in it.
Jankenman is a surprisingly good show, even if it is for the kiddies, with its whimsical atmosphere and basic yet charming themes. Just an Anime to watch if you were feeling down or want a feel good show for a 51 Episodes.
I know this as a kid, because I watched it, dubbed in Arabic (I was taught the language very early by a family of Arabs).
Unfortunately, people didn't record the show properly, leaving us with a partly complete list. Then there is the NEW Arabic dub by Venus Center, which is a huge NO JUST NO to me.
There is a WEBRIP to the show in Japanese, but no subtitles.
Would anyone be interested in subbing the show for English? For me there is two Episodes I at least want subtitles of:
-Ep 44 ズルメンコの逆襲
-Ep 51 ジャンケンマンは不滅です!
Feel free to do the rest if you want. It's a precious show to me, and I've been looking around to find it whole again.
Aug 14, 2021 11:50 PM
Nov 2015
It'll be cool if people translates or sub Jankenman. I was exposed to Jankenman last year while searching for images of Mega Man: Upon the Star.
Aug 15, 2021 1:24 AM
Nov 2015
When is it already deters any fansub for translating Jankenman!?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.