Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Farewell, My Dear Cramer
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aris is very talented but they made her look lonely and kinda creepy in this episode.

Nozomi's determination is still fierce as ever. You can see it in her eyes. This match felt more than just either side trying to win. It's about trying to live up to expectations and see how far they have improved, individually and as a team.

Jun 20, 2021 9:24 AM

Jun 2019
Uruwa Hosei once again showed why they're the superior team to our girls as they managed to score not one but two goals in the second half. But, the great thing was our girls haven't lost hope at all. They're still looking forward to the last minutes of the game and trying to win the game by any means. The opponents may be superior but they can't break the will of our girls.

As the match enters its final 5 minutes, whats's in store for this match. Where would the match go in the end. It'll be interesting to see this as we'll move to the last episode of this show.
Jun 20, 2021 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
At this point, I don't really care about the pacing of the show, the long-term "recap" padding and anime-original scenes has effectively killed the intensity that this show could've potentially got from the beginning.

Alice and Yu easily wrecked the Warabi's defenses, even with Nozomi and Suo on the defense. But her backstory as "The Living Dead" shut-in, as much from her weird face, her aesthetics made up all the difference, except for the sports that didn't fit her stature, and soccer would come to be her strength in silence. A falso nueve like Liverpool's Roberto Firmino.

Even things like sacrificing players to get actual fouls, this can prove fatal, and the trio strikers of Alice, Chika and Yu have the whole field on guard, and 2 goals easily scored by the marionette. Alice's easily the MVP of the Urawa Hosei team. But regardless, the Warabi girls take in stride of their performance to try to the best they could with the time remaining that slowly rings to the final whistle, which is commendale that they AT LEAST tried. Aya's still an idiot striker though.

At least the episodes are going by pretty fast (that doesn't feel fast), so that's a plus.
Jun 20, 2021 9:58 AM
Sep 2015
I feel like Onda was still playing with the mindset of lingering to male soccer, and that female soccer is not a real soccer, until she realized that there are a lot of girls better than her, and there's already at least one or two in this match in the opposite team.
Jun 20, 2021 10:38 AM

Dec 2014
Was it just me or did it feel like they mistake in either the audio or the subs because it seemed like they were saying Non-chan's old middle school partner in crime was on the opposing team when they actually meant Midori.

Good episode, Urawa and Alice especially sliced open the Warabi defense to get not one but two goals.

I don't see Warabi's coming back from this given how late it is but anything can happen I guess. My expectation is that they will lose 2-1.
Jun 20, 2021 10:52 AM

Jun 2020
Lelouch0202 said:
Was it just me or did it feel like they mistake in either the audio or the subs because it seemed like they were saying Non-chan's old middle school partner in crime was on the opposing team when they actually meant Midori.

Yea I noticed it as well. Was a sub error.
Jun 20, 2021 11:17 AM

Mar 2020
Five minutes left and Warabi's are down 2-0. It is only then they decide to play as a team. I Totally understand the logic behind that.
Jun 20, 2021 12:14 PM

Jul 2011
This anime is getting inside my mind. My anxiety, the feeling of wanting to swear, looking at the clock every moment. Took so long, but now is what really matters, football.
Jun 20, 2021 2:34 PM

Dec 2017
Firmino hm... I thought this anime only had old references like the pirlo one, or was it roberto carlos? I dont remember. I would like to see a Steven Gerrard reference since its my favorite player but since they already named Xavi I dont think I'll see one.
Are the guys/friends of the Onda good at playing? They've never showed how good are them, I remember something like the Boy's club of this school is good but idk about those 3 in specific.
Jun 20, 2021 4:07 PM

Jun 2020
ShikishimaKrile said:
Firmino hm... I thought this anime only had old references like the pirlo one, or was it roberto carlos? I dont remember. I would like to see a Steven Gerrard reference since its my favorite player but since they already named Xavi I dont think I'll see one.
Are the guys/friends of the Onda good at playing? They've never showed how good are them, I remember something like the Boy's club of this school is good but idk about those 3 in specific.

just see the prequel movie my guy

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 20, 2021 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
And the match was cool were I liked the team's determination of how to act in football matches.
Jun 20, 2021 6:13 PM

Apr 2021
3min recap? Seriously?
I really have to read the manga because they screwed up so bad the anime version.
Jun 20, 2021 9:21 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, there will always some shit to blocked Onda being a match star. This episode, its those slender girl and her petite angel comrade. Not the enemy i expect to become a great hurdle at those last minutes, considering almost no time they've got to shine on the very previous episodes. But, here they came, as a real trouble to Warabi's rising spirit and be the real cause of their frustating lost. Oh, man, it must be hurts.

Still, the girls showed me a great respond against those hits, moreover to their second-year captain to finally showed a decent captain wise of acts. Its brought them another rising spirits, even got one close fuckin chance via the dancing swan through header. But, that's it. At least, they were having fun playing soccer together as a team. Cause that's the only feels left before everything completely reach its end. Oh, man, it must be hurts!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 20, 2021 10:41 PM

Jul 2016
I feel really dissapointed that this anime is just seeing Onda lose every single match even if she is an extraordinary player and the future of the japanese's female soccer.

Idk if we will see more of this anime after this mediocre adaptation. I'm thinking if i could just jump to the manga or wait for another season of this series.

btw, the movie is better than this "anime" by far.
Jun 20, 2021 10:59 PM

Oct 2017
Being team like for the first time eh, but it's too late damn it.
Jun 20, 2021 11:15 PM
Mar 2010
Oh, cmon another sports anime where as much as players have potential they still lose every game. By the time they start winning when it counts anime already canceled.
Jun 20, 2021 11:18 PM

Aug 2019
what’s with this show spoiling what happens in the episode in the intro? like in the beginning it said something along the lines of how that tall girl would send their team plummeting to the bottom so now I’m almost positive they’ll lose this game
Jun 21, 2021 1:19 AM

Nov 2012
I had high expectations, its a big shame it turned out like this, damn, I dont think the movie can fix this bad mc.

My Candies:

Jun 21, 2021 3:41 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! Stop scaring us with your monologues Sawa lmao. Damn, the moment Urawa Hosei scored their second goal, I knew it was a wrap. I hope they at least get a goal though to ruin their clean sheet. Suo is always hilarious, but it's nice to see what actually goes on in her head, they're playing soccer. I hope we get a season 2, either way I'll definitely read the manga. Looking forward to the season finale.
Jun 21, 2021 3:45 AM

Aug 2019
The movie definitely increased my enjoyment of this anime. I guess it's because we got to know more about Onda. Anyways, the series has become fun I guess. It's weird to say that on the penultimate episode, but yeah.
Jun 21, 2021 6:02 AM

Dec 2017
LemosLobato said:
ShikishimaKrile said:

just see the prequel movie my guy

Yea im planning on doing it after this season ends
Jun 23, 2021 12:13 AM

Oct 2008
Urawa Hosei scored 2 points!
from what i see Warabi Seinan isn't getting anywhere! they had almost 2 near goals...but that's it...how can they make a comeback without being demoralized!?
oh well...
4/5.

Jun 27, 2021 8:25 AM
Aug 2017
So because she doesn't like to be touched, she quit basketball, a non-contact sport, to play football, a contact sport? Huh? Nice goals though. I hope Urawa Hosei hang on cause they're the better team and deserve it more tbh, but I'm expecting Onda to pull off a miracle hat-trick or something.
Jul 10, 2021 1:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That undead girl is way too OP, she looks like she's 180cm at least xD
2-0 and not much time left, eh, it sounds really bad for them but they don't give up
Aug 20, 2021 12:18 PM

Jul 2015
Despite being 2 points behind because of the eccentric player Adatara and only 5 minutes left on the clock, its good to see the girls playing like a team together.

Sep 13, 2021 4:51 PM
Feb 2021
I found it very slowly, but I'm finally going to finish!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2021

36 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 1, 3:29 AM

» So i guess it's just bad?

KoroSensei024 - May 2, 2021

42 by Romax24245 »»
Apr 27, 2023 3:36 AM

» More seasons?

Sleeping_wolf_ - Jun 20, 2021

8 by Torcher_ »»
Oct 8, 2022 8:46 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2021

26 by samsince04 »»
Aug 14, 2022 3:29 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2021

125 by samsince04 »»
Aug 13, 2022 11:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.