Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 19, 2021 9:49 PM

Dec 2014
Vindicater said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode as always.

Man, am I glad that Draken survived. I was really hoping he would pull through.

Loved the shot of Mikey just waking out while everyone else celebrated Draken pulling through. He staying strong for everyone else. The scene with him breaking down outside by himself was quite emotional.

The future has changed for the better. Akkun is a hair stylist. Sounds like Mikey and Draken are still together and most importantly Hina is still alive.

Very curious on how the story will progress from here.

We don't know if Draken and Mikey are together or not. All we know is gthat Akkun survived and Hina is alive.

Yeah, my bad. That wasn't confirmed. That's just me hoping.
Jun 19, 2021 10:03 PM

Nov 2012
Peh did all this for Pah-chin but never once tried to visit him in prison?!!? If he had, he would've seen Draken. dumbass!

Takemichi's outlaw shorts...lmao.
Jun 19, 2021 10:08 PM
Mar 2015
He did succeed in keeping Draken alive past August 3
Jun 19, 2021 10:37 PM
Jan 2019
Good episode but why/how does Naoto know he succeeded. If Naoto is from that timeline where his sister didn't die, then he should have never known about the mission with Takemichi. Maybe I'm forgetting something in a past episode or they discuss why sooner. They are in such a different world line that they should pretty much be strangers.
Jun 19, 2021 10:44 PM

Jul 2020
Easily my favourite episode of this series.

Now, I'm really curious to know how many episode are in this season after this episode. This was a really amazing episode, especially towards the end. Draken was able to pull through and survive the wound. It seems that Takemichi was able to impact the present a bit, however I feel really uneasy knowing that there is going to be some twist coming up really soon.
Jun 19, 2021 11:55 PM

Mar 2021
All well that end well!
Happy to see Draken alive (as he is my favourite character in this anime).
Takemitchy did a great job in saving both Toman and Draken and he is now the first commander good for him ( i mean the past "him").
Excited to see what comes up next.
Takemitchy has corrected the past and now he has Hina by his side.
Jun 20, 2021 12:46 AM
Jun 2020
i cried when i saw akkun live his dream. so happy for him
Jun 20, 2021 1:31 AM

Dec 2018
Draken's survive since it's already pass 3rd August, Takemichi manage to change the future!
Everything is going well, l guess something horrible will happen later that made Takemichi has to go back to the past again.

Jun 20, 2021 2:32 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Oh man, there's gonna be some serious PAIN coming up now isn't there.... having everything all sunshine and butterflies when you're only halfway through isn't a good sign....

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 20, 2021 2:38 AM

Jun 2015
yet another" makes no fucking sense" episode! time travel in this series doesn't follow logic at all! how does Naoto know about what happened in this timeline? Takemichi changed the past!
Jun 20, 2021 3:08 AM

Oct 2016
Really good episode! Glad things went well in the past, but I am not so sure yet for the future. It's so nice to see Akkun not looking like a drug addict though and following his dream of becoming a hairstylist. For a second there I thought Hina and Naoto were both dead phew, but that would mean no more time travel so they're definitely never gonna kill Naoto. I hope we get to see future Hina with that necklace without any pain and suffering.

If there is one thing I am sure of though, is that Takemichi has no drip lmao. If Hanma is just the vice commander of Valhalla, I am assuming Kisaki is their commander. Let's fucking go, Draken lives! Would be pretty sad if he died, since he's my favorite character right now in the show, Mitsuya is cool as well. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 20, 2021 3:23 AM
Jun 2021
I am very curious about how the Takemitchy from the past is adapting to the overwhelming changes that he wakes up to every time the future one gets back to the future. We don't have any context on how he just accepts the fact that he went from Toman's slave to advisor level crew member. Plus, Hina once mentioned that he acts weird often which, to us, is pretty understandable but what about Draken, Mikey,Toman? This thing is a lot like dissociative personality disorder in that sense.
ZarTPJun 20, 2021 3:26 AM
Jun 20, 2021 7:00 AM

Mar 2016
mikey's intelligence never ceases to amaze me. i wonder what else in takemitchy's current worldline has changed (especially for the worse). i am glad draken is okay <3

Jun 20, 2021 7:02 AM

Jul 2020
Man I thought Draken will die. I was hoping lmao
Jun 20, 2021 7:10 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, the crybaby hero succeeded the mission! The twist and thrilling moments really got me hard back there and these first half of episode. But, congratulations, Takemichi. You cleared out the first checkpoint on these long march marathon to a better future of yours. The better future i mean here, is for sure still a mystery. Cause looks like everything seemed to be fine. Akkun changed the job to the hairstylist as his wish. Even Hina was alive back there. Dunno whats wrong on these completely new altered present. I mean there must another twist, right? Maybe Hina at those present time can't even remember Takemichi again? Dunno what i am talking about. But, a bit weird with Mikey lines on those past talk with Mikey, kinda give me such a hard time looks at it. In the end, as always, its just a joke and usual comical relief from him. Lel, how much misdirection this series have, huh?

So, yeah, this is a great stopping point from the previous hype Toman first big brawl arc. Really looking forward to see the next episode, and the next incoming arc too. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 20, 2021 8:22 AM

May 2018
Draken-kun survived this time! Lol Akkun actually became a hairstylist
Jun 20, 2021 8:29 AM

Jun 2020
I think I cried too hard during Akkun’s scene. I’m so glad he managed to save Akkun. That hit a little too close to home, it was really emotional for me.

So many questions tho!!!!! Hope it gets cleared up along the way. Man, I ACTUALLY wished Tokyo Revengers is one of those anime that has previews. The wait for every episode is too much.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 20, 2021 8:49 AM
Apr 2008
Ok I really liked this episode but the way they handled the time travel kinda confuses me (unless they explain it in the next episode.)

Unless i'm missing something i would have expected Naoto to not know anything about the time travel since Draken & Hina never died, Toman didn't change for the w orse so Akkun never pushed Takemichi so Naoto never saved him.
(Unless there's something fishy about Naoto that we don't know yet.)
Jun 20, 2021 8:52 AM
Jun 2021
Jarrnn said:
That cliffhanger was brutal. Getting closer to actually starting the manga but imma hold back

Yeah me too not getting to manga is just become harder and harder, well hope so I can resist it.
Jun 20, 2021 9:20 AM
May 2020
draken is all Gucci fam that's extremely good to see but now that hina is alive, the real questions come in. how is takemitchy able to leap through time and what's going on about that gang that was hinted
Jun 20, 2021 10:13 AM
Apr 2020
vipergod said:
yet another" makes no fucking sense" episode! time travel in this series doesn't follow logic at all! how does Naoto know about what happened in this timeline? Takemichi changed the past!

Why can't they just abandon the time travel and make a Takemichi live in the past? The best way to change everything is to live it again
Jun 20, 2021 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
draken being stabbed was a very important scene for this show, but this ending was very curious.
Jun 20, 2021 10:48 AM

Jan 2021
I mean I'm all here for the wholesome episodes but this going way to smoothly. And the Season has some runtime left, too. I think something bad is going to happen soon.
Jun 20, 2021 11:24 AM
May 2021
Can't wait for the next episode 10/10! Thank god Draken-Kun is alive.
Jun 20, 2021 11:56 AM

Jan 2019
I'm so happy. Draken and Hinata are alive. Takemichi, you made it!
Jun 20, 2021 12:06 PM
Jun 2015
The animation let me down icl but the story is still really good it’s just that Lidenfilms need to improve their production value or outsource some of the animation to more skilled animators similar to what madhouse did for one punch man
Jun 20, 2021 12:21 PM

Jul 2019
A temporary happy route for the boy.

Man, the animation hasn't improved one bit.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 20, 2021 1:32 PM

Oct 2020
Draken's alive!! Though one thing I didn't like about this episode was how fast Takemitchy's hand healed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't that hand be unusable since Kiyomasa basically severed all its nerve endings?

Also, we appear to be on the best timeline. Everything Takemitchy wanted has come true. Though, considering how the series isn't over, tells me something bad is about to happen again lol.

We also haven't met the other Tomam leader who they keep teasing yet. Perhaps that time's looming near.

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

Jun 20, 2021 2:09 PM
Apr 2020
Omg, Takemichy's attitude after the ordeal was hilarious!

Also, i legit teared up/cried a little when I saw Akkun alive.
Jun 20, 2021 2:39 PM

Nov 2013
Considering how manga has 100+ chapters, THIS "success" is not gonna last long I assume...
Jun 20, 2021 6:47 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 11 and its really good.. a lot of feelings were swirling right after they were able to save draken, where mostly that of relief.. and at last, takemichi was able to save draken, and thus, mission complete! Tho doesnt also mean that everything is out of the woods just yet.. right after giving a present to hina, he immediately goes back to the future, where he figures out that everything has changed, or maybe changed.. just what will he now discover when he meets with hina? Will she still be in love with takemichi? Or will she now be with another? Since his actions actually changed the timeline, he is now living at another branch in time.. anyways, i rate the episode a 9.5 of 10, 9.5 for both story and art.. :)
Jun 20, 2021 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
So by having Draken surviving, Takemichi managed to change the present in quite the radical way, huh? Now both Akkun and Hina are alive. Next episode should be interesting.
Jun 20, 2021 10:43 PM

Dec 2020
Eh still confused on how the whole timeline element works in this show. But still enjoy seeing the characters every week. I agree with the others though, man do the episodes feel short.
"I'm not going there to die, I'm going to find out If I'm really alive."
Jun 21, 2021 12:10 AM

Oct 2008
oh god this show's getting better and better!
Takemitchy was able change the present!!!
but i still think there would be some repercussions on this because everytime you mess with the past, something different would also be messed-up happen in the present!
i've been there: i'm looking at you "The Flash" TV series!
5/5.

Jun 21, 2021 5:21 AM

Jul 2016
vipergod said:

For the same reason Takemichi knows. Naoto is half of the time travel power so he senses the world around him change but keeps his memories of all worlds.

It is not a hard concept or even an original one. (barring the weird handshake idea)
Jun 21, 2021 11:31 AM

Aug 2016
This episode was a roller coaster of emotions. Draken is alive!!! And seems that Takemitchy actually changed the present (or future?). Something bad is gonna happen, I assume, and I can't wait to know what it is.

Animation still leaves me with a lot more to desire but the story somehow manages to keep getting better and better.
Jun 21, 2021 12:39 PM

Mar 2017
Waaait, don't tell me that Naoto & Takemichi think that saving Draken has changed everything in the future?! There's no way that's true cause they still don't know why someone was trying to cause an internal conflict between the members of Toman so something else must've happened. I'm betting their success is only skin deep.
Jun 21, 2021 8:41 PM

Aug 2019
4/5 Things are looking pretty good right now!
But this can't be the end.. the manga is not over. I wonder what went wrong.
Jun 22, 2021 2:55 AM
Jun 2019
I'm worried this is one of those too good to be true type moments....
Jun 22, 2021 3:22 AM

Nov 2012
I thought it was only a 12 ep season and next one would end with the Top Guy line, but maybe we'll get a 25 eps season or even better

My Candies:

Jun 22, 2021 6:30 AM

Mar 2021
I feel like something really bad is gonna happen, bc the thing is that Hina is most likely alive and well, but the concerns that Mikey had in the past probably amounted to something and maybe Mikey died or Draken or toman doest exist anymore. The problem is gonna be that Takemichi's goal was to save Hina, but in the journey, he got to know everyone else, so now everyone is important to him and considering how things left off, I think in this future Mikey is dead. Or someone as important.
Jun 23, 2021 1:51 AM
Sep 2016
Question: how can the brother remember the past changes but everyone else can’t? Is it due to the hand shake? I can’t comprehend that aspect of the story.
Jun 23, 2021 2:30 PM

Dec 2009
This episode flied away in a moment, didn't even notice the time passing!
Jun 24, 2021 10:42 PM

Jan 2018
I can't wait for the net episode!
Jun 25, 2021 4:44 PM
Sep 2018
very good episode for me
Jun 25, 2021 6:43 PM
Oct 2016
Obviously I've not read the manga but I'm intrigued by the way that this episode seems to provide an opening for a soft reboot for the series, if everyone turns out to be alive and well then they don't have to bother with the time travel anymore and can move forward in the present with it essentially being like a time skip.

I would be more than okay with that because the time travel rules never made sense and the whole time watching this series I keep imagining how much better it would be as just a linear story, the time travel element just wasn't adding that much, it's more interesting to place the characters in immediate danger imo, plus Takemichi cares enough about Toman now so they don't need to constantly use Hina's death as his main motivation.

I won't be too disappointed if he does time travel again I just find it interesting where the story is right now.
Jun 25, 2021 10:06 PM
Dec 2020
This episode was perfect man it’s all resolved 😂. Sike I genuinely thought everything was fixed but then I Remembered it’s an anime. Takemitchy did it tho he changed the future. He’s a goat for that. Also Mikey and Draken best duo🔥🔥. Can’t wait for the rest of the series it’s a masterpiece and 10/10😂🔥❤️👍🏻.
Jun 26, 2021 2:29 AM

May 2009
I was crying so much during this episode. Not sure why this show creates such feels. It was exciting to watch this ep and I feel like they executed it really well.

It seems not everything is over yet though. That seems too easy. It also looks like past MC screwed up the relationship with Hina somehow. Glad to see Naoto still remembers, despite the loss of his phone number. Wonder if they will explain that later. :-)
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jun 26, 2021 6:51 PM
Dec 2020
Thank god Draken is alive!
This is not over yet considering the end of this episode.
Great anime so far
Jul 4, 2021 1:58 AM
Dec 2020
Is Naoto and Takemichi the only ones that remember the time changes
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

335 by Captain22 »»
Apr 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

250 by Captain22 »»
Apr 19, 3:52 AM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

» Worst protagonist ever? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - Jan 14

169 by KobayashiChi »»
Mar 19, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

253 by Ryokonoma »»
Mar 10, 11:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.