Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 19, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well lols, Naoto better win this challenge against President if he were to keep the Art Club alive.

As much as Nagatoro is trying to help Naoto with his drawing, nothing's working out for him, but the encouragements from the teasing Kouhai sure do. From a catgirl cosplay to almost going nude, Nagatoro does her best to motivate, but Naoto rejects her outright and claims this battle as his own. WHAT A LOSER.

The boobalicious nude President, her set piece is all about love, who would've thought. Naoto TRULY could afford to be more honest towards Nagatoro, who ran out of fear and had her heart slowly open to Naoto, now embarrassingly ripped. Run for all they can, Naoto just has to convince Nagatoro that he's got the balls to do it...with confessions left and right.

Well, we're almost at the end, let the battle begin between President and Naoto feat. Nagatoro!
Jun 19, 2021 9:30 AM

Nov 2019
Ah yes, very refined art you got there, Ms. President.

Good to see that the characters are actually opening up to each other more. Well, at least our senpai is.

Jun 19, 2021 9:30 AM

Jul 2020
Solid episode, the amount of embarrassed nagatoro increases every episode and I'm not complaining! The president defintiely has a MASSIVE PERSONALITY, if you know what I mean, well a pair of personalities at that.

Jokes aside, the 0% chance of winning seems realistic at that point, like who can kill the virgin killer herself, she has the audacity to look at her own portrait whilst others are looking at it, that's some big skill right there! Anyways, it was kinda cute how senpai defended nagatoro saying she has her charm too and nagatoro getting embarrassed because of it lol.

I didn't really think senpai would snap at nagatoro like that, but it's not without reason, he did want to protect her in a sense, but he went about it in the wrong way. President seems to be the biggest person in this anime - wink wink- as even though she's competing, she still gave pointers to senpai and told him to run after nagatoro after realising the misunderstanding. Also seems like she decided to hand in something to the student council, pretty sure it's her transferring ownership to senpai but who knows, doubt it's a club shut down form.

The whole reminscing scene was sweet, incredible to see how senpai changed and nagatoro at that point, and the whole the normal you is the most attractive thing about you scene should've made me cringe, but instead I had a smile plastered on my face, don't know why at all xD! And that end credit scene where he just passively said nagatoro is cute, without realising was jokes too with nagatoro trying to play it off but clearly being embarrassed as well.

LeviathanHWDJun 19, 2021 9:53 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 19, 2021 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
Ha, it seems every time the President is even mentioned, Nagatoro gets uneasy or jealous(?).

Not going to lie, I think the painting Senpai made was the lewdest one I've seen in this show. It is just a piece of 'art' after all.
I'm pretty sure this anime is self aware of President as a walking billboard of fan service lul

My favorite moment is when Senpai declares that he wants to draw Nagatoro.
Jun 19, 2021 9:41 AM
Nov 2009
Not gonna lie, that Attack on Titan reference was pretty funny, I can't even remember seeing that in the manga.

Stark700 said:

I'm pretty sure this anime is self aware of President as a walking billboard of fan service lul

Apparently the mangaka has a hentai background so it's not too surprising. What is interesting is that Nagatoro is more stacked in the anime, but they hard nerfed the President, she is way bigger in the manga (if that's even possible...).
Jun 19, 2021 9:49 AM

Sep 2018
Oh yeah, it all coming together! The rise of CHADpai is upon us!

Always nice to see Pres and her work of art!
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 19, 2021 9:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course she doesn't assume it but she's jealous when another girl is here, and the president is a tough opponent with her curves... that last part was really cute :)
Jun 19, 2021 10:03 AM

Jun 2019
Another fun episode... Senpai wants to win the competition against President but with a figure like hers in that drawing. I highly doubt that. Nagatoro's jealous of President and how much Senpai appreciates her. She wanted to model for Senpai but he refused and is going to handle all the stuff on his own. Nagatoro is angry.

The second half was really cute. Sempai chasing after Nagatoro like that and then telling her to model for him was so cute. Both were so embarrassed and cute at that moment. Senpai really should be a little bit honest around Nagatoro.
Jun 19, 2021 10:06 AM

Feb 2019

President’s got her assets and so does Nagatoro, both appeal to different type of men lol. Paisen chasing after Nagatoro was really cute, “how you always are is attractive to me”. They’re definitely growing on me as a ship every episode. MC is also no longer a beta and is finally establishing himself.
Jun 19, 2021 10:10 AM

Aug 2020
I wonder if the Club President is planning to do something close to what she did last year.
Jun 19, 2021 10:17 AM

Nov 2020
This is too wholesome, i can't handle it.
Jun 19, 2021 10:18 AM

Jan 2018
What a great episode, peaks and valleys and just when you think the pres is a cold unfeeling enemy she gives senpai the advice he needs. No matter how it goes next week you cannot say she didn't give him a chance.

That whole end and after credits was pure gold though. I need more!
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Jun 19, 2021 10:23 AM

Jul 2014
The President is great, not just opposing Senpai but offering advice in his "love life". Well, it's not there yet, but his defence of Nagatoro's appeal when her friends are saying she has no chance of beating the President makes it obvious how he feels. And then the way he asks her to model for him only confirms it.

Excellent episode.
Jun 19, 2021 10:26 AM

Oct 2017
expired_0 said:
I wonder if the Club President is planning to do something close to what she did last year.

Doing two nudes in a row would be boring.
She is shown wearing a bunny outfit in the preview...
Jun 19, 2021 10:39 AM
May 2021
Let's face it, if it depends on beauty, Nagatoro loses EVERYTHING to the President.

As Sakura said "It's like a grain of sand facing a gale."

Nagatoro's friends spoke the truth.

Senpai has to compete with the President in another way.
Jun 19, 2021 10:40 AM
Apr 2021
Amazing like always
Jun 19, 2021 10:40 AM
Apr 2021
Amazing like always
Jun 19, 2021 10:49 AM

Jan 2021
The works of the president... That quality of painting, the strokes of the line, you can see the effort of the painting from my house, 10/10

I just saw a SNK Reference? Yes it was a SNK Reference, I didn't remember this in the manga 😂

God, this was beautiful, now they have to win the president or else 0.0
Jun 19, 2021 10:50 AM

Apr 2017
Absolutely based President and chad paisen. What a fantastic flirty episode.
Jun 19, 2021 10:50 AM

May 2021
I liked seeing senpai stand up for Nagatoro this episode near the beginning and him running after her. Hoping he wins the competition. Love seeing Senpai’s character development also.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 19, 2021 11:02 AM
Apr 2018
Too wholesome <333
Jun 19, 2021 11:07 AM
Mar 2021
The last part was amazing where naoto says that she is cute.I need a season 2 for this
Jun 19, 2021 11:11 AM

Jul 2020
This was a pretty fun episode.

I liked how this episode ended, though for a split second I did think it was confession time, and got disappointed when it was not. It seems to me like there won't be a confession in this anime, which is slightly depressing.
Jun 19, 2021 11:16 AM

Dec 2020
What a wholesome episode haha i hope that Nagatoro wins against the President in the Art.

Nagatoro want to motivate Naoto but he rejected everything.
After a talk with the president he change mind xD.
Next week final episode hope naoto and nagatoro wins.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 19, 2021 11:22 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Once again, Naoto is having some confidence issues about competing with the Art Club President when he showed Ngatoro the piece the President did last year was a nude painting of herself. The President seems to have a very erotic side to her in a sense that she would use her body for the sake of art. I still think that the President is testing Naoto and forcing him to go after what he really wants which is Nagatoro.
AddaeAkonoJun 19, 2021 11:42 AM
Jun 19, 2021 11:26 AM

Nov 2016
Nagatoro be like

Another great episode. Prez is BAD, on that front easily best girl, but she has a dope personality to boot. Our boy Paisen is also getting there. His seiyuu almost sounded like Yuki Kaji there.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 19, 2021 11:33 AM

Jul 2011
Nagatoro compared to the President is like a tank vs a warship.

I would love to buy that marvelous painting. That have the proportions of the manga.

Another thing I loved about this episode is the feeling of final episode of a rom-com. Where the author can finish anytime and would be satisfactory.

Now wait the final episode, next week.
Jun 19, 2021 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
One of the best episodes by far (other than the festival) but i gotta say, damn... the president is thicc XD for real tho it was a perfect episode 10/10 (also that ending was hilarious but tearjerking at the same time)
Jun 19, 2021 11:48 AM

Jan 2021
Best episode by quite a bit imo
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Jun 19, 2021 11:48 AM

Jan 2017
Best épisode so far, I love is much that last part when senpai is casually dropping the "C" word. Sadly the anime will stop at the moment when the manga is starting to get really good. Let's hope for S2 under 2 years gap.
Jun 19, 2021 11:54 AM
Jun 2021
Instrumental Easy Love had no business wrenching my heart like that T.T
Jun 19, 2021 12:00 PM

Jul 2019
Yep, that's a huge breakout for senpai. The piano theme was very beautiful and on point.
Jun 19, 2021 12:09 PM

Feb 2014
With a figure like that and how she had her nude portrait allowed to be on display at school, it's no wonder how well the president did in the previous year's festival. I don't blame Senpai for being too pessimistic about his chances of winning this battle, but it did cause tension between him and Nagatoro.

So it was good for the president herself who ended up encouraging Senpai to chase after Nagatoro and boy he did a bloody good job for the rest of the episode. Not only did he chase her down, but he told Nagatoro what was on his mind and it led to plenty of blushing expressions from the both of them, before and after they fell into the swimming pool. Nagatoro looked so happy and cute when she splashed Senpai after he got another good look at her blue bra thanks to her see-through wet shirt. =3

It got even better later on when the pair were walking home together when Senpai uttered the "C" word when describing Nagatoro, which led to both of them blushing once again. Not only did he have the confidence to say it, but he's spot on. Nagatoro's a proper cutie! ^_^

Shame there's only 1 episode left now, as this show has been so fun to watch over the season.
Jun 19, 2021 12:47 PM

Sep 2020
This episode was pretty cute. Got to see Nagatoro actually be upset over him being with another girl. Can't wait for next episode as well
Jun 19, 2021 1:40 PM

Jun 2019
The man is growing! You love to see it. I still doubt that he wins in the contest, but all that really matters is that he gets the president’s respect and futhers his relationship with Nagatoro. Looking forward to the last episode.
Jun 19, 2021 1:41 PM
Jul 2020
Nagatoro is way better
Jun 19, 2021 1:46 PM
May 2021
How beatiful they look being together. It is incredible how Naoto could run behind her without die, haha
Hope they win against the president.
Jun 19, 2021 1:53 PM

Jun 2017
This episode was wholesome, sooooooooooo wholesome. I can't get enough of it and I feel like I'm going to explode from the cuteness. lmao

I'm so glad I picked up this anime when it came out despite the haters saying it's terrible. It might just be the very first rom/com I rate a 10.
Jun 19, 2021 2:26 PM

Oct 2020
That painting of the president was quite strange especially considering the president drew that herself. I love the way the show portrays the president as a giant titan while, Senpai is just a puny man. Senpai recalling his time with Nagatoro in the past was cute. Ah yes, Senpai used all the confidence he had to ask Nagatoro to be his model!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2021 2:32 PM

Nov 2018
Probably my favourite episode so far, only one left :(
I remember seeing this on the manga, it shows how much Senpai cares for Nagatoro and vice versa, someone who still considers this bullying is straight up dumb and boring.

And the SNK reference was amazing.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jun 19, 2021 2:37 PM
May 2019
jorgemonteiro10 said:
Let's face it, if it depends on beauty, Nagatoro loses EVERYTHING to the President.

As Sakura said "It's like a grain of sand facing a gale."

Nagatoro's friends spoke the truth.

Senpai has to compete with the President in another way.

I'd take petite cutie Hayacchi over Kaichou any day, especially considering what's probably going to happen to that "massive personality" as the years progress.
Jun 19, 2021 3:13 PM
Dec 2007
Zanbaka said:
Not gonna lie, that Attack on Titan reference was pretty funny, I can't even remember seeing that in the manga.

Stark700 said:

Apparently the mangaka has a hentai background so it's not too surprising. What is interesting is that Nagatoro is more stacked in the anime, but they hard nerfed the President, she is way bigger in the manga (if that's even possible...).
Also just so everyone knows, her boobs get bigger with every appearance in the manga. It's a running joke. He knew what he was doing lol. Also the AOT reference was in the manga, but it was handled different. It was way earlier and it was Nagatoro Yoshi and Gamo instead of the Prez
Jun 19, 2021 3:37 PM
Dec 2013
As enjoyable as this show has been I feel like it's ran its course. It's probably a good thing it's final episode is the next one. It's falling into a constant pattern of her becoming embarrassed by her obvious feelings towards him and getting overly aggressive to try to distract from it. The show won't let them evolve to the next phase because then there's no tension if they bock outright acknowledge it.
Jun 19, 2021 3:39 PM

Mar 2014
Zanbaka said:

Stark700 said:

Oooh my sweet child, if only that was only a "Attack on Titan" reference...
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 19, 2021 3:43 PM
Jan 2021
honestly i really liked this episode, this ep was probably the best episode so far! So much character development between nagatoro and senpai!
Jun 19, 2021 3:59 PM
Jun 2013
The moment at the end of the episode would be more emotional to me if i didn't completely fall for the President, i want to see more of her, i like Nagatoro but the President is just too good kkkk

Marinate1016 said:

President’s got her assets and so does Nagatoro, both appeal to different type of men lol.

lol the president appeals to literally any guy that likes girls, fact kkkk
Jun 19, 2021 4:45 PM

Mar 2021
My heart can’t take all this cuteness!!!!! I was literally crying happy tears in some moments!

First Senpai defended Nagatoro vs her friends. Later Nagatoro ran away because Senpai didn’t want to draw her, even though he did it to protect her from possible humiliation :( Then president noticed the dynamic between them and made Senpai run after her. I teared up when Senpai said “I want to draw you, just the way you are.. because the way you always are… is what’s the most attractive to me.” And the ED started playing mid-scene… ;_; Bonus points for calling her cute in the postcredits scene! MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE TO WATCH!!!

2 sus jokes in one episode. Nice.

AbsoluteCinemaJun 20, 2021 2:09 AM

Jun 19, 2021 4:45 PM

Jul 2020
well, the episode was pretty good lol. Prez is far more superior than Nagatoro lel.
Jun 19, 2021 4:47 PM

May 2021
Really wise advice from the president that also serves at catalyst to the climax of the episode. I didnt really like the usage of flashbacks though, felt kinda cheap, but you do you do

Jun 19, 2021 6:16 PM

Nov 2011
The changed the confession scene in the anime...i don't know how I feel about it...if I had to say I think they messed up with the confession being at the pool and missed out on a better opportunity for more impact. (I suggest you read the manga because I thought the manga had more impact) but other then that it was a good episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

271 by Danniikun »»
Mar 29, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

142 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2021

134 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 29, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

131 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 28, 4:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.