Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2021 5:07 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, since this episode apparently ignored and forgot about the weird grin that Poseidon made in the last episode, I will as well, thus reestablishing his character's likability.

Plus, like I thought, the Valkyrie multi-personality had a purpose and came into play during the fight. Now Sasaki can duel wield.

Honestly, Sasaki shouldn't win this fight, so I guess we will see what happens in the season finale.....unless it ends on a cliffhanger without a victor.

Jun 17, 2021 6:00 AM

Jan 2021
It seemed impossible to beat Poseidon, but now there is a 1% chance (≧◡≦)
Jun 17, 2021 6:20 AM

Jun 2019
The sheer struggle and hard work are pouring out of Kojiro at this moment. You can see how much he has worked for such a moment and now when it's finally here, he's not gonna let it go that easily. Kojiro always stayed many steps ahead of Poseidon in this battle. Kojiro's whole life has been nothing but gaining experience and learning from them how to become the best out of the best and now it's finally the time when he's the one under the sun.

Poseidon for the first time in this match has been wounded by Kojiro and his two swords lead by the Second Valkyrie. Kojiro vs Poseidon is looking like its gonna have its conclusion in the last episode.
Jun 17, 2021 12:24 PM

Oct 2017
Kojiro with dual sword is much more stronger compared to before and he even injured Poseidon. Thou Poseidon has yet to unleash any big flashy moves like Thor and Zeus. Does Kojiro has any chance? We'll find out soon enough. Also Brunhilde was quite amusing in this episode.
Jun 17, 2021 3:31 PM

Aug 2016
Sasaki: Showing the value of hard work and finely crafted skill.
Pusseido: Gods are born perfect..... sure dude...... you might wanna rub some robitussin on those wounds.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jun 17, 2021 9:41 PM

Dec 2020
looks like there's a chance of humans winning this round !! a very little slight chance but a chance nonetheless, hope the last episode wraps it up well
Jun 18, 2021 6:38 AM

May 2018
Brunhilde's reactions are way too funny xD and wow the sword became two!
Jun 18, 2021 6:43 AM

Apr 2018
Brunhilde is amazing, her reactions are superb. One more episode left. Who's winning? Poseidon has the highest chance to win but Sasaki is the greatest loser in history.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 23, 2021 2:22 AM

Dec 2018
The creator of this manga is good, he/she made the God's OP just like how they should be. Haha, I can predict that Poseidon will get annoyed by the crowd that are cheering for him. One more episode left, will Human win this time?

Jun 27, 2021 3:03 AM

May 2015
Why i have a feeling that Poseidon gonna win this?
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 6, 2021 11:27 PM

Oct 2008
dual wield katana is still awesome!
5/5!!!

Jul 11, 2021 6:27 AM

Feb 2021
Duel katana with different sword styles was kinda cool.

Jul 13, 2021 6:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh damn double blade for Sasaki, he better win this match now
Jul 30, 2021 8:06 AM
Oct 2019
Holy Shit, i think story wise Sasaki Kojiro might be the best so far...

When Musashi telling each name of the moves that Sasaki Kojiro using, i got goosebumps...

Man that was Awesome!!!

I really want Sasaki Kojiro to win, let's see what happens in the Season Finale.
I hope they didn't ended it with a cliffhanger and force us to buy the Manga. Lmao
That will be Brilliant Marketing.
Aug 21, 2021 10:08 AM

Jan 2021
Now I declare my love for Kojiro. He's really insane and great. Poseidon is very scary and well quite arrogant but that's only natural because he is called the god of all gods. Now Kojiro has two swords so I hope he can win...

Aug 24, 2021 1:31 PM

Jul 2016
Not gonna lie, those last minutes with Sasaki implementing all the techniques he has learnt were epic asf. Not to mention that the idea of this particular Valkyrie becoming two swords because of her double personality was actually clever.
Dec 13, 2021 2:43 PM

Oct 2013
I thought it was over, but nope - Hrist was able to recover, repair one blade and even make another sword! That's a dual personality for ya, haha.

Seeing Sasaki performing all those techniques he had seen during his life, one after another, was magnificent. I love that kind of themes in shows, I mean the legacy of old masters living within one person struggling to perform a miracle (here it is slaying a god).

One episode left.
Dec 20, 2021 1:37 PM

Mar 2021
Glad the Valkyrie had a decent part to play in this battle. Poseidon isn’t looking to fazed about what’s going on though. I’m rooting for Sasaki in this one I’ve enjoyed his evolution.
Jan 11, 2022 1:46 AM

Nov 2019
Imagine a valkyrie with 4+ personalities, you'd have enough gear to attack and defend simultaneously.

Apart from that, everything else was subpar especially the flashback with Musashi Miyamoto v Sasaki Kojiro.

This episode has more reaction shots than most of the other episodes. And a lot of slideshow panning shots at that.

Not enjoying how the narrator/Master of Ceremony (MC) is hyping up Sasaki after slashing a legit god. It doesn't really add any suspense because they're flesh wounds and 99% of the time based on the previous times a human slashes a god it ends bad for the human when the god takes out 999% of their dormant power.
Sep 17, 2022 10:59 PM
Jun 2013
hmm guess some weapons can be brought back as long as you got the will. I thought when the first cut happen that Poseidon would've lost his shit like some shows tend to do.
Jan 17, 2023 8:56 PM

Oct 2015
Oh man I'm kinda regretting watching this again.

I wish they just showed us some kicking ass, you know? But the animation was a letdown. Too much dialogue. Some unnecessary flashbacks. (Tho I like Sasaki's backstory).

However I am at least liking some characters. I hope Sasaki wins even if I couldn't see Poseidon losing.

Ending song is really a banger.
   HuaLian <3
Feb 1, 2023 4:04 PM

Mar 2010
Yet again the humans start to gain hope. But it feels as if they are underestimating the gods yet again.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 27, 2023 12:49 AM

Aug 2021
That's definitely not half, maybe 70/30. Hrist's body having inhabiting 2 personalities helped reforge Sasaki's volundr.

A swordstyle perfected by utilising the strengths of other styles, Niten Ganryu.
Feb 4, 4:34 AM

Jul 2013
Poseidon hasn't really shown anything awesome yet, I bet he will in the next and last episode of this season, ofc after a short flashback of his as per the law

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 7 Discussion

anime-prime - Jun 17, 2021

31 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 6 Discussion

39 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 5 Discussion

33 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 3 Discussion

32 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 3:13 PM

» This should be watched as a comedy

Sharri - Apr 11

0 by Sharri »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.