Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 2021 2:04 AM
Jul 2020
XeiloX said:
Ever author's more popular work "Cautious Hero" doesn't get 2nd Season so there is no much hope for now.
oh right they did write that story as well, I didn't notice that but I think there is some chance for this one, just a feeling
Jun 27, 2021 9:07 PM
Jul 2020
well it started out kinda badly to the point it became kind of a bummer to watch the new episodes, but towards the end it got pretty interesting. I'd like a season 2 :)
Jun 28, 2021 2:35 AM

Jan 2019
Leo_TheSilent said:
XeiloX said:
Ever author's more popular work "Cautious Hero" doesn't get 2nd Season so there is no much hope for now.
oh right they did write that story as well, I didn't notice that but I think there is some chance for this one, just a feeling

Shitty rpg gets season 2 over Cautious Hero. Hah nice joke.
Jun 28, 2021 3:48 AM

Feb 2020
This series was really funny, I would love a season 2. It am at episode 10, I am enjoying it so far. This is actually more funnier than than Combatants Will Be Dispatched! which I am also watching. I guess MAL does not like this kind of comedy
AdampkJun 28, 2021 3:56 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 28, 2021 3:49 AM

Jul 2020
Is 1st season Even Worth Touching
Jun 28, 2021 12:55 PM

Jan 2019
Adampk said:
This series was really funny, I would love a season 2. It am at episode 10, I am enjoying it so far. This is actually more funnier than than Combatants Will Be Dispatched! which I am also watching. I guess MAL does not like this kind of comedy

That a stretch you should rewatch the two. Combatants Dispatched definitely slaps way harder than this show.
DatManJBJun 28, 2021 12:59 PM
Jun 28, 2021 1:05 PM

Feb 2020
DatManJB said:
Adampk said:

That a stretch you should rewatch the two. Combatants Dispatched definitely slaps way harder than this show.

the jokes were lame, i got bored after episode 2 of combatant and started full dive rpg and completed it instantly. Now started watching combatants again reached episode 7, it has not gotten much better. I prefer Kemono Michi from same author rather than combatant. I don't think a rewatch is needed, i watched the show kind of side by side and its pretty fresh in mind as of now. Maybe type of comedy which clicks is different for u and me
AdampkJun 28, 2021 1:16 PM
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 28, 2021 2:10 PM

Jan 2019
Adampk said:
DatManJB said:

the jokes were lame, i got bored after episode 2 of combatant and started full dive rpg and completed it instantly. Now started watching combatants again reached episode 7, it has not gotten much better. I prefer Kemono Michi from same author rather than combatant. I don't think a rewatch is needed, i watched the show kind of side by side and its pretty fresh in mind as of now. Maybe type of comedy which clicks is different for u and me

If you dropped on episode 2 or Combatants how did you not drop episode 3 of Full Dive. The jokes were literally piss joke after piss joke. Combatants jokes were roast (don’t know how roast can be lame) while Full Dive jokes were repetitive. Yes comedy is subjective but I can’t see how you like repetitive piss jokes more than roast.
Jun 28, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2020
DatManJB said:
Adampk said:

If you dropped on episode 2 or Combatants how did you not drop episode 3 of Full Dive. The jokes were literally piss joke after piss joke. Combatants jokes were roast (don’t know how roast can be lame) while Full Dive jokes were repetitive. Yes comedy is subjective but I can’t see how you like repetitive piss jokes more than roast.

I didn't drop combatant, i just got bored by joke and changed shows and then came back and now i am watching it. its not bad, but it just not really funny either. That all.
Also, I don't know how roasting is supposed to be different from piss joke. Thats also a roasting (roast -To humorously mock or humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback). Combatants uses a lot of harem and dick joke and money jokes repeatedly. For me the difference between combatants and full dive is full dive jokes feels well timed and combatants jokes feels lame or overbearing many times
AdampkJun 28, 2021 2:29 PM
BIO

Jun 29, 2021 12:13 AM

Jan 2019
Adampk said:
DatManJB said:

I didn't drop combatant, i just got bored by joke and changed shows and then came back and now i am watching it. its not bad, but it just not really funny either. That all.
Also, I don't know how roasting is supposed to be different from piss joke. Thats also a roasting (roast -To humorously mock or humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback). Combatants uses a lot of harem and dick joke and money jokes repeatedly. For me the difference between combatants and full dive is full dive jokes feels well timed and combatants jokes feels lame or overbearing many times

So Combatants was boring and lame because the jokes came at you to fast for you to handle but Full Dive gave it at a slow enough pace? So you just like slow pacing shows is what I’m getting at. And true the piss joke is a roast for the few time but when you repeat the joke over and over it doesn’t become a roast anymore its just stating a fact that’s outplayed.
DatManJBJun 29, 2021 12:18 AM
Jun 29, 2021 12:19 AM

Feb 2020
DatManJB said:
Adampk said:

So Combatants was boring and lame because the jokes came at you to fast for you to handle but Full Dive gave it at a slow enough pace? So you just like slow pacing shows is what I’m getting at.

Don't know about fast or slow pace....when I laugh it funny and I don't its not......I doesn't really put much thought to why do I laugh. Also I don't think piss joke was over played much...Maybe for u.....I didn't feel like that
BIO

Jun 29, 2021 12:43 AM

Jan 2019
Adampk said:
DatManJB said:

So Combatants was boring and lame because the jokes came at you to fast for you to handle but Full Dive gave it at a slow enough pace? So you just like slow pacing shows is what I’m getting at.

Don't know about fast or slow pace....when I laugh it funny and I don't its not......I doesn't really put much thought to why do I laugh. Also I don't think piss joke was over played much...Maybe for u.....I didn't feel like that

So when they said the piss joke when we was about to get amputated, when Reona made the piss joke command, after he told the track story, the piss joke on the name plate, the piss joke when he was taking a piss at the training camp and the goblin showed up, and the piss joke when he was talking to the gold armored guy. After all that you don’t think the joke was outplayed?

Edit: When he was talking to Kenji there was a piss joke, when he was starting to looking for a job in game there was a piss joke. There are probably more but I can’t bear to watch anymore of Reona’s trash comedy literally the only thing ruining the series for me the drama of it was really good but ruined for me because she keeps trying to make jokes when serious stuff happens.
DatManJBJun 29, 2021 12:58 AM
Jun 29, 2021 12:47 AM

Feb 2020
DatManJB said:
Adampk said:

So when they said the piss joke when we was about to get amputated, when Reona made the piss joke command, after he told the track story, the piss joke on the name plate, the piss joke when he was taking a piss at the training camp and the goblin showed up, and the piss joke when he was talking to the gold armored guy. After all that you don’t think the joke was outplayed?

Not really, piss on track was his trauma.....i think its pretty well shown how he got over it. it not really all just about the joke. thats why i dont think its overplayed. it was actually hinted from first episode based on his teachers and classmates behavior
AdampkJun 29, 2021 12:57 AM
BIO

Jun 29, 2021 1:06 AM

Jan 2019
Adampk said:
DatManJB said:

Not really, piss on track was his trauma.....i think its pretty well shown how he got over it. it not really all just about the joke. thats why i dont think its overplayed. it was actually hinted from first episode based on his teachers and classmates behavior

Just because he got over it mean its not overplayed anymore? What do you mean. If I got over a bad haircut but heard about it 8 times a day that means its overplayed. Also you completely ignored every other scene I said they made a piss joke about. Even counting out the trauma there are at least 8 piss jokes made I don’t know in what world that doesn’t make a joke overplayed.
Jun 29, 2021 3:15 AM

Feb 2020
DatManJB said:
Adampk said:

Just because he got over it mean its not overplayed anymore? What do you mean. If I got over a bad haircut but heard about it 8 times a day that means its overplayed. Also you completely ignored every other scene I said they made a piss joke about. Even counting out the trauma there are at least 8 piss jokes made I don’t know in what world that doesn’t make a joke overplayed.

already told u how i felt. whether u can comprehend it or not is not really my problem and neither do i care. Joke didnot felt overplayed, it was central theme of the show. if its not talked about that much it wont really feel importent enough. it felt natural to me when it was used thats what matters. Even if u disagree and nothing will change.
either way i am only telling u because u quoted me, i dont really have any interest in making u understand or quarreling about it
AdampkJun 29, 2021 3:33 AM
BIO

Jun 30, 2021 7:53 AM
Feb 2020
Achtzehn said:
No matter how the story will be, this anime SHOULD get S2!
I liked the comedy, never expected it to become another SAO, somehow I know it won't be the serious type of anime.. And people are just too bitter to this anime because they had bitter life as wel.. LOL
What I loved the most was the voice acting, most of the VA are my favorites

well acording to votings of more than 20 000 people this shows is watchable at best. ( rating of 6.4).So you and a bucnch of masturbators over animated charachters(reona) want a season 2? but majority don't!. so get over it!
mitkopomJun 30, 2021 7:57 AM
Jun 30, 2021 8:32 AM
Jun 2019
Adampk said:

I even dropped Combatant after episode 1.. Fell asleep on the 2nd,, Just doesn't feel like it...
Jul 5, 2021 10:02 PM
Jan 2017
Has an insane amount of plot holes, but would surely enjoy another season.
Jul 13, 2021 4:48 PM

Jun 2011
i doubt it's gonna happen, but i really enjoyed the show and laughed my ass off so i would gladly watch another season
Jul 18, 2021 6:53 AM

Oct 2008
Please God NO, have mercy on my fragile mind. This shit stain does NOT deserve a 2nd season. I would pay to prevent a 2nd season of this.
Aug 25, 2021 3:18 PM
Jan 2020
I'm all for a second season, but for closure on what happens after the end of the first, I'll settle for an OVA or two.
Aug 25, 2021 11:05 PM
Aug 2020
It was a rough start but along the way i think i got used to reona killing an intense moment with some stupid jokes. Maybe that's why I was able to enjoy the latter half and also look forward to a season 2
Aug 28, 2021 2:44 PM

Mar 2013
XeiloX said:

Cautious hero have an ending, and it look like it will just loop with a second season anyway
Sep 30, 2021 5:16 AM
Jan 2008
lasodamos said:
XeiloX said:

Cautious hero have an ending, and it look like it will just loop with a second season anyway

Well, I heard this show was put into production just 4 months after the first LN was released for it, so I'm not sure things would match up too well for a sequel. I mean, for a show like this, you want a sequel within a certain time-frame lest nobody remembers it anymore, but you can't really assess anything if there's no source material to even go by.

Vice versa though, lots of shows have been getting sequels lately, so it isn't a total 0%'er. Unlikely, but not impossible. Devil's Advocate aside though, I reckon it's probably not going to happen even with such a favourable market for sequels. :<
Oct 6, 2021 4:11 AM

Jul 2021
XeiloX said:

Really?? The Author for this Light Novel anime is the same with Cautious Hero???
May 8, 2022 7:55 AM

Feb 2021
I still hope for the season 2 announcement! These series is so cool! It should have season 2!
May 18, 2022 8:09 AM

Mar 2016
veemon23 said:
People trying to take the show too seriously, I had a fun time watching this show and hopefully we get a season 2.

Exactly what i think. I've already knew that this series shouldn't taken seriously after done watching the entire eps 2. Honestly i liked the series direction very much

And also double yandere 'waifu' in one series is quite rare too. Loved this

May 24, 2022 12:16 PM
Aug 2021
I finished this anime long ago but now i just wanted to write a forum about it, well anime is shit nothing makes sense and MC is a loser but that just ends after episode 6. The MC becomes Overpowered after that episode and gets a huge boost of character development and then the real story starts, to understand clearly - the story till episode 5 is just like hardships Main character goes through.
Jun 10, 2022 3:19 PM
May 2017
I don't understand why so many people gave it such a low grade. It's a great anime, it made me laugh a lot and the message it leaves is positive both in games and in real life. I really hope they will do a second season because I'm curious if Hiro will be able to save Alicia and how he will start to behave in real life after that.
Jul 21, 2022 12:13 PM

Nov 2017
koichi996 said:
I don't understand why so many people gave it such a low grade. It's a great anime, it made me laugh a lot and the message it leaves is positive both in games and in real life. I really hope they will do a second season because I'm curious if Hiro will be able to save Alicia and how he will start to behave in real life after that.

Exactly! I actually laughed watching all of shenanigans Hiro went though :D I really hope for S2
Nov 1, 2022 6:11 AM
Jan 2016
God no! This series does not need to a 2nd season
Oct 6, 2023 1:33 PM

Jun 2017
I definitely hope Season 2 comes, especially considering how enjoyable the show was and how s*** the ending was.
Nov 9, 2023 12:57 PM
Jul 2023
I just watched the serie another time after more than a year and it still is great, even changed my score from 7 to 8 so I know i'll want to see it again in a few years.

Unfortunately I don't think a season 2 will come one day, the LN stopped at tome 4 on july 2021 and the author is working on a different serie since then.
Nov 21, 2023 6:52 AM
Jan 2016
I hope the light novel itself gets canned and we never speak of this series ever again
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2021

80 by Lunawolfqueen »»
Apr 4, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2021

114 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

40 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.