Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 18, 2021 9:48 AM
Mar 2021
Highonthighs said:
Taravaishnav1988 said:
I didn't meant by season 1 of aot as I mentioned ,I am particularly talking about season 3 part 2 and season 4 and you can't deny that they were close to what a seinen is and if you still want to quote more then quote and finish it, it is really frustrating I quote you then you will quote me then I will quote you again

*Quotes again*

Second season was just unnecessary politics and world building force filled to a whole season,season 3 and 4 lack any emotional depth to be called a seinen.
If you're gonna bring up the "emotional deaths", welp, they're not.

Seinen isnt a classification, its litreally the publisher of the manga, in this case shonen jump, if it was released in a seinen serialization, then it wouldve been called just that. But now matter how dark or twisted the manga becomes towards the ending, its still shonen due to its serialization. Yes i agree final season has some seinen aspects and themes but thats dosent change the fact it was published by shonen. Aot has alot of great characters like fmab
Jun 18, 2021 10:08 AM
Nov 2015
versus_slayer said:
Highonthighs said:

*Quotes again*

Second season was just unnecessary politics and world building force filled to a whole season,season 3 and 4 lack any emotional depth to be called a seinen.
If you're gonna bring up the "emotional deaths", welp, they're not.

Seinen isnt a classification, its litreally the publisher of the manga, in this case shonen jump, if it was released in a seinen serialization, then it wouldve been called just that. But now matter how dark or twisted the manga becomes towards the ending, its still shonen due to its serialization. Yes i agree final season has some seinen aspects and themes but thats dosent change the fact it was published by shonen. Aot has alot of great characters like fmab

Ok then? Thanks for being agreeable ig.
Jun 18, 2021 12:24 PM

Jun 2020
Yes, because the Myanimelist top anime is basically a popularity research therefore what pleases the great masses will be one of the best shows in the site easily, like Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Your Name and many more beign regarded as one of the best anime ever.
But I personaly don't think any of those are that good.
Jun 18, 2021 1:12 PM

Jun 2016
Hmmm it's a very difficult question to answer as i don't wanna be trashed but i am still gonna answer.

FMAB is one of those anime which generally be like by most of the people and new comers usually like this show except the clowns with stupid opinions like i remember someone saying out loud that there is no character development in FMAB and i think that's the biggest "i am blind" thing you can do.

Also this anime is very well built plot wise and there are less flaws and material it is adapted even tho let out few things did a fantastic job binding the whole premise, now personally for me this is very good anime and i rated it 8/10 but not a masterpiece, so does this show deserve to be No. 1, about that i think the closest contender was AOT but since the ending is botched now there is no way it's going to replace this.
If you ask my opinion "Mushishi" is that anime which should be No. 1 but since my choice is also biased by me so i am not a good judge however this anime does deserve a No.1 so far until an anime comes so perfect that it's story is something to remember this long, i mean i watched FMAB around 2011 and it's still stuck with me.

WATCH FMAB PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT AND PLEASE FFS KEEP YOUR MIND CURIOUS BUT NOT JUDGEMENTAL.
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Jun 18, 2021 3:29 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
It's the most completed epic in anime. With consistent animation, acting, and story beats. Yeah it deserves it.

Plus it being under triple digits helps it A LOT.
Jun 18, 2021 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
Draconic137 said:
georgemehh1 said:
In my opinion HxH deserves the #1 spot. Maybe if it will finish and the anime will get a sequel, fmab will finally be replaced
The problem is it seems very unlikely to be finished and u don't want the face of the anime to be unfinished right?
the highest rated manga (Berserk) hasn’t ended, so why is anime any different. Just because a show doesn’t have an ending doesn’t mean it’s bad, not having an ending doesn’t take away from the work that’s already been done.
Jun 19, 2021 2:29 AM

Jan 2018
Yes! what yes? Yes! Demon slay yes! Demon slay err, do you know da wae?
Jun 19, 2021 4:29 AM

Apr 2020
It was a good show but i think gintama deserve 1 place
:3
Jun 19, 2021 6:19 AM
Feb 2021
Tudor899 said:
Short answer no long answer watch other shows
suggest me other good animes than which i haven't watched
Jun 19, 2021 6:52 AM

Jul 2020
Draconic137 said:
Tudor899 said:
Short answer no long answer watch other shows
suggest me other good animes than which i haven't watched
fate zero and stay night ubw/Heaven's feel, jojo, gintama(which u should pick back up) oregairu, haikyuu and devilman crybaby to name a few
Jun 20, 2021 2:17 PM
Jan 2018
Maybe, I definitely dont think its flawless. But its a very well told and engaging story with real stakes and great worldbuilding. But there are alot of little things that bug me about it. Mostly edward if I'm being honest. The humor involving edward is bad at best and cringe at worst. They make the same jokes over and over and nothing changes. The other thing is that Edward deciding to be a goody two shoes and not killing any of his enemies makes absolutely no sense in a world as dsrk as this one is.

The last thing is that FMA took HEAVY inspiration from berserk. At times it almost seems like preteen berserk. Which isnt bad since I love berserk. But FMA could do with more originality tbh.
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Jun 21, 2021 2:23 AM
May 2021
Honestly I watched FMAB ages ago and don’t really remember it other than like the dog scene ofc. I mean it was ok but I wish the #1 spot would have something new once in a while. But tbh id rather FMAB stay there than have some superhype new show like MHA or KNY there.
Jun 22, 2021 8:00 AM
Jun 2021
Alioune said:
I think no shounen should be number 1... they give that "for kids" image of anime
Alioune said:
I think no shounen should be number 1... they give that "for kids" image of anime

Shounen is for kids lmao including fmab.
Jun 23, 2021 2:48 AM
Sep 2020
PhillyThaNL said:
yes, it was adapted masterfully, i’d even goes as far as saying there’s little to no flaws in it

No the adaptation was not done properly it skipped too many essential panels in the manga
Jun 23, 2021 2:48 AM
Sep 2020
bigprwn99 said:
Honestly I watched FMAB ages ago and don’t really remember it other than like the dog scene ofc. I mean it was ok but I wish the #1 spot would have something new once in a while. But tbh id rather FMAB stay there than have some superhype new show like MHA or KNY there.

MHA is actually getting really great in the manga now ,it's actually become really deep
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.